Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...showtopic=34563 Lol... some paste : ================================================== ================================== Ive realised now how annoying it is when people raid ur exp spots ...
Page: 11

GlarFist

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...showtopic=34563

Lol... some paste :
    ================================================== ==================================
    Ive realised now how annoying it is when people raid ur exp spots I have learnt the errors of my ways and i promise if you leave me alone for a week i will never raid exp spots again

Honest

================================================== ==================================
    Morax words :lol: :P

morax

Originally posted by GlarFist
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...howtopic=34563

Lol... some paste :
    Ive realised now how annoying it is when people raid ur exp spots *I have learnt the errors of my ways and i promise if you leave me alone for a week i will never raid exp spots again *

Honest *

Morax words *:lol: * * * *
    Yeah sarcasm if anyone took that seriously then..... :wacko:

+ you never left me alone glarfist h43r:

Amine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    Everyone love eachother again please this makes me sad
    I love you :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    Everyone love eachother again please this makes me sad
    I love you :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    Amine :wub: :wub:

Dragon_slayer

Lets just put it this way AHM rock and you suck so if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen damn your just mad cause they all could porbaly be but ass naked and still pwn your ass oh wait that is true thats why you see them PK alot naked just for the hell of it

evenson

Kotte, I believe I'm a God Among Those Little people, Sorry.

cccch

i find it hillarious to ruin someone's xp party... and if possible... get them xp'd in the process. It brightens my day a little bit... especially if they rage out and get all pissy about it.

evenson

Originally posted by cccch
    i find it hillarious to ruin someone's xp party... and if possible... *get them xp'd in the process. *It brightens my day a little bit... *especially if they rage out and get all pissy about it.

Hey, Want to be friends? Or brothers? haha.

evenson

selam

AHM 4 Lýfe?

PopTart

now tell me getting msgs like that arent fun!!

scorpy21

Originally posted by GlarFist
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...howtopic=34563

Lol... some paste :
    Ive realised now how annoying it is when people raid ur exp spots *I have learnt the errors of my ways and i promise if you leave me alone for a week i will never raid exp spots again *

Honest *

Morax words *:lol: * * * *
    ops some one who flamed me now cry cus he can exp in cz? i like it , and i like it more cus is a AHM member.
    remember my post dear AHM? about the fact that u exp ppl at DM`s? now is ur turn to go to exp in estlant. lol have some balls and stop crying after all AHM flamed me to go estlant to farm.
    after that fight i`ve started to be olso a dastard like all AHM clan, i just log in and i go only to exp ppl, to see if is nice when u get exped 4 times in 1 h by me (Killerina_ITA) at DM`s, so green bebys move ur assesunder a DM and w8 for me cus i will come

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    if you can't stand the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen

scorpy21

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    if you can't stand the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen
    [/b]

i give u a candy, so u stop olso crying B====D

crying? fucking hell can we not make a rule that only people that understand english are allowed to try and sound cocky on this forum?

You whine like a bitch when you get exped as if the area around each dm's feet is considered a safe zone, if you can't fight in cz then don't go to fucking cz.

The whole point of higher drop rates and exp gain in cz is in place so you have to fight for it. Don't talk to me about being exped and act as though its only the ant hill mob that do it, I was dieing to dm's when you were handing in silan bones and when i did, i stood the fuck back up brushed off my shoulders and got the hell on with it. Absolutly pathetic culture nowadays of people whining about everything that happens to them 'ooh i got exped' 'oooh he has babashop equiptment because he hit me harder than i hit him'.... no he's just better than you.

kitchen, heat, don't like it? fuck off, simple

Phosgene

bah wtf is ur problem ?
    ok u got exped...
    u need to understand that its damn colony zone .
    that zone was meant to earn NATIONAL POINTS ONLY , if u want to exp over there u have to take the risk of getting exped...
    u got exped thats too damn bad , its 100% ur fault .
    when i see HH i think i can kill - it doesnt matter if he exping , pking , or sitting as a sign of peace , ill kill him because thats what im meant to do...
    dont wanna get exped by ahm ?
    move to orc side .
    simple as that <_<