Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IF AHM wanna raid DMs.. they simple wait for 1 sec... for DMs to fall down then clean the place ...
Page: 7

Lammer

IF AHM wanna raid DMs.. they simple wait for 1 sec... for DMs to fall down then clean the place

Stop being lame

__countess__

Originally posted by Lammer
    IF AHM wanna raid DMs.. they simple wait for 1 sec... for DMs to fall down then clean the place

Stop being lame
    No you don't get it, the only reason for AHM to raid DM's is to de-exp humans, they don't do it for nps.

Lammer

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lammer

Stop being lame
    No you don't get it, the only reason for AHM to raid DM's is to de-exp humans, they don't do it for nps.[/b]
    Even more lame

They're to scared that we'll lvl :P

Lammer

Not very diferent from those idiots with transformation scrolls that tp ppl into middle os DMs, Lamentations... etc..

__countess__

Originally posted by Lammer
    Not very diferent from those idiots with transformation scrolls that tp ppl into middle os DMs, Lamentations... etc..
    Yea, it's exactly the same to de-exp people of your own nation....

Rentzusuken

Tez - thanks for stepping up to the plate and replying once more to display that you truly are nothing more than a tool. When we're done with you, perhaps we'll put you on a higher shelf in the shed. It's hard not to be arrogant with so many below-average and mediocre persons like yourself about. How does it feel to be this way in life as well as in a game? A blow to the old ego I'd imagine, but suck it up chum, there's always a chance someone dumber than you will stumble into your path. Actually, they probably already did. Didn't you once say you were married?

Baba - quit laughing like a fucking goat and go tend to them. Has your little friend gotten any help from K2 yet? :lol: We have all seen how much you lack intelligence to bring anything considerable to the table, so understanding a personal attack on Tez has nothing to do with anyone in my clan simply means he can find no fault to point out on me and has to target those around me.

Daydreamer - lol, scared of you levelling? Why exactly would that be, considering we have kicked the shit out of humans since we made our appearance in CZ despite their higher overall average in level. If anything you NEED to level because all you are is some random nub crying because he can't defend himself in a PvP area. Everybody in AHM (except Evenson) can beat you naked, just go back to EMC, get a namechange, and we'll see you in a few months. Perhaps then you'll understand that there is no fear of you, but enjoyment in destroying your hours spent XPing within a mere 10 seconds.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I can only show what Dro sent me. *If this is all he gave, then it's all I have. *NOW who's the jackass? *It's not often someone in your locale is more of a dumb mammal than the ones he tends to, but alas, here you are. *Nice way to "walk away" from the thread, it's amazing how much you can keep coming back to show your ignorance. *Could you possibly be dumber than knack? *Replying again will surely tell, gogogo!
    Good to see you haven't lost your wit, Rent.

I remember AHM on Ares when they first started. They were almost as noob as I am :lol: They've grown up quite a bit though, and that's great to see. There's been threads like this for months now, and every time I see one I remember those first harpy parties I did with them, half their mages dying every pull. Damn I am one nostalgic fool :lol:

I miss those days. Cheers, AHM! B)

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    I can only show what Dro sent me. *If this is all he gave, then it's all I have. *NOW who's the jackass? *It's not often someone in your locale is more of a dumb mammal than the ones he tends to, but alas, here you are. *Nice way to "walk away" from the thread, it's amazing how much you can keep coming back to show your ignorance. *Could you possibly be dumber than knack? *Replying again will surely tell, gogogo!
    Good to see you haven't lost your wit, Rent.

I remember AHM on Ares when they first started. They were almost as noob as I am :lol: They've grown up quite a bit though, and that's great to see. There's been threads like this for months now, and every time I see one I remember those first harpy parties I did with them, half their mages dying every pull. Damn I am one nostalgic fool :lol:

I miss those days. Cheers, AHM! B)[/b]
    oi yun where flying fook you been..

Banned

Tez - thanks for stepping up to the plate and replying once more to display that you truly are nothing more than a tool. *When we're done with you, perhaps we'll put you on a higher shelf in the shed. *It's hard not to be arrogant with so many below-average and mediocre persons like yourself about. *How does it feel to be this way in life as well as in a game? *A blow to the old ego I'd imagine, but suck it up chum, there's always a chance someone dumber than you will stumble into your path. *Actually, they probably already did. *Didn't you once say you were married?
    ok your my new nub GOD.....i will worship you and sacrife many orcs for you.... gg :blink:

:P :lol:

p.s. if u noticed and were not to blinded by your greatness over the rest of us peons you might able to see my replies back are not that of continuing this...your a waste of anyones time and adis made me see your a piece of shit who doesnt need to debated with....my commnets if u noticed were just stupid ones not really replying back...but yet you keep going on about how great you are and the rest of us suck compared to you and ahm....get a life loser....your fcking pathetic man.

i will only reply to you now with things like "huh" and "ok nub"

go go go more gg's like you please :wacko:

Rentzusuken

There won't be many more GG's like me because people like you are allowed to reproduce. I doubt Adis made you see me as a piece of shit, but instead pointed out the futility in your trying to summon your brainpower to formulate an adequate response. At least you will respond with things more on your level with "huh". There's no need to worship anyone, just continue your humble donation in CZ to appease the PK gods.

Banned

There won't be many more GG's like me because people like you are allowed to reproduce. * * I doubt Adis made you see me as a piece of shit, but instead pointed out the futility in your trying to summon your brainpower to formulate an adequate response. *At least you will respond with things more on your level with "huh". *There's no need to worship anyone, just continue your humble donation in CZ to appease the PK gods.
    huh :P :lol: yes master nub god

PopTart

lol every time some 1 will get xped he will come cry here?

we have alot of respect but again cz is where we kill we got no where else
    the xp is higher there for a reason, when we get raided and exped u wont see us crying over it...

btw that's the witty answer u could think of? lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

key rule , if you can't beat them get xp'd by them -_-

morax

Is this shit still going on?

:wub: YUN yes we were noobies simply learning the game like everyone else.... infact we are still learning the game practice makes perfect afterall.

Are we arrogant? Yeah some people are but thats because of these dumb threads, if we cheated i can understand but bitching because we play the game how its supposed to be played? Its Nation vs Nation but some people have forgotten that. I dont feel guilty exping glarfist to a DM and hes a good friend, end of the day i dont wanna lose to humans therefore if i can stop them levelling and getting drops i will do.

Have a good think to the real reason people are bitching.... its "lack of respect" i respect alot of people - thats not gonna stop me exping them though, why? Because its the game numb nuts...

As Clyde/Scoobz/Paul said on ventrillo last night "the only good human, is a dead human" - i can relate to that motto

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast