Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Baba joke u AHM ppl buy items from KoM then u go xped ppl at CZ/DM's? wow! ...
Page: 15

Originally posted by Baba
    joke

u AHM ppl buy items from KoM then u go xped ppl at CZ/DM's? wow! * *u earned my respect very this moment!

as I said this is a joke
    dont think i would want your respect at all

Banned

Originally posted by Boozah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boozah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba
    joke

u AHM ppl buy items from KoM then u go xped ppl at CZ/DM's? wow! * *u earned my respect very this moment!

as I said this is a joke
    dont think i would want your respect at all[/b]
    i respect jimbo

ahhh right tez so you are saying you earned your items from KoM by trading items illegally for cash....... wow you sure played those chumps, my hero, so that coupled with the bug abuse you took advantage of before you got hacked, apparently qualifies you to belittle others with more morals that you have displayed.

Guess we can't all pimp ourselves out because we can't all scam little kids as well as you can.

You bought your items, i dunno if you bought your char, you bought your way to the top of rageofblood, but theres no way of buying dignity i can tell you that.

Originally posted by Boozah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boozah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba
    joke

as I said this is a joke
    dont think i would want your respect at all[/b]
    didnt u read? respect, joke!! I said respecting u is a joke !
    :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    ahhh right tez so you are saying you earned your items from KoM by trading items illegally for cash....... wow you sure played those chumps, my hero, so that coupled with the bug abuse you took advantage of before you got hacked, apparently qualifies you to belittle others with more morals that you have displayed.

Guess we can't all pimp ourselves out because we can't all scam little kids as well as you can.

You bought your items, i dunno if you bought your char, you bought your way to the top of rageofblood, but theres no way of buying dignity i can tell you that.
    omg your a moron i said i got 4 peices of shell from him and thats all...but selling for him...he gave them cause i sold for him...after he gave me them i stop...i sold 3 things for him and made that money....again w/e as your own clannies have done it as well so dont be high and mighty

also the rest of my items i sold other peoples gbs for used those profits to buy my jewels...KOM doesnt do jewels

how did i buy my way to top of rage of blood...i was not a officer when i hosted there team speak or hosting forums...i was bottom...get your facts straight before you open your trap....i was appointed officer afer time cause i always made partied and helped all clan and also was more active then any officer in rage of blood so stfu on that one

serioius man i used to think you had more brains then this ....i guess not seeing as your throwing out shit without knowing the facts.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

what little kids....most of the money i made from players was from people like wolf and strealla and rebelade....so they are n00b kids now who dont know how to play this game....correct me if i am wrong but if u buy gbs from them for 1 usd then resell them on ebay for 3 ....this is a scam or is it smart.....i would say its smarter and....and obviously more so then you

you wanna know how i started it all of....i will tell you people who dont know how to have fun and make money.....1st gbs i ever got were from sephiroth original for 6 usd ....i got like 50 of them cause i invest my money like i do in real life .... i took them sold them on ebay for 10 usd....do the math...i used that money to buy his elxir +8.....wow what a scammer i am and wow did i ever scam seph....i did this over and over and over....thats how i got most of my items ...i upgrade the shell pauldron myself...the raptor i bought from archer with profits.....and the rest of my shell was from KOM....so there you have it anything else.

Ereshkigal

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    serioius man i used to think you had more brains then this ....i guess not seeing as your throwing out shit without knowing the facts.
    lol?

pot.........kettle...........black............

only a couple ppl bought from KOM, as far as the +8s go, Scoobz is an anvil GOD (and he blows up alot of shite, mostly mine.....) but if it will help you any, I will gladly give you screenies of my +8 bardish.........

oh and my +8 paper gear took me about 3 months to make, and my ONE (1) piece of +8 chitin (pads) Im pretty cheesy over, I mean it only took me 2 years to make it.

Banned

Originally posted by Ereshkigal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ereshkigal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    lol?

pot.........kettle...........black............

only a couple ppl bought from KOM, as far as the +8s go, Scoobz is an anvil GOD (and he blows up alot of shite, mostly mine.....) but if it will help you any, I will gladly give you screenies of my +8 bardish.........

oh and my +8 paper gear took me about 3 months to make, and my ONE (1) piece of +8 chitin (pads) Im pretty cheesy over, I mean it only took me 2 years to make it.[/b]
    again did i say all....and WTF i am only arguing the fact that one of your clannies says shit about me buying from KOM when his own clanmates have bought from KOM.....so he is insulting me but his own clanmates as well.....THAT IS MY POINT FFS.....DONT U GET IT

dont say shit about me getting something from KOM until all your friends are clean as a whistle to and yes would love to see ss of the shells +8 some of your warrios wear and there glowie raptors and many other items.....ss please :P :lol:

Banned

you know what nvm this is pointless i am done

ahm is best clan on diez and please help me get this good at making +8 items as well....i dont know what i was thinking to ever doubt any member of ahm

have a nice day some day i wish to be like you all...sorry if i said anything bad i take it all back

p.s. adis your right i am wasting my breath ....ty

I told you on msn that posts like this need to die already and that I am done replying because there is about 6 different arguments floating about at one given time. I never said you are wasting your breath, merely that posts like this are a waste of internet bandwidth and pointless arguing.

Banned

Originally posted by Adis
    I told you on msn that posts like this need to die already and that I am done replying because there is about 6 different arguments floating about at one given time. I never said you are wasting your breath, merely that posts like this are a waste of internet bandwidth and pointless arguing.
    sorry that is what i meant...i am wasting my time replying and posting back

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415