Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 221

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rentz can never flamed me! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Rentz can never flamed me! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

  2. #77
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Anzac
    this is turning into a my e-penis is bigger then ures match...
    he talks alot of shit ....i am just defending i have stated i am n00b 4 lýfe

    and if have to become like him to be good and get respect from ahm i will stay noob 4 lýfe...i dont want any part of what he is preeching or selling....dont need to be in his clan or like him if this is how he is


    ok i will end it with me being the better person i am sure he will post again....i wont post....

    i will leave it as he is better than me since thats what he has said

    rent you own me all the time and any day ok man you win gn and have a fantastic day[/b]
    i can only wonder if it defeats the purpose to SAY ur leaving to be better the person...ur supposed to just LEAVE...the way ur 'leaving' is just getting in the last word in and ignoring the rest from here on out which is not leaving to be the better person...its leaving in a stubborn fit to make urself right in ur eyes

  3. #78
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Rentz can never flamed me! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    he can if he flames u for that bad english :P

  4. #79
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    5/21/2006 3:08:16 AM Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) Rentzusuken Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell rent he sucks and so do aphosis they have no skill
    5/21/2006 3:08:29 AM Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) Rentzusuken Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell them where to meet
    5/21/2006 3:08:52 AM Rentzusuken Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) tell him to buy some skill from KOM
    5/21/2006 3:08:58 AM Rentzusuken Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) because the items don't help
    5/21/2006 3:09:25 AM Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) Rentzusuken Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell them where to meet Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: thats why no one like ahm ..... they have no respect or honor and u say that to them
    5/21/2006 3:09:41 AM Rentzusuken Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) nope, so fuck off, I don't need respect from virtual fucktards
    5/21/2006 3:26:58 AM Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) Rentzusuken Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell rent he will and now sucks at ok always Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: and also he has many items from kom as does most of ahm Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: later
    5/21/2006 3:28:07 AM Rentzusuken Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) lol, he's such a pussy to not say it directly, and he has no idea where my items come from
    5/21/2006 3:28:15 AM Rentzusuken Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) unlike him who admits to being given items from him
    5/21/2006 3:28:18 AM Rentzusuken Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro)

    FFS ARE YOU DUMD?

    Yes, yes you are.

  5. #80
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Rentz can never flamed me! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    he can if he flames u for that bad english :P[/b]
    xD im chinese ^_^ ^_^ english is not my forte. xD

  6. #81
    evenson
    Guest

    Default

    Me and rent headed to thugs mansion...... Hydro and Apophis can come too... Fuck dean.

  7. #82
    GlarFist
    Guest

    Default

    lets make things clear : you exped? and you care about experience? what the fuk you looking for in cz D1 then? Exp here is bugged, so... you are here for items from mares, cause drop is increased by the bug. U wanna be a rich baba? Pls, pay your taxes, here is a cz.
    U are not exped, you are ITEMED!!! No one start topic blablabla AHM BHM ZHM exped me on trolls... Hmm, why?

    Hint, if you dont want to be "exped", go D2 mares - exp is normal, and AHM dont rush Dm's
    Otherwise u are in risk to be itemed on D1..

  8. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    5/21/2006 *3:08:16 AM *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *Rentzusuken *Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell rent he sucks and so do aphosis they have no skill
    5/21/2006 *3:08:29 AM *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *Rentzusuken *Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell them where to meet *
    5/21/2006 *3:08:52 AM *Rentzusuken *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *tell him to buy some skill from KOM *
    5/21/2006 *3:08:58 AM *Rentzusuken *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *because the items don't help *
    5/21/2006 *3:09:25 AM *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *Rentzusuken *Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell them where to meet Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: thats why no one like ahm ..... they have no respect or honor and u say that to them *
    5/21/2006 *3:09:41 AM *Rentzusuken *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *nope, so fuck off, I don't need respect from virtual fucktards *
    5/21/2006 *3:26:58 AM *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *Rentzusuken *Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell rent he will and now sucks at ok always Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: and also he has many items from kom as does most of ahm Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: later *
    5/21/2006 *3:28:07 AM *Rentzusuken *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *lol, he's such a pussy to not say it directly, and he has no idea where my items come from *
    5/21/2006 *3:28:15 AM *Rentzusuken *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *unlike him who admits to being given items from him *
    5/21/2006 *3:28:18 AM *Rentzusuken *Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) *

    FFS ARE YOU DUMD?

    Yes, yes you are.
    for?? :blink:

    u didnt show the begining part of it where i asked dro nicely i only said that after you said much shit to me....why dont you show the part for all to see that were and asshole from the door....so please stfu now jackass

  9. #84
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    I can only show what Dro sent me. If this is all he gave, then it's all I have. NOW who's the jackass? It's not often someone in your locale is more of a dumb mammal than the ones he tends to, but alas, here you are. Nice way to "walk away" from the thread, it's amazing how much you can keep coming back to show your ignorance. Could you possibly be dumber than knack? Replying again will surely tell, gogogo!

  10. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I can only show what Dro sent me. *If this is all he gave, then it's all I have. *NOW who's the jackass? *It's not often someone in your locale is more of a dumb mammal than the ones he tends to, but alas, here you are. *Nice way to "walk away" from the thread, it's amazing how much you can keep coming back to show your ignorance. *Could you possibly be dumber than knack? *Replying again will surely tell, gogogo!

    ok :P nub

  11. #86
    destroy
    Guest

    Default :)

    Lets spam Nice flameeee

    nobody asks for it, but my opinion is:

    Killing/exping ppl in cz is ok. I think that some exped people want to tell you something else AHM.

    They raise hand and tell: "Did AHM rebelded? We let you exp/item and you pay back by killing us? "

    Yes...this was speciality of Rebelde20 and everybody called him idiot because of that.
    I gave some $$$ to him when he got hacked and few days after he exped me on golems sitting and bitching.

    And yes, every good clan has own party of ppl on vetrilo laughing and having fun of this game.
    Just few takes this game seriously. We exp humans on DMs because they do it to us too, but if i see a
    person i know exping/iteming, the raid must stop because it is not fun wasting time of my friends.

    So it is not good to hear that old good core of AHM is now completely reta..ehm..rebelded

    DESTROY

    BTW: since you dont take this game seriously, dont take my posting seriously too

  12. #87
    evenson
    Guest

    Default Re: :)

    Originally posted by destroy
    Lets spam Nice flameeee

    nobody asks for it, but my opinion is:

    Killing/exping ppl in cz is ok. I think that some exped people want to tell you something else AHM.

    They raise hand and tell: "Did AHM rebelded? We let you exp/item and you pay back by killing us? "

    Yes...this was speciality of Rebelde20 and everybody called him idiot because of that.
    I gave some $$$ to him when he got hacked and few days after he exped me on golems sitting and bitching.

    And yes, every good clan has own party of ppl on vetrilo laughing and having fun of this game.
    Just few takes this game seriously. We exp humans on DMs because they do it to us too, but if i see a
    person i know exping/iteming, the raid must stop because it is not fun wasting time of my friends.

    So it is not good to hear that old good core of AHM is now completely reta..ehm..rebelded

    DESTROY

    BTW: since you dont take this game seriously, dont take my posting seriously too

    Mabye if i could understand it i would :P

  13. #88
    Senior Member Baba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    You thought he broke the anvil code and you want to talk about someone else's intelligence? *Hahahaha, get the fuck out of your wanna-be Matrix world and wake the fuck up boy. *"Honest officer, I thought it was Oregano I was selling". *See why I don't care for people in this game? *Of course you don't because you're one of the morons I despise. *If you were soloing Apostles, then how did I XP one of your clanmates? *Can you count? *If you're so mature, why did you type some bullshit to PriestDro and start crying to him about getting owned? *Do you have Alzheimer's? *Sorry, trick question. *You wouldn't remember if you had Alzheimer's, now would you. *My clannies bought stuff from KoM...ok, what does that have to do with me? *I didn't say anything about your clanmates, but I guess that's because I don't know who any of them are. *Still doesn't change the fact that the user of illegal goods gets a lesser penalty than the distributor. *Again, back to your master do-boy.

    Don't act like my response to you was uncalled for because you were the one who chose to bitch about a legal act in CZ in which your party got owned and some nub mage XP'd. *Oh, wait, you were solo, so the other people who donated the same as you were cheering you on, right? *It was also very nice of the priests who weren't in your party to try to heal you, but I guess it's not enough for a party of people who must all be level 70 because you got owned so easily. *Oh, wait, most of them were below 70, but the ass-kicking must have been proportional at least for you to make that assumption. *Anyways, quit being a complete fucktard on the forums and spend your time XPing your nub friend back before I come through again. *At least Z+R is more equal to your mental capacity.
    ehehuhuhehehuhehe -_-

  14. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    579

    Default

    All your taxes belong to us glarfist.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

  15. #90
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    AHM > UK in anyway, i would've prefered ahm :lol: (so yes i admit i like ahm)

    <3 jimbo

    oh and yea, this is in response to this sentence 5/21/2006 3:09:25 AM Kenneth™... Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (PriestDro) Rentzusuken Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: tell them where to meet Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... dice: thats why no one like ahm ..... they have no respect or honor and u say that to them

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •