Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is stupid, must of us have been playing this game together for over a year now and we know ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This is stupid, must of us have been playing this game together for over a year now and we know what the AHM are like they never done any different. FFS next thing ppl will stop pking at 5pm and go off for tea together before returning to the action.

Yes it is a real pain in the ass being xp'd I mean Eternity do very little else but raid xp parties most days yet we just get on with it. I personaly don't like xping ppl as I am a selfish barstard and rather have half there money and liberate 50 np <_<

Rentzusuken

LOL at the kids who care about real respect in a virtual arena.

Amine

kk listen well nygga, this is how we enjoy playing this game, by xping ppl, you dont wanna get attacked ? leave cz and go farm in esltant, this is it, dont like it ? quit the game h43r: . want better drops rates ? come to cz but face the consequences n00b.

AHM for Lýfe

morax

Originally posted by Amine
    kk listen well nygga, this is how we enjoy playing this game, by xping ppl, you dont wanna get attacked ? leave cz and go farm in esltant, this is it, dont like it ? quit the game *h43r: . want better drops rates ? come to cz but face the consequences n00b.

AHM for Lýfe
    your not in AHM.... h43r:

Aqu

But I do hear amine is gay :P

Foretold

Originally posted by Aqu
    But I do hear amine is gay :P
    and he's french

Its a game, play it

it might be lame that we get people exped, but its fucking funny,

The mathematical issue's you are having is

* [humans - dms] - ahm // the problem in this equation is, the humans cannot possibly be doing dm's while AHM are in cz , and if they are, they will need to be cut out from that equation, thus making it balanced once more

iam sorry if you dont like this, but edana server hasnt been out long, so give it a whirl if your unhappy on diez

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    :blink: :mellow: :huh: My word stands even in virtual, if I say something ingame it doesn't mean I am gona eat it straight away.

Yep it's principle...ask any Finn what they hate...ppl who eat their words

Banned

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    ok charlie.....so your like him then cause thats basically the feeling you just gave me....lets all have no respect for each other cause this is a virtual game so fuck each other by scamming and being assholes to your fellow gg's

alot in ahm are good but there are those who are not and only care for themselves or ahm anyway...i did say that i didnt say the whole clan....

but w/e i will still respect when someone msn's me like a few ahm members and says dont raid us we are exping at human trolls.....so i dont i give the respect then i get raided 3 times at apos....not exped but u are wasting my time for exping.....

i msn you guys and you say fuck u and that i suck....your right i do suck and who cares and i also suck even more when its 2 duffers and 5 meles in your party

ok so w/e next time any of your or your friends msn and say dont raid us we are exping i will say fck you

waggy is right....when u msned him or me and i gave u the respect i earned it back....you didnt follow through on your word....good character in game shows the same character out game

Amine

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    kk listen well nygga, this is how we enjoy playing this game, by xping ppl, you dont wanna get attacked ? leave cz and go farm in esltant, this is it, dont like it ? quit the game *h43r: . want better drops rates ? come to cz but face the consequences n00b.

AHM for Lýfe
    your not in AHM.... h43r:[/b]
    always pking with you h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    :blink: :mellow: :huh: My word stands even in virtual, if I say something ingame it doesn't mean I am gona eat it straight away.

Yep it's principle...ask any Finn what they hate...ppl who eat their words[/b]
    +1 my word in game is same as my word out game....never will i stray from that

also waggy why u never on msn :blink:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

Yep it's principle...ask any Finn what they hate...ppl who eat their words[/b]
    I'm not talking about words Tomi. If I say something I stand by it also, but I don't give a fuck about who respects me in this game. Why should I? There isn't a single person in this game that I see on a day-to-day basis, what does it matter if they respect me? If some kids get angry over a name and a character transmitted to them by 1's and 0's over the "net", fuck 'em, more stress to end their lives earlier and it's all the same to me. When Morax said he was going to leave you alone and then changed his mind, I told you it was going to happen and it did despite your belief that he wouldn't. Anyways, the gist of my words is that when this webpage closes, almost all of you disappear from existence for me. The few who I do have respect for know it and I talk to them out of game, and even help some of them in various ways, including making paypal-to-western union trades... :rollseyes:

As I told you before Tez, you can go fuck yourself because I don't know you and never will know you and have absolutely zero consideration for you or anybody else that cries about getting owned within the rules of the game. I had no prior agreement with you to let you do anything in CZ and I never will. When you talk to KOM next, ask him to give you some skill instead of items. You're the one who is as bad as or worse than Charlie. Remember who admitted to helping him traffic his goods? In the real world, you're nothing but drug-dealing scum who would probably suck me off for his next high. There is not a single person in this game who can say that I have said something to them that I didn't stick to as far as humanly possible, and I have never scammed anyone. My word holds true in everything from KSing those who I promise to destroy their XP until they leave to xferring items and even real-life money. Go peddle your wares somewhere else bitch, because I think I hear your master calling.

morax

I dont mind discussing any issues people have on our ventrilo - im sure u will find actually were really nice guys... hell we even talked to charlie - well we offered him some advice which obviously he didnt take but thats cos hes a dumb fucker.

As for waggy - i msned u to tell u we were coming... i didnt just turn up out of the blue im not that desperate for people to be xped!

My god the diez of our lives season continues.

People need to stop being such moaners when it comes to ahm, people put clans and players on a higher tier and expect them to act like they have a new set of rules and morals it's so fucking stupid.

Personelly I will go on exp runs with festo while i'm on F9 with the sole purpose of parasiting the tank mana draining the priest and than screaming the tank so the dm can kill him.

It's fucking hilarious especially when they're a fellow 70 oh and than the threads come, "FUCK MAN YOU ARE BAD KING WHY YOU KS ME, WHY YOU EXP ME, WHY YOU GO TO SUPERMARKET TO BUY MILK AND TOAST BREAD BUT COME BACK WITH NO MILK AND SANDWHICH WHY WHY?

It gets really old guys, seriously people need to find ways to enjoy them and making people get exp'd is probably number 1 for me right now

Originally posted by morax
    I dont mind discussing any issues people have on our ventrilo - im sure u will find actually were really nice guys... hell we even *talked to charlie - well we offered him some advice which obviously he didnt take but thats cos hes a dumb fucker.

As for waggy - i msned u to tell u we were coming... i didnt just turn up out of the blue im not that desperate for people to be xped!
    Oh yes u did...first u say sure and then u say we are coming...now I tought u are coming to watch/attack some others/donate sperm/what ever...and what comes to other fact, you are that desperate Morax.

Rent I haven't forgot that transaction...I knew u can be trusted on that, dunno why really...u look kinda suspicious...little and green and I have to admit not the most trustable face also :wub:

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast