Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jesus... ppl still talking about this? :wacko:...
Page: 12

Lammer

Jesus... ppl still talking about this?

:wacko:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    crying? fucking hell can we not make a rule that only people that understand english are allowed to try and sound cocky on this forum?

You whine like a bitch when you get exped as if the area around each dm's feet is considered a safe zone, if you can't fight in cz then don't go to fucking cz.

The whole point of higher drop rates and exp gain in cz is in place so you have to fight for it. Don't talk to me about being exped and act as though its only the ant hill mob that do it, I was dieing to dm's when you were handing in silan bones and when i did, i stood the fuck back up brushed off my shoulders and got the hell on with it. Absolutly pathetic culture nowadays of people whining about everything that happens to them 'ooh i got exped' 'oooh he has babashop equiptment because he hit me harder than i hit him'.... no he's just better than you.

kitchen, heat, don't like it? fuck off, simple
    +1

i dont give 2 fucks if u think AHM actions in cz are lame,
    GET SOME FUCKING KLEENEX, WIPE UR EYES AND PLAY THE GAME

lock topic please

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by Boozah

lock topic please
    No it's amusing

Ereshkigal

no lock baba boo ım gettıng my laughs

btw scorpy sounds like Paddy in pms to Scoobz yesterday.........

morax

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...howtopic=34563

Lol... some paste :
    ================================================== ==================================
    Ive realised now how annoying it is when people raid ur exp spots *I have learnt the errors of my ways and i promise if you leave me alone for a week i will never raid exp spots again *

Honest *

================================================== ==================================
    Morax words *:lol: * * * *
    ops some one who flamed me now cry cus he can exp in cz? i like it , and i like it more cus is a AHM member.
    remember my post dear AHM? about the fact that u exp ppl at DM`s? now is ur turn to go to exp in estlant. lol have some balls and stop crying after all AHM flamed me to go estlant to farm.
    after that fight i`ve started to be olso a dastard like all AHM clan, i just log in and i go only to exp ppl, to see if is nice when u get exped 4 times in 1 h by me (Killerina_ITA) at DM`s, so green bebys move ur assesunder a DM and w8 for me cus i will come [/b]
    This was ages ago and it was meant as a joke you retard.

Phosgene

theres no way morax "omg lets help dms exp" the graet said that ^_^

priestish

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Absolutly pathetic culture nowadays of people whining about everything that happens to them 'ooh i got exped' 'oooh he has babashop equiptment because he hit me harder than i hit him'.... no he's just better than you.
    If I play a sin, anyone who can pot will probably kill me. No matter what sin I get .

Originally posted by Adis
    I don't understand how much has to be said here. As long as you are breathing, they will keep exping you. Crying here will not do anything. I myself prefer to do non stop pk and don't find exp raids "fun" (sometimes), but others LOVE IT and they have every godamn right to do it to your unsuspecting ass. Don't say it's cheap or gay bla bla, because that gives off the impression that you are assuming you somehow would stand a chance vs. them otherwise.

pulls one out of retirement for ya

Paddy maybe you would like to do a business transaction, where I supply your "raptor baby" with my "no more tears" shampoo?

GlarFist

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by scorpy21@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...howtopic=34563

Lol... some paste :
    Ive realised now how annoying it is when people raid ur exp spots *I have learnt the errors of my ways and i promise if you leave me alone for a week i will never raid exp spots again *

Honest *

Morax words *:lol: * * * *

ops some one who flamed me now cry cus he can exp in cz? i like it , and i like it more cus is a AHM member.
    remember my post dear AHM? about the fact that u exp ppl at DM`s? now is ur turn to go to exp in estlant. lol have some balls and stop crying after all AHM flamed me to go estlant to farm.
    after that fight i`ve started to be olso a dastard like all AHM clan, i just log in and i go only to exp ppl, to see if is nice when u get exped 4 times in 1 h by me (Killerina_ITA) at DM`s, so green bebys move ur assesunder a DM and w8 for me cus i will come
    This was ages ago and it was meant as a joke you retard.[/b]
    Yap, a long time ago (Memento Morax :rollseyes: ), and was fun, like nowadays with these whinners, complainers etcetcetcetcetc... Go play solitaire, u're be saved by raid at DM!

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adis
    I don't understand how much has to be said here. As long as you are breathing, they will keep exping you. Crying here will not do anything. I myself prefer to do non stop pk and don't find exp raids "fun" (sometimes), but others LOVE IT and they have every godamn right to do it to your unsuspecting ass. Don't say it's cheap or gay bla bla, because that gives off the impression that you are assuming you somehow would stand a chance vs. them otherwise.[/b]

but thats what makes it more worth while knowing that someones wizzing there keyboard around the room when you exp them to a dm or any other mob

ppl think exped players on dm's is lame lol.

U want see something lame just look at glarfist.Yesterday he was runing with his party and 200 humans behind him as usual on d1.Glarfist in town and all humans in town olso.Glarfist comeing to orc base 200 humans following him.Not mention that without full healer spaming party all time they town faster than light.

And finaly he came to bowl and saw AHM party and u know what grayt glar did?Twon as fast as he can with whole party.Scary of 8 vs 8?The best part is that he was so scary that he stopt play or go on diez2 and lol 200 humans followed him and diez 1 become almost empthy.Now that is lame....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by ziggy
    ppl think exped players on dm's is lame lol.

U want see something lame just look at glarfist.Yesterday he was runing with his party and 200 humans behind him as usual on d1.Glarfist in town and all humans in town olso.Glarfist comeing to orc base 200 humans following him.Not mention that without full healer spaming party all time they town faster than light.

And finaly he came to bowl and saw AHM party and u know what grayt glar did?Twon as fast as he can with whole party.Scary of 8 vs 8?The best part is that he was so scary that he stopt play or go on diez2 and lol 200 humans followed him and diez 1 become almost empthy.Now that is lame....
    i see that many time.. human will follow Glarfist everywhere... and he cant do anythink.

many human mage , sins follow some good warriors, cuz they want ks their kills.