Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Glar is probably one of the best human pkers in cz, and his party is probably the only human party ...
Page: 14

Schaf

Glar is probably one of the best human pkers in cz, and his party is probably the only human party you will ever see running around cz naked(whole party) for an hour pking and still owning most orcs that they run past!!!

indeed party is strong but I'm won't say it is becouse of glarfist skills hehe I saw him once without full healer and he has almost non hehe.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Paddy can you repost those pics you did , I fucking loved them so much.

If you hate AHM xping you so much in CZ pm them I am sure one of th ealliance clan will happily xp you on there belhalf :P

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    Paddy can you repost those pics you did , I fucking loved them so much. *

Yes pls, and do more

Originally posted by Rentzusuken

HAHAHAHA, thanks for downgrading the entire Serbian nation! *What you essentially said is "We're nothing more than hominids who just happen to have enough of a society to be regarded as a country." *Who would have thought that a native from any country would come forward and say how dumb they were and how they amounted to nothing more than slightly less-hairier monkeys. *The only differences are that monkeys have at least been sent into space and that you haven't been put into a zoo yet. *Hmm, I wonder how great of an attraction a Serbian petting zoo would be? *Not only are you a shame to your nation, but to the entire human race!
    True, well, I am not happy and proud at my nation, we did a lot bad things in past, that is why we r all deserved to be called "less-hairier monkeys" and to put in zoo, but.... still .... man .... did ya talk to those girls from ur neighbour?

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    I don't care one bit who buys from KoM. *Why should I? *Do I care about people who smoke tetrahydrocannabinol? *Do you see me running the streets trying to catch the distributors? *No, you don't, so why would you expect me to care about someone addicted to virtual wares in-game and the people who distribute them? *In real life, the police do that job and in the game the GMs should. *Fuck helping K2 anymore as they don't help themselves, which is the same attitude I employ at all times. *If you don't help yourself, don't come to me to lift you out of the mire of shit you call life. *I have friends who smoke marijuana and I have friends who buy items in a game...big deal as neither benefits them. *What happened to ArrogantPrick? *He, having acquired all the items he needed via USD, got bored with the game because unlike most of the people who bought items, he had skill. *Unable to find an adequate challenge any longer, his money rots away in unused pixels on an account. *He was great before the items and was even greater afterwards, which is more than can be said about people like Tez who are the typical customer of KoM and can do nothing with the abilities afforded by such items.[/b]
    What a waiste of typing time, but, ah, ok u r intelligence, so in whole those letters there must be a smart word, just, u know, I am Serb to dumb to understand the point, and btw, I dont have friends who smoke marijuana, but I have friends who ... u know that story just need to talk to girls from ur neighbour, oke :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

I know you got lost somewhere in the first paragraph, but it goes like this: *go back to your cage monkey, and if you behave, I'll give you a banana as a treat. *Whoops, too late, you started masturbating in public again.
    Ya, also concidering first part, we live, actully, in some kind of a cage, zoo (isolated from all other nations/sanctions), and dam, I didnt see banana for a long time, but.... we r too normal, old fashioned ppl here, we dont masturbate in public (dunno where from it comes to ur mind?), we dont do drugs, smoke marijuana, cheat, and if we see dilers on street hahahahahaha (that is another story), etc.... but .... we have our sins, again that story from abowe (girls, neighbour, etc...)

soo..... Rentzekuriesukenioruiocs pls if u wanna replly try to make ur point, somehow, not just waiste ur keyboard typing those "inconmprehensibly long sontences for dumb's like I am"

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Felix
    Paddy can you repost those pics you did , I fucking loved them so much. *

If you hate AHM xping you so much in CZ pm them I am sure one of th ealliance clan will happily xp you on there belhalf :P
    ahhahahaa

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

karus has more to be afraid of, new order is here (so not only tormentors ><)

and ofc sotongs <3

morax

lol sotong clan are funny

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

why h43r:

userbin

some one repost that pic of hiz and my wood staff :>

Banned

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>

HAHAHAHA, thanks for downgrading the entire Serbian nation! *What you essentially said is "We're nothing more than hominids who just happen to have enough of a society to be regarded as a country." *Who would have thought that a native from any country would come forward and say how dumb they were and how they amounted to nothing more than slightly less-hairier monkeys. *The only differences are that monkeys have at least been sent into space and that you haven't been put into a zoo yet. *Hmm, I wonder how great of an attraction a Serbian petting zoo would be? *Not only are you a shame to your nation, but to the entire human race!
    True, well, I am not happy and proud at my nation, we did a lot bad things in past, that is why we r all deserved to be called "less-hairier monkeys" and to put in zoo, but.... still .... man .... did ya talk to those girls from ur neighbour?

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    I don't care one bit who buys from KoM. *Why should I? *Do I care about people who smoke tetrahydrocannabinol? *Do you see me running the streets trying to catch the distributors? *No, you don't, so why would you expect me to care about someone addicted to virtual wares in-game and the people who distribute them? *In real life, the police do that job and in the game the GMs should. *Fuck helping K2 anymore as they don't help themselves, which is the same attitude I employ at all times. *If you don't help yourself, don't come to me to lift you out of the mire of shit you call life. *I have friends who smoke marijuana and I have friends who buy items in a game...big deal as neither benefits them. *What happened to ArrogantPrick? *He, having acquired all the items he needed via USD, got bored with the game because unlike most of the people who bought items, he had skill. *Unable to find an adequate challenge any longer, his money rots away in unused pixels on an account. *He was great before the items and was even greater afterwards, which is more than can be said about people like Tez who are the typical customer of KoM and can do nothing with the abilities afforded by such items.[/b]
    What a waiste of typing time, but, ah, ok u r intelligence, so in whole those letters there must be a smart word, just, u know, I am Serb to dumb to understand the point, and btw, I dont have friends who smoke marijuana, but I have friends who ... u know that story just need to talk to girls from ur neighbour, oke :lol:

I know you got lost somewhere in the first paragraph, but it goes like this: *go back to your cage monkey, and if you behave, I'll give you a banana as a treat. *Whoops, too late, you started masturbating in public again.
    Ya, also concidering first part, we live, actully, in some kind of a cage, zoo (isolated from all other nations/sanctions), and dam, I didnt see banana for a long time, but.... we r too normal, old fashioned ppl here, we dont masturbate in public (dunno where from it comes to ur mind?), we dont do drugs, smoke marijuana, cheat, and if we see dilers on street hahahahahaha (that is another story), etc.... but .... we have our sins, again that story from abowe (girls, neighbour, etc...)

soo..... Rentzekuriesukenioruiocs pls if u wanna replly try to make ur point, somehow, not just waiste ur keyboard typing those "inconmprehensibly long sontences for dumb's like I am"[/b]
    didnt u know baba he is above us all......lmao

also rent stop speaking of me and KOM as most of your clan is babashoped by him and if i am correct your clan was the 1st to be outfitted by him....so u speak of me and my "type" well your speaking of your own clanmates who bought and sold his stuff as well....i will not say names as i am above that but i am sure u know who they are......i will leave it at that....its a waste of my time arguing with you as i can see you really dont matter.....but leave my name out of your posts and i will leave yours out or mine....i already ended shit and yet you keep mentioning my name....do you have a hard on for me that bad or is it just cause your not better then me in real life....either way i dont care .... leave my name out of all

p.s. if i am wrong and your clannoies or you didnt get all those glowies from KOM then please show me ss of upgrades of a whole clan getting glowie dildos in less time then anyone in KO history.....if thats they case i will stfu....if not please stfu

at this point this is all amusing to me you keep saying my name...lol :P :lol: ...do u think of me in bed to

tez have you ever held the castle? Do you know how much money that generates? You got a problem with my +8 mirage and +8 shard.. i will show you screenshots of them being upgraded (actually only the shard, hydro might not have ss'ed the mirage) i can show you my 1 yes 1 piece of +8 shell being upgraded....

you wanna feel more secure within the fact that you are yet to earn shit in this game by firing it back at people that have, then i can sure as hell tell you you will not get blood from this stone, now go and earn some respect another way, because you sure as fuck haven't earned anything else you have in this game.

/rant over

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    tez have you ever held the castle? Do you know how much money that generates? You got a problem with my +8 mirage and +8 shard.. i will show you screenshots of them being upgraded (actually only the shard, hydro might not have ss'ed the mirage) i can show you my 1 yes 1 piece of +8 shell being upgraded....

you wanna feel more secure within the fact that you are yet to earn shit in this game by firing it back at people that have, then i can sure as hell tell you you will not get blood from this stone, now go and earn some respect another way, because you sure as fuck haven't earned anything else you have in this game.

/rant over
    actually every thing i have is for free profits its called buying and reselling other poeples items.....so is same as your csw money....also i didnt say all of ahm...i said alot....so your saying you guys didnt babashop and all your items of everyone in your clan now and before is all upgrades??? if this is true i stand corrected and i said i would stfu.....that was my exact words

so no one in your clan has sold anything from KOM or bought anything from KOM before this is a fact please i am sorry if this is true

joke

u AHM ppl buy items from KoM then u go xped ppl at CZ/DM's? wow! u earned my respect very this moment!

as I said this is a joke

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    now go and earn some respect another way, because you sure as fuck haven't earned anything else you have in this game.

/rant over
    who gives a fuck about your respect...i have it of many people who know how i got my items.....all were with buying and reselling other peoples gbs and items....also yes i am the only one with balls enough to come out and say i biyught 4 peices of shell +8 from KOM other piece i did upgrade myself....and rest of my items were bought with gbs or profits such as my WE i just got for 40 gbs.....so dont tell me i havent earned anything...i farmed dms and i help others out selling there stuff and sometime dont even make a profit frome friends like phantom and wolf and adis....so keep talking shit of what u dont know as well