Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

This is a discussion on AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah its no fun when your tank gets exped at Dms.. but it is fun to exp orcs at dms ...
Page: 4

Monkey_Boy

Yeah its no fun when your tank gets exped at Dms.. but it is fun to exp orcs at dms

ps it was even more fun when i hit TK for 31 damage today while trying to ress my tank :lol:

scorpy21

so for all who dont understan it lol NO ONE GOT EXPED from my party but just i ididnt expected that AHM will act like all the newbs out there, but is ok for me.
    from now on i will do the same at orc side to see if is fun when u get exped

Originally posted by scorpy21
    so for all who dont understan it lol NO ONE GOT EXPED from my party but just i ididnt expected that AHM will act like all the newbs out there, but is ok for me.
    Act like newbs? We ARE newbs... and we do what we enjoy

Originally posted by scorpy21
    the point is, its not noobish.
    the game is for fun, and they r having fun by doing it.
    its not like luring mobs on bosses at eslant coz thats orc against orcs, but when its cz it is allowed.

Trii

someone is jut fucking jealous...

I'm gonna be the next Morax, i got 4 ppl xp'd to dms last night in one go B)

curse those bastard

lets have their head for this :wub: :wub: :wub: :angry: :angry:

GlarFist

Default lolol

FUK THE OPOSITE SIDE DM's PARTYS - KEEP THE MARKET CLEAR FOT TEH WIN

GOGOGOGGOGO ORCS AND HUMANS

now i realise why humans are always crying about the ant hill mob, it's because.....

Psy

In your post you mentioned Morax's reputation. Him and his clan are known for thier devious xp/dm raiding tactics. That's why they have such a good standing in the np rankings. Just remember, you're never safe in cz.

Cry cry cry, thats all what humans can do.. -.-

Its been said millions of times, if u want better drops, take the risk and accept the consequenecs. If no, get lost and go back to eslant and farm as crazy as u want.

And again CZ is a pking zone, not a farming zone, no one gives u a fucking shit that u are farming!!! If u are in CZ, u DIE!! KKTHXBYE

scorpy21

Originally posted by Trii
    why u think i`m jealous? on AHM clan? never!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    why u think i`m jealous? on AHM clan? never![/b]
    ya for what reason does he have to be jealous? hes just pissed off cuz hes a pathetic noob that got xp'd to dm's LEAVE HIM BE!

lol!

scorpy21

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by scorpy21@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

ya for what reason does he have to be jealous? hes just pissed off cuz hes a pathetic noob that got xp'd to dm's LEAVE HIM BE!

lol![/b]
    lol are u a moron? Hint for you===> i didnt got exped, but u are a bit stupid and come to post withouth reading my first post, just cus u are clanless u wanna kiss some balls to join in, what they told u? "go change ur sex and after we add u in AHM"

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

lol![/b]
    lol are u a moron? Hint for you===> i didnt got exped, but u are a bit stupid and come to post withouth reading my first post, just cus u are clanless u wanna kiss some ball to join in, what they told u? "go change ur sex and after we add u in AHM"[/b][/quote]

first) why would i read ur bitch post? here lemme sum it up for u just from reading the topic title 'WAH WAH AHM CAME TO MY DM PARTY WHY CANT THEY LEAVE US ALONE WAH WAH'....id bet money on it that thats a damn close summary

2nd) u call me a moron and u cant even put 2 and 2 together to realize that konp tracker is bugged and they ALL say clanless?

3rd) ive already been in ahm multiple times and could probably join again at any time i wanted to become active in this game again cuz ahm are my babas :wub:...but im taking a long well deserved break from this turk infested game and spending time with my gf

Hint for you===>go get layed

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast