Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's fun lol especialy on vent with them when they exp someone with amine there too that guy go's off ...
Page: 8

R34P3R_Magikz

it's fun lol especialy on vent with them when they exp someone with amine there too that guy go's off his rocker when some1 gets expd games run dry just spicing it up a little -_-

Lammer

Originally posted by morax
    Is this shit still going on?

:wub: YUN yes we were noobies simply learning the game like everyone else.... infact we are still learning the game practice makes perfect afterall.

Are we arrogant? Yeah some people are but thats because of these dumb threads, if we cheated i can understand but bitching because we play the game how its supposed to be played? Its Nation vs Nation but some people have forgotten that. I dont feel guilty exping glarfist to a DM and hes a good friend, end of the day i dont wanna lose to humans therefore if i can stop them levelling and getting drops i will do.

Have a good thing to the real reason people are bitching.... its "lack of respect" i respect alot of people - thats not gonna stop me exping them though, why? Because its the game numb nuts...

As Clyde/Scoobz/Paul said on ventrillo last night "the only good human, is a dead human" - i can relate to that motto
    1st - I wanna say its a lame topic... got xped?! get over it... life sucks. I've been xped at 64 and pressed ok... didn't came where crying.

2nd - Morax I've seen here "orcs" saying... "humans just run in CZ, don't fight bla bla bla (crying crying crying)" and in a way its funny that you're saying that you'd prefer lousy equiped humans in cz, wich don't stand for a pvp, than stronger and better equiped opponents.

I rather pk against 5 strong players than 50 shitty equiped ones.

morax

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    Is this shit still going on?

:wub: YUN yes we were noobies simply learning the game like everyone else.... infact we are still learning the game practice makes perfect afterall.

Are we arrogant? Yeah some people are but thats because of these dumb threads, if we cheated i can understand but bitching because we play the game how its supposed to be played? Its Nation vs Nation but some people have forgotten that. I dont feel guilty exping glarfist to a DM and hes a good friend, end of the day i dont wanna lose to humans therefore if i can stop them levelling and getting drops i will do.

Have a good thing to the real reason people are bitching.... its "lack of respect" i respect alot of people - thats not gonna stop me exping them though, why? Because its the game numb nuts...

As Clyde/Scoobz/Paul said on ventrillo last night "the only good human, is a dead human" - i can relate to that motto
    1st - I wanna say its a lame topic... got xped?! get over it... life sucks. I've been xped at 64 and pressed ok... didn't came where crying.

2nd - Morax I've seen here "orcs" saying... "humans just run in CZ, don't fight bla bla bla (crying crying crying)" and in a way its funny that you're saying that you'd prefer lousy equiped humans in cz, wich don't stand for a pvp, than stronger and better equiped opponents.

I rather pk against 5 strong players than 50 shitty equiped ones.[/b]
    Good point... i want to have good fights like the ones with glarfist etc... but im not going to make it easy for them

PopTart

its not about lvls if u meet us in cz we will fight u no matter who u r... (unless ur with a 200 mage group...)
    we just preffer go and get people xped cuz its funny and fun and the purpose of cz...

Lammer

Originally posted by PopTart
    its not about lvls if u meet us in cz we will fight u no matter who u r... (unless ur with a 200 mage group...)
    we just preffer go and get people xped cuz its funny and fun and the purpose of cz...
    Ok.. diferent point of view.. I have fun doing pvp.. not see pvMOB get xped.

PS:... Morax wait for us!! we're getting equiped and lvled :P

Well.. can't lvl much only playing 1h / 2h per max... <_<

tip... type /pm morax when u wanna exp or farm in cz xD

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    We use that to see if our favourite targets have switched servers. h43r:

Banned

+1 :lol:

Although it pisses me off when ppl come to try xp me (ahm have done it once and I had no stones = press ok ) I can live with it ^^

Lammer

When We're Farming in Cz rarelly my clannies got xped from orcs, from priest DCs or Leroy Warriors yes we have alot of that...

And we face alot of raids so I'll Pm Morax without problem :P

the reason i exp people is because i'm shit at pking

PopTart

its just more fun then normal pking lol cuz then u can stop the rezzer from coming aswell so his stuck there dead :P

Banned

Originally posted by PopTart
    its just more fun then normal pking lol cuz then u can stop the rezzer from coming aswell so his stuck there dead :P
    k2 should make a exped zone instead of pk zone <_< but only allow ahm ips to log on.....ROFL :P :lol:

what you talking about tez? You don't even need to level you could just stat point abuse yourself 255 of whatever stat you wanted like you did with your mage

as silly and cliche'd as it sounds, if you can't stand the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    what you talking about tez? You don't even need to level you could just stat point abuse yourself 255 of whatever stat you wanted like you did with your mage

as silly and cliche'd as it sounds, if you can't stand the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen
    i was messing with u as my smileys suggest.......also stat gliche 255.....thats alot of stats....i did abuse for 20 extr stats and i apologiezed you big baby :wub: ...i changed it

also why not just add a fan for the kitchen heat....why do i have to get out :wacko: ....ROFL :P :lol:

legolas_v1p

Tuna : "Once when I pressed the hibernating button on my laptop and my laptop went into hibernation."

i thought ur tv turned off

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast