Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe AHM has never xped me before. *To be honest, its pretty difficult to xp ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    AHM has never xped me before. *To be honest, its pretty difficult to xp someone. *In XP parties, unless you are too weak for the mob, (in which case you shouldnt even be there) the mob will die pretty fast. *Always look around to see if any orcs are here. *If you see one, alert party and stop atacking the mobs. *They dont agro for a reason.
    ROFL

Has nothing to do with being weak. Is a matter of luck and not being aware, thats all. Once I got someone exped with an undying cause the damn thing gave him the last 20 dmg he needed to die. Same with Commanders and NPCs in general.

Obviously the more damage the mob does, the higher the chance of exping someone. DMs are best for this. Weak or strong is very easy to get exped by one of this once u get raided.[/b]
    Thats completely different. In that senario, there are like 10 NPC which all argo on you. Im any troll/apos/raven/harpies/golems party ive xped at with clan. The mob dies pretty fast. If you see an orc/human coming in, the party can quickly stop after the mob has been killed. Stop hitting the mob afterwards. They dont argo on you. Of course if you are soloing golems/apos its a different case because it takes more time to kill that mob by yourself.

DMs are a different story. But there are so many people that I couldnt xp because their priest knew to jsut sleep the DMs after being hit and to tell the warrior to stop attacking. In my opinion, lvl 60-62 warriors doign DMs isnt really that safe at all. So many times I just killed 1 of the two healers and the guy dies almost instantly. If you are doing DMs, being 'unaware' is not even an excuse.

EDIT: I also add that getting xped by a NPC/Riot/Udying is rare. The chances of that happening is just bad luck. If it takes for your party to kill a troll then you party is vunerable to those 10 secs until the troll is dead. If it takes you 1 sec, you party is vunerable to being xped for 1 sec.

I XPed ones Phantom rogue at bowl
    I saw him killing some boss in castlle, hit twice, then I stoped, and ops he was lieng dead and typing something like #$!#%!#$!#$%"$%

litlle after that there was server restart and rollback
    well when u know some ppl u CANT be xped in CZ

:lol:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Baba
    I XPed ones Phantom rogue at bowl
    I saw him killing some boss in castlle, hit twice, then I stoped, and ops he was lieng dead and typing something like #$!#%!#$!#$%"$%

litlle after that there was server restart and rollback
    well when u know some ppl u CANT be xped in CZ

:lol:
    omg corrupted phantom told GM to give him a rollback and use restart server as an excuse

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

They are gays...nothing more to say exept morax rename clan to AHG
    +1010 And rentszuken baba is good gun aswell.
    Well Thomas is only one I still talk to :wub: Rest...oh well official block AHM members ftw [/b]
    Everyone loves Hero :wub:

Banned Senior Member

so you were the one.... I came home for lunch one day to an msn from Erian " Will dont press ok.... I gto xp'd to bach in the bowl I got attacked so get a 30 stone"

:unsure:

nnnooooooooooo

nonononono

it wasnt me

nononononononnooooooooooo

Aqu

Its fun to xp people. When I get on my priest I malice people at DMs. People malice my tanker. Simple as that.

I didnt cry when a golem KS'd lord of the humans when he was attacking me.

Its fun to get people xped, AHM likes to have fun. hooray for them tbh ^_^

morax

Were a close team of people we like to keep it that way. We have a good laugh on ventrillo and anyone who has been in our ventrillo knows we do not take this game seriously... With the exception of the few i dont think were big headed or arrogant we just play the game how we like to play it. Some people dont agree with that - fine, killing humans to DMs.... yeah we do that everyone knows we do.

You can feel free to exp us as well it wont bother us its just a game. To be honest i dont like people doing DMs and i dont like people levelling? - I dont like levelling and if humans level now i have to level and thats not good!

Besides with the exception of Glarfist :wub: or 50 Humans together everyone just towns, we need to have fun somehow.

To be honest ive exped glarfist and tormentors lots of times... we still have a high level or respect for each other. Respect isnt earned by not killing each other - thats the aim of the game, its earnt by playing the game well.

Any more comments?

I remember when we all rushed the HB once when i was on AHM vent just after Hype got 70 to see how long we'd last..... Towers 1 Us 0

I don't mind getting exped it's part of the game....I mind if a guy who/whose clanies asked peace many times for exping. I gave it and N_O didn't attack. I got killed by morax on DMs, I didn't went msn to biach him, I went to ask same kinda agreemend. So he said sure....ok wait no he comes and get's me exped, because I was stupid enough to trust his word. Good gun oky? I am not complaining Dean, I don't have to...I don't know u anymore bb...

C4ptain u got ban for our forums because u are not NO member anymore and basicly u were Dean's gramophone for few last posts...nothing personal but I don't wanna have anything do with AHM...

Now this is done for me, let's play the game atleast I know how u wanna play this now...

MarvinTheMartian

i get more fun out of exping people than i do from getting their nps, when i was exping everyday, happened constantly...just sucked it up...said once im 70...payback..low and behold, yesterday alone got like 30 orcs expd doing dms,lol.mostly same ppl. its part of the game, and btw...why WOULDNT you get the other nation exped? you want them to have better items/ lvl's? not about respect...its strategy.

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by morax
    Were a close team of people we like to keep it that way. We have a good laugh on ventrillo and anyone who has been in our ventrillo knows we do not take this game seriously... With the exception of the few i dont think were big headed or arrogant we just play the game how we like to play it. Some people dont agree with that - fine, killing humans to DMs.... yeah we do that everyone knows we do. *

You can feel free to exp us as well it wont bother us its just a game. To be honest i dont like people doing DMs and i dont like people levelling? - I dont like levelling and if humans level now i have to level and thats not good!

Besides with the exception of Glarfist *:wub: or 50 Humans together everyone just towns, we need to have fun somehow.

To be honest ive exped glarfist and tormentors lots of times... we still have a high level or respect for each other. Respect isnt earned by not killing each other - thats the aim of the game, its earnt by playing the game well.

Any more comments?
    There's no problem exping people fairly. You go to DMs, kill the priest and duff the tanker or if some stealthed sin comes and kills the priest, np at all, it's cz. BUT when you have some gays reloging from d2 to d1 in the back of DMs... well, it's really really lamme. At least exp people like a man.
    I'm not saying you do this (i guess i never saw you donig it), but there are lots of people doing this lamme thing. h43r:

evenson

You're bad.

morax

Originally posted by wagyar
    I don't mind getting exped it's part of the game....I mind if a guy who/whose clanies asked peace many times for exping. I gave it and N_O didn't attack. I got killed by morax on DMs, I didn't went msn to biach him, I went to ask same kinda agreemend. So he said sure....ok wait no he comes and get's me exped, because I was stupid enough to trust his word. Good gun oky? I am not complaining Dean, I don't have to...I don't know u anymore bb...

C4ptain u got ban for our forums because u are not NO member anymore and basicly u were Dean's gramophone for few last posts...nothing personal but I don't wanna have anything do with AHM...

Now this is done for me, let's play the game atleast I know how u wanna play this now...
    Im sorry you feel that way but i did say on msn we were coming... its a shame people take this game so serious they would ruin friendships over... and dont tell me its principle.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast