Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

This is a discussion on AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [quote]Cry cry cry, thats all what humans can do.. -.- Its been said millions of times, if u want better ...
Page: 5

gtaguy

[quote]Cry cry cry, thats all what humans can do.. -.-

Its been said millions of times, if u want better drops, take the risk and accept the consequenecs. If no, get lost and go back to eslant and farm as crazy as u want.

And again CZ is a pking zone, not a farming zone, no one gives u a fucking shit that u are farming!!! If u are in CZ, u DIE!! KKTHXBYE
    +1 :P

i cantt complain for something like that because that is the risk u take by trying to farm in cz

scorpy21

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

someone is jut fucking jealous...

why u think i`m jealous? on AHM clan? never!

ya for what reason does he have to be jealous? hes just pissed off cuz hes a pathetic noob that got xp'd to dm's LEAVE HIM BE!

lol!
    lol are u a moron? Hint for you===> i didnt got exped, but u are a bit stupid and come to post withouth reading my first post, just cus u are clanless u wanna kiss some ball to join in, what they told u? "go change ur sex and after we add u in AHM"[/b]
    first) why would i read ur bitch post? here lemme sum it up for u just from reading the topic title 'WAH WAH AHM CAME TO MY DM PARTY WHY CANT THEY LEAVE US ALONE WAH WAH'....id bet money on it that thats a damn close summary

2nd) u call me a moron and u cant even put 2 and 2 together to realize that konp tracker is bugged and they ALL say clanless?

3rd) ive already been in ahm multiple times and could probably join again at any time i wanted to become active in this game again cuz ahm are my babas :wub:...but im taking a long well deserved break from this turk infested game and spending time with my gf

Hint for you===>go get layed[/b][/quote]
    if u dont wanna read then dont post and go 2 ur gf, i think i get layed much more often theu u do so dont come here to tell me that kido, go to ur gf and stay there
    and for you i didnt knew that AHM do raids at DM`s so thats why i wrote this threath
    and to close this shit here cus it`s going to be a very log discussion i say SORRY AHM, SORRY MORAX. so i hope all hapy again

BattyBat

lol that party was fun. be glad you arent rohan_fr, he got exped twice in 10 minutes to my parasite

no way, you exped rohan_fr too? LAWL^^

Schaf

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    Originally posted by Schaf@
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21

for all of u who flamed me I DIDNT GOT EXPED AND I DONT CARE IF I LOST 50 OR 500 NP`S *i just dont like theyr style of gaining NP`s so stop flaming me with those things that i`m mad or staff like that
    and lol here comes the crasy guy who say that u get rich from those partyes haha, the realy got rich by killing me 20k *so now all of that party who rush us will buy ur ass for theyr B====D *

Just to let you know, they are not there for your NP at all, there purpose is to XP your tanker to the dm!!! if u didnt get that it is to XP your tanker to the DM, i can still hear morax shouting in vent "that fucking dm didnt hit him hard enough and i got fucking NP from it, who the hell wants np, i want to see him ass up" So to make u feel better they also dont give a fuck about your np, just seeing you ass up..

AHM been xping your asses since 1869!!!
    u are gay, but realy gay
    so:
    1 about that was my topic but u are 2 gay to understand
    2 u mean that morax realy have a probllem with his head then if shout in vent
    3 my tanker was not debuffed
    4 u are again gay
    5 first go to take a sleep and after take ur glasses with u clean it good and after come on forum and read before u post gay or lesbi[/b]
    Wow the best u can come up with is that i am GAY, damn that was a good try buddy, but i do have to remind u i am not the fucking idiot that came on the forums and started crying about a pk party stomping them in CZ a well known PLAYER KILL area!!! Good job dumb fuck

Psy

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by scorpy21
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

someone is jut fucking jealous...

why u think i`m jealous? on AHM clan? never!

ya for what reason does he have to be jealous? hes just pissed off cuz hes a pathetic noob that got xp'd to dm's LEAVE HIM BE!

lol!

lol are u a moron? Hint for you===> i didnt got exped, but u are a bit stupid and come to post withouth reading my first post, just cus u are clanless u wanna kiss some ball to join in, what they told u? "go change ur sex and after we add u in AHM"
    first) why would i read ur bitch post? here lemme sum it up for u just from reading the topic title 'WAH WAH AHM CAME TO MY DM PARTY WHY CANT THEY LEAVE US ALONE WAH WAH'....id bet money on it that thats a damn close summary

2nd) u call me a moron and u cant even put 2 and 2 together to realize that konp tracker is bugged and they ALL say clanless?

3rd) ive already been in ahm multiple times and could probably join again at any time i wanted to become active in this game again cuz ahm are my babas :wub:...but im taking a long well deserved break from this turk infested game and spending time with my gf

Hint for you===>go get layed[/b]
    if u dont wanna read then dont post and go 2 ur gf, i think i get layed much more often theu u do so dont come here to tell me that kido, go to ur gf and stay there
    and for you i didnt knew that AHM do raids at DM`s so thats why i wrote this threath
    and to close this shit here cus it`s going to be a very log discussion i say SORRY AHM, SORRY MORAX. so i hope all hapy again[/b][/quote]

You're obviously an adolescent punk that cannot spell. How about before you spell, you check over any errors you may have made; especially when you're going to flame someone. We all know that the Ant Hill Mob raids dm parties, infact; they're notorious for doing so. If you don't like it, leave cz. And I see you've also made a wise decision in leaving this thread, good job!

Default Re: AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

Originally posted by scorpy21
    so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at DM human spot, Morax u suck if u at ur lvl and ur reputation come and debuff warriors under DM`s so stop 2 act like a pussy and go bowl for NP, dont come to exp ppl there
    *and i was thinking that maybe AHM(some how)=Blood but now i know they are all or a part of them noobs
    if u wanna kill some one there just w8 a bit till the warrior have killed his DM and aftter kill it beffore he get the drop so u dont look NOOB
    i`m not mad or angry, but i dont like that the warrior what i heal die when i`m his healler
    PS thx to the AHM for donating us 14 mil in cz after u killed one of them n...y
    Pace and out BABAs
    U kidding me! I'll pick getting exped anytime instead of partying with Morax, raid a DM party and get KILLED!!! Its freaking humiliating!

At least getting exp u keep your honor. Raiding a DM party with a 65+ duffer and getting your ass kicked several times is horrible.

After that i didn't wanna go out of my room

Morax :wub:

priestish

well, they are not top clan for nothing. Most people who raid DM spot are those in top 100 clans. Sad but true.

Schaf

Originally posted by priestish
    well, they are not top clan for nothing. *Most people who raid DM spot are those in top 100 clans. *Sad but true.
    So you are saying they are only top clan because they can raid a DM party, i am sorry but you are WAY wrong, ask any human party that has taken on an AHM pk party and they will tell u how good it is!!!

If i hear humans are dong DM's i will go raid them also, just the same way humans will come raid me when i am xping or doing dm's in CZ. That is the whole name of the game being in CZ, It is whether or not u are willing to take that risk being there!!!

Dont tell me it is sad by doing it, it is all part of the game humans to kill orcs in cz and for orcs to kill humans in CZ, If u want it different from that then they can always go to eslant!!!

TunaFishyMe

i love raiding DMs...i always do it before i log off lol usually unbuffed...kill the healer and watch the warrior die xD!! unless its batman...and his priest with a DD sheild zzz...stupid DD shields

lol... we all know schaf is gay... get something origional atleast

schaf :wub:

MrPayne

Zuhaha exping ya n4bs human at dms is fun u get rezzed and keep runing after me from dm spot to bowl 6

if you all orcs see Tormentors and sexy GlarFish and sex Gaystilo dont attack them :P sometimes we share the spot ^^

Schaf

Originally posted by Daz`
    lol... we all know schaf is gay... *get something origional atleast

schaf :wub:
    HEHE love my nub Daz also :wub:

Phosgene

my eyes hurts so i didnt read all the post...
    only thing i can say is U GOT PWNED MY FRIEND .
    ahm pk's in cz , and if u farm its ur fucking problem .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast