Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE pulls one out of retirement for ya OMG so funny but next time dont dress your ...
Page: 13

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    pulls one out of retirement for ya

OMG so funny

but next time dont dress your son up like that...rofl :P :lol:

Because ppl are filling my pms...

1) I didn't complain exp loss...I died like 1h ago also exp...I didn't complain, nor cry. I complained breaking a word.

2) I do raid DMs too, not often because I need to get back xp I have lost during my gaming career :lol:

3) I don't care if u pm me and call me n00b and whiner, but keep it out from my inbox. I have enough love letters there already :wub:

4) Those fellas who pmed ingame I will gladly duel against u, any place u name it. U can even have all your dupes on because u still suck and not in a good way :P See ya at cz and pls bring a friend if that makes u feel more safe

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar
    Because ppl are filling my pms...

1) I didn't complain exp loss...I died like 1h ago also exp...I didn't complain, nor cry. I complained breaking a word.

2) I do raid DMs too, not often because I need to get back xp I have lost during my gaming career *:lol: *

3) I don't care if u pm me and call me n00b and whiner, but keep it out from my inbox. I have enough love letters there already *:wub: *

4) Those fellas who pmed ingame I will gladly duel against u, any place u name it. U can even have all your dupes on because u still suck and not in a good way *:P *See ya at cz and pls bring a friend if that makes u feel more safe *

LMAO.....get waggy....kill them all ^_^

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by ziggy
    ppl think exped players on dm's is lame lol.

U want see something lame just look at glarfist.Yesterday he was runing with his party and 200 humans behind him as usual on d1.Glarfist in town and all humans in town olso.Glarfist comeing to orc base 200 humans following him.Not mention that without full healer spaming party all time they town faster than light.

And finaly he came to bowl and saw AHM party and u know what grayt glar did?Twon as fast as he can with whole party.Scary of 8 vs 8?The best part is that he was so scary that he stopt play or go on diez2 and lol 200 humans followed him and diez 1 become almost empthy.Now that is lame....
    Glarfist isn't afraid of some good sport between our parties and his, and we often meet to see who can best one another.

GlarFist

Originally posted by ziggy

U want see something lame just look at glarfist.Yesterday he was runing with his party and 200 humans behind him as usual on d1.Glarfist in town and all humans in town olso.Glarfist comeing to orc base 200 humans following him.Not mention that without full healer spaming party all time they town faster than light.

And finaly he came to bowl and saw AHM party and u know what grayt glar did?Twon as fast as he can with whole party.Scary of 8 vs 8?The best part is that he was so scary that he stopt play or go on diez2 and lol 200 humans followed him and diez 1 become almost empthy.Now that is lame....
    Better shut up, clown. Unknown players opinions are worthless.

evenson

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ziggy

Better shut up, clown. Unknown players opinions are worthless.[/b]

.....Uh?...........owned.

And yes tormentors is a great clan, one of the very few that dont town from us when we rip through the bowl or 12. Complete respect for glarfist and tormentors.

Glarfist's parties,are about the only enjoyable fights we have in cz, he always stays and fights, and your probably find that every member of AHM respect tormentors for that,

neither sides every give up

<3 Tormentors ^_^ ^_^

Originally posted by Rentzusuken

Baba - quit laughing like a fucking goat and go tend to them. *Has your little friend gotten any help from K2 yet? :lol: *We have all seen how much you lack intelligence to bring anything considerable to the table, so understanding a personal attack on Tez has nothing to do with anyone in my clan simply means he can find no fault to point out on me and has to target those around me. *
    I guess those sentences abowe should prove u r smart kiddo? right?

My friend didnt get help, prolly never wil, dam, he didnt spend any $$ for this game so no help,

now about "my lack of intelligence", muhahahhuhuhahaha, S> amu of int SQ drop with SS, man .... zzZZzZZzzzZzzz I am SERB, we dont have intelligence at all, God gave us hard dick's to fuk woman (ask any girl from ur neighbour who fuked SERB jet how we do it), strong arms and body so we can fight in wars every 5 years, and that is it, nothing more, so, again, my ntelligence = none,

go on, prove u have it

and yes u prolly have a lot of ntelligence, showned at CZ DM spots

:rollseyes:

Yea, Tormentors are very strong, everytime I see glarfist on screen I feel like to go back =( sneak behind and kill aenima fast!

<3 Glarfist and tormentors, best fights we have in CZ and a clan after our own hearts with concerns to DM raiding

Glarfist used to get exped near every day at dm's (sometimes more than once) and he never used to cry about it, he would just come and beat the crap out of me doing dm's later on.

Good sports and a good clan ... as for the humans following glarfist... i know how it feels after playing StevenSeagal on edana, you can't help people hanging around you, people just stick to people that can protect them

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    You thought he broke the anvil code and you want to talk about someone else's intelligence? *Hahahaha, get the fuck out of your wanna-be Matrix world and wake the fuck up boy. *"Honest officer, I thought it was Oregano I was selling". *See why I don't care for people in this game? *Of course you don't because you're one of the morons I despise. *If you were soloing Apostles, then how did I XP one of your clanmates? *Can you count? *If you're so mature, why did you type some bullshit to PriestDro and start crying to him about getting owned? *Do you have Alzheimer's? *Sorry, trick question. *You wouldn't remember if you had Alzheimer's, now would you. *My clannies bought stuff from KoM...ok, what does that have to do with me? *I didn't say anything about your clanmates, but I guess that's because I don't know who any of them are. *Still doesn't change the fact that the user of illegal goods gets a lesser penalty than the distributor. *Again, back to your master do-boy.

Don't act like my response to you was uncalled for because you were the one who chose to bitch about a legal act in CZ in which your party got owned and some nub mage XP'd. *Oh, wait, you were solo, so the other people who donated the same as you were cheering you on, right? *It was also very nice of the priests who weren't in your party to try to heal you, but I guess it's not enough for a party of people who must all be level 70 because you got owned so easily. *Oh, wait, most of them were below 70, but the ass-kicking must have been proportional at least for you to make that assumption. *Anyways, quit being a complete fucktard on the forums and spend your time XPing your nub friend back before I come through again. *At least Z+R is more equal to your mental capacity.
    ehehuhuhehehuhehe -_-[/b]
    .... and yes, man, xping ppl in CZ, blah, who cares about fcking XP, u lose 1% then u go to CW and get 2%, that is pure funny BS, but "My clannies bought stuff from KoM...ok",
    that is serious shit

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

people just stick to people that can protect them
    allways wonderd why not many orcs follow me >< or humans when i was human

but yeah tormentors is gr8 fights when i was with a party with ahm tooken some skills an co-oridination to win an lose but was very much fun

Banned

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R34P3R_Magikz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

people just stick to people that can protect them
    allways wonderd why not many orcs follow me >< or humans when i was human

but yeah tormentors is gr8 fights when i was with a party with ahm tooken some skills an co-oridination to win an lose but was very much fun[/b]
    i stick to you always mags for lýfe rofl :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

Baba - quit laughing like a fucking goat and go tend to them. *Has your little friend gotten any help from K2 yet? :lol: *We have all seen how much you lack intelligence to bring anything considerable to the table, so understanding a personal attack on Tez has nothing to do with anyone in my clan simply means he can find no fault to point out on me and has to target those around me. *
    I guess those sentences abowe should prove u r smart kiddo? right?

My friend didnt get help, prolly never wil, dam, he didnt spend any $$ for this game so no help,

now about "my lack of intelligence", muhahahhuhuhahaha, S> amu of int SQ drop with SS, man .... zzZZzZZzzzZzzz I am SERB, we dont have intelligence at all, God gave us hard dick's to fuk woman (ask any girl from ur neighbour who fuked SERB jet how we do it), strong arms and body so we can fight in wars every 5 years, and that is it, nothing more, so, again, my ntelligence = none,

go on, prove u have it

and yes u prolly have a lot of ntelligence, showned at CZ DM spots

:rollseyes:[/b]
    HAHAHAHA, thanks for downgrading the entire Serbian nation! What you essentially said is "We're nothing more than hominids who just happen to have enough of a society to be regarded as a country." Who would have thought that a native from any country would come forward and say how dumb they were and how they amounted to nothing more than slightly less-hairier monkeys. The only differences are that monkeys have at least been sent into space and that you haven't been put into a zoo yet. Hmm, I wonder how great of an attraction a Serbian petting zoo would be? Not only are you a shame to your nation, but to the entire human race!

I don't care one bit who buys from KoM. Why should I? Do I care about people who smoke tetrahydrocannabinol? Do you see me running the streets trying to catch the distributors? No, you don't, so why would you expect me to care about someone addicted to virtual wares in-game and the people who distribute them? In real life, the police do that job and in the game the GMs should. Fuck helping K2 anymore as they don't help themselves, which is the same attitude I employ at all times. If you don't help yourself, don't come to me to lift you out of the mire of shit you call life. I have friends who smoke marijuana and I have friends who buy items in a game...big deal as neither benefits them. What happened to ArrogantPrick? He, having acquired all the items he needed via USD, got bored with the game because unlike most of the people who bought items, he had skill. Unable to find an adequate challenge any longer, his money rots away in unused pixels on an account. He was great before the items and was even greater afterwards, which is more than can be said about people like Tez who are the typical customer of KoM and can do nothing with the abilities afforded by such items.

I know you got lost somewhere in the first paragraph, but it goes like this: go back to your cage monkey, and if you behave, I'll give you a banana as a treat. Whoops, too late, you started masturbating in public again.

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by GlarFist@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ziggy

Better shut up, clown. Unknown players opinions are worthless.

.....Uh?...........owned.[/b]

Just told what I saw.It wasn't opinion lol.