Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by legolas_v1p Tuna : "Once when I pressed the hibernating button on my laptop and my laptop went ...
Page: 9

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by legolas_v1p
    Tuna : "Once when I pressed the hibernating button on my laptop and my laptop went into hibernation."

i thought ur tv turned off *
    xD
    no that happens when i clap

legolas_v1p

:lol: same here i clap and a girls come and then u can imagine .... *splash* ftw
    i have to clean monitor and then -- Press Ok to teleport closest hospital :unsure:

Kotte

First off my bad spelling is couse english aint my first language. Im from Sweden if anyone cares.
    Been a member of AHM since like april 2005.

First of I wanna say.
    Tormentors are noobs couse they killed me in cz today when I tried to xp there on my lvl 42 bp they killed me so many times I now only got 161 nps left on it..

Well in fact tormentors are not noobs they do what everyone else do in cz kill the other nation, and if that happen to be a player that is xping and is weaker then them dont matter at all. Couse you chose to go to cz and xp/farm just like I did.

This is a game.
    Why is someone crying over getting xped.
    Each time Im doing dms, servants, golems, trolls etc I get raided.
    2 days ago I got killed 10 times trying to do servants in the abyss ?
    Each time I do dms, some rouge comes and try kill my priest, or some priest comes and parasite me.
    And if its not a single rouge or priest, its a full party of fucking christmas trees running straight over me.
    I bet Iv been xped between 100-150 times by humans on all of my chars and how many "buhu I got xped" threads have I made?
    Do someone think that I sat there in front of my comp and saying YOHOO I got xped thats great please do it again ?
    Nah I had to buy a new mouse and a new keyboard every time and thats quite a lot of cash.
    I dont like getting xped and interupted each time I xp but that is a party of the game.
    AHM didnt make it up, they didnt set the rules and we aint the only ppl to do it.
    First off its fun getting someone xped couse it feels like revenge on all the times Iv been xped.
    Second its ORCs VS HUMANs. That means we try make your life hell you try make our life hell.
    And its hard to get someone xped as Devile says its a lot of luck, couse if you hit the player you risk killing him and if you dont hit him he might town.
    Btw I wont ever stop xping humans in cz just so you know that allready. /town is my suggestion when you see the AHM tag.

And Tez you dont know 1 little thing about AHM and you dont know a fucking thing about me so stop acting like you do.

Please Tez, tell me who in ahm thing they are gods ? remember to name everyone that think so couse you said most ppl.
    "thats because most of them think they are gods among us little people....."

Well Tez I expect you to arrive this summer here in Sweden to have a look at my life then I will follow you to your home and we can compare who really got a life... Also we can have a little event called "is Kotte only good at KO or is Tez just full of shit?"
    "all they can ever say is i will beat u 1v1 in a online game....bla bla bla is right....get a life....its a game and for most them this is the best thing they can be best at"

Third, AHM is all about friendship and trust thats why ppl like you never ever can join AHM we care and take care about our friends. I do not and I dont think anyone in AHM consider you a friend and maybe thats why you dont know shit about our friendship???
    "they dont care about respect of honor or friends"

You are talking about making friends and respecting ppl but you are so full of shit. You dont know 1 little thing about us still you flame every little thread and post lies and crap about ahm. Is that how you respect other ppl?

and last quote
    "they have tried to exp me many times and they cant cause they do suck......"
    LOL we suck couse we cant get you xped.
    So then I guess you are just flaming this thread couse you wanna be an asshole, and in fact you think that xping ppl in cz is what this game is about and if you cant do it then you suck

If you ever change your mind about what this game is about feel free to pm me and we can have a look at who suck and who dont suck.
    And one last thing.
    Stop writing bullshit about the clan on these forums, if you got a problem with some player take it up with that player instead of flaming everyone. Im tierd of reading on this forums what kinda person I am, couse you ppl dont know shit about me the only ppl who do is the ppl and ahm and a few ppl in our allied clans.

kotte wins

The score stands,
    Kotte 1 Tez 0

Oh Kotte, ja det är jag, den äkta wagyar som pratar liten n00bish svenk. De var morax som jag msn ock fragt om jag kan farm Dms därför at 2 min kompis var hackt. Han sadde jag naturligtvist...2 minuter senare han kommer och exp mig....

Det är inte exp, det kan ja ge tillbaka, men någon lovar någonting...

Sorry about that n00b swedish part wich was horrible swedish btw but enough to prove kotte that I am old waggy

Kotte

lol wagyar that was not just talking like a noob swede that was even a little bit noobish swedish but thats ok, its like my english

I understand you now about keeping what you promise, and yeah that sux.

morax

Grrrrrrrrr! i said we were coming!! i cant believe your still upset about that. Yes i was wrong - yes i shouldnt have exped. Im sorry waggy i cant change it now.

Originally posted by morax
    Grrrrrrrrr! i said we were coming!! i cant believe your still upset about that. Yes i was wrong - yes i shouldnt have exped. You sorry waggy i cant change it now.
    Yes I am still pissed...remember I once explained u why never promice something u cannot keep...it was when U were GM and U promiced to pay what Halcoyn forgot...I told u then we Finns hate if someone eats words.

Now if u first say sure when I ask can I farm in peace and then later u say we are coming would i think this coming means a) we come to watch u doing dms because u are great guy B) we come and show u new red riding hood dance with pink cinderella skirts on c) we come and malice+parasite when are really near and u don't even be carefull, then we laugh when u try flee from DM...u could have even killed my priest too so it would have looked more like pk.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    Grrrrrrrrr! i said we were coming!! i cant believe your still upset about that. Yes i was wrong - yes i shouldnt have exped. You sorry waggy i cant change it now.
    Yes I am still pissed...remember I once explained u why never promice something u cannot keep...it was when U were GM and U promiced to pay what Halcoyn forgot...I told u then we Finns hate if someone eats words.

Now if u first say sure when I ask can I farm in peace and then later u say we are coming would i think this coming means a) we come to watch u doing dms because u are great guy B) we come and show u new red riding hood dance with pink cinderella skirts on c) we come and malice+parasite when are really near and u don't even be carefull, then we laugh when u try flee from DM...u could have even killed my priest too so it would have looked more like pk.[/b]
    truth is morax just couldnt resist and he wanted u face down so he could see ur ass :P

morax

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

Now if u first say sure when I ask can I farm in peace and then later u say we are coming would i think this coming means a) we come to watch u doing dms because u are great guy B) we come and show u new red riding hood dance with pink cinderella skirts on c) we come and malice+parasite when are really near and u don't even be carefull, then we laugh when u try flee from DM...u could have even killed my priest too so it would have looked more like pk.[/b]
    Ok im sorry. were both wrong - me for going back on my word and you for not understanding my warning on msn. Agreed? now unblock me!

Cama

truth is morax just couldnt resist and he wanted u face down so he could see ur ass *
    great Cama, almost funny <_<

Morax

now unblock me! *
    Uhm why? What word I would belive? Yours? :huh: <_<

morax

Originally posted by wagyar
    Cama

truth is morax just couldnt resist and he wanted u face down so he could see ur ass *
    great Cama, almost funny <_<

Morax

now unblock me! *
    Uhm why? What word I would belive? Yours? :huh: <_<
    pfft ok - i tried.

Kotte

Sry Morax but even I have to go against you there.
    That wasnt really trying. Lame atempt to make peace

yeah wagy wont even forgive me and ive been nothing but nice and told him the truth and made him cry with old romantic pictures

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast