Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ownt xD should hear us on comms when we get ppl expd then.. its better than getting np!...
Page: 2

ownt xD
    should hear us on comms when we get ppl expd then..
    its better than getting np!

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    They are gays...nothing more to say exept morax rename clan to AHG
    +1010 And rentszuken baba is good gun aswell.[/b]
    Well Thomas is only one I still talk to :wub: Rest...oh well official block AHM members ftw

Skip

Bitch and moan

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

+1010 And rentszuken baba is good gun aswell.
    Well Thomas is only one I still talk to :wub: Rest...oh well official block AHM members ftw [/b]
    thats because most of them think they are gods among us little people.....all they can ever say is i will beat u 1v1 in a online game....bla bla bla is right....get a life....its a game and for most them this is the best thing they can be best at....so of course they will try to fck over anyone they can in there path.....they dont care about respect of honor or friends....its them and only them.....all i have ever seen from ahm with the exception of a few.

sad to see people have no respect for other players in a online game.....i would rather make friends then be the best.....cause bottom line is more friends you have the better off you are...not the other way around.....no friends but your the best....no one likes the best....they want you to be equal as them.

also they say "ahm for lýfe" well my new one for me will be "n00b 4 lýfe" n00bs always have more friends and respect for others and others for them

they have tried to exp me many times and they cant cause they do suck......sad when u can take 1 guy at apos with a party of 5 of 6 and you cant get in exped.....yeah they can kill me duffed and massived but never exped so to most of ahm i say a big A.Q keep trying but it will never happen

[size=24]n00b 4 lýfe

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

[quote]
    Well Thomas is only one I still talk to :wub: Rest...oh well official block AHM members ftw
    thats because most of them think they are gods among us little people.....all they can ever say is i will beat u 1v1 in a online game....bla bla bla is right....get a life....its a game and for most them this is the best thing they can be best at....so of course they will try to fck over anyone they can in there path.....they dont care about respect of honor or friends....its them and only them.....all i have ever seen from ahm with the exception of a few.

sad to see people have no respect for other players in a online game.....i would rather make friends then be the best.....cause bottom line is more friends you have the better off you are...not the other way around.....no friends but your the best....no one likes the best....they want you to be equal as them.

also they say "ahm for lýfe" well my new one for me will be "n00b 4 lýfe" n00bs always have more friends and respect for others and others for them

they have tried to exp me many times and they cant cause they do suck......sad when u can take 1 guy at apos with a party of 5 of 6 and you cant get in exped.....yeah they can kill me duffed and massived but never exped so to most of ahm i say a big A.Q keep trying but it will never happen

[size=24]n00b 4 lýfe

wow that SURE doesnt sound like making urself out to be an elitist like u portray ahm of doin :unsure:

obviously uve never been in AHM so u have no clue about them :rollseyes:

Trii

[quote]

[size=24]n00b 4 lýfe
    i rather be alone then get fucked over by friends...

Hostage

OMG THE AHM GAYS ARE AT IT AGAIN!

wait, thats everyday. Get used to it or leave diez. ^_^

Skip

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    AHM has never xped me before. *To be honest, its pretty difficult to xp someone. *In XP parties, unless you are too weak for the mob, (in which case you shouldnt even be there) the mob will die pretty fast. *Always look around to see if any orcs are here. *If you see one, alert party and stop atacking the mobs. *They dont agro for a reason.
    ROFL

Has nothing to do with being weak. Is a matter of luck and not being aware, thats all. Once I got someone exped with an undying cause the damn thing gave him the last 20 dmg he needed to die. Same with Commanders and NPCs in general.

Obviously the more damage the mob does, the higher the chance of exping someone. DMs are best for this. Weak or strong is very easy to get exped by one of this once u get raided.[/b]

Banned

[quote]

[size=24]n00b 4 lýfe

wow that SURE doesnt sound like making urself out to be an elitist like u portray ahm of doin :unsure:

obviously uve never been in AHM so u have no clue about them :rollseyes:
    dont need to be in there....this is what they have portrayed to the community to many....if i am wrong then i am but this is the impression many of us have...orc and human alike

there are also other clans that portray this as well but we are talking about ahm here not those clans

Banned

[quote]

[size=24]n00b 4 lýfe
    i rather be alone then get fucked over by friends...
    dont have friends who fck you over then....pretty simple solution

Hostage

Yeah, you havnt been in AHM. What they say on forums and what they say in their vent would be a whole new world to you.

Banned

Originally posted by Hostage
    Yeah, you havnt been in AHM. What they say on forums and what they say in their vent would be a whole new world to you.
    maybe your right but even they have portrayed this in past on forums so what are we to believe ... they are saints

i agree cz is pk and if u get exped oh well .... dont exp there but....theres always a but....some exceptions should be made....i have seen a few ahm exping and i didnt come with a party of 8 and duff them and exp them...i waited till they killed the mod and then ataked or i just left them alone....no need its a mutal respect for others and the fact that they are leveling too as we do

oh well i have said my peace this is how i see them from forums and ingame there actions but if i am wrong them so be it

sophiem

damn.... that's cz if u dont like it go esland... also humans make the same...so who cares...

u dont like it?! go esland..

k2 didnt made cz for dm's B)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    maybe your right but even they have portrayed this in past on forums so what are we to believe ... they are saints

i agree cz is pk and if u get exped oh well .... dont exp there but....theres always a but....some exceptions should be made....i have seen a few ahm exping and i didnt come with a party of 8 and duff them and exp them...i waited till they killed the mod and then ataked or i just left them alone....no need its a mutal respect for others and the fact that they are leveling too as we do

oh well i have said my peace this is how i see them from forums and ingame there actions but if i am wrong them so be it[/b]
    dont judge a person til uve walked a mile in their shoes

Why are they pissed off when we ks there boss huh ?
    Fck off, GET A LIFE: thats what i hear in Cz when we ks'd them on boss in bowl.
    when i was orc.

Mostly we got drop but ohwell ...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast