Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez)

This is a discussion on AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have you guys ever killed it. If so can you post SS of drops? If you haven't I'm sad..........
Page: 1

Con

Default AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez)

Have you guys ever killed it. If so can you post SS of drops? If you haven't I'm sad.......

they have.....and its not like they have to prove anything to you....i dont see where u get off saying they dissapoint u if they didnt kill a boss -_-

Con

youngLust STFU AHM could be better equppied some running around +9 str/dex/hp gear.... A CS or Roc could help. What do you think.. and the reason I say If you haven't I'm sad........is because I look up too them I think all you english fucks are great bunch of players. Fuck Sakes!!!! kill Isiloon you fucks

Kik0

Originally posted by Con
    youngLust STFU AHM could be better equppied some running around +9 str/dex/hp gear.... A CS or Roc could help. What do you think.. and the reason I say If you haven't I'm sad........is because I look up too them I think all you english fucks are great bunch of players. Fuck Sakes!!!! kill Isiloon you fucks
    Uhh... attaboy, you tell em?

Schaf

YEs ahm has killed Isiloon numerous times!!! dont know if they have many SS of it but we have got some nice drops from it :wub:

Con

Originally posted by Schaf
    YEs ahm has killed Isiloon numerous times!!! dont know if they have many SS of it but we have got some nice drops from it :wub:
    Thats good, to hear I thought that the one turk clan that has 8 player party running around with CS+0-8 is a little unfair they bug ...AHM kills it legitly keep up the good work. I want too see them next few days killing it again FFS they can close the gates to abyss they should do it everday or at least after CSW. Fucks Sakes Loyt get hold yer self mate

Trii

anger management ?

Con

Originally posted by Trii
    anger management ?
    grrrrrrrrrr...........not really mate..

Trii

you sound like they're your slaves or something, telling them what they have to do and what they must do... i think they have brains and they know what they're doing

Papps

when i did isloon with ahm THEY got we or wp :mellow:

Con

Originally posted by Trii
    you sound like they're your slaves or something, telling them what they have to do and what they must do... i think they have brains and they know what they're doing
    No i'm not telling em' what do do just fuckin turks will bug that shit all day/night long. AHM, they control the gates lock that shit up and do it yourselves. or continue to let the turk prosper.

Trii

let the turks bug it, that doesnt increase their skill, nor help them in the fights, they all still suck with the best stuff on the server. and im sure ahm knows what they gotta do.

Originally posted by Con+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Con)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schaf
    Thats good, to hear I thought that the one turk clan that has 8 player party running around with CS+0-8 is a little unfair they bug ...AHM kills it legitly keep up the good work. I want too see them next few days killing it again FFS they can close the gates to abyss they should do it everday or at least after CSW. Fucks Sakes Loyt get hold yer self mate[/b]
    Looks to me like your impressing upon them how important it is they go and kill it. By the way, who are you again?

Edit, I missed your second post. If your so worried about turks bugging it, get in there yourself. I'm disappointed you haven't soloed it already, where's your initiative?

isoolion is easy just need few ppl but I'm more interested ururk hai in beta on devile move he almost slut his lvl 70 worrior lol :P

isloon is probably the most boring boss in the world, takes for fooking ever, the way the drops used to be (like 3/4 uniques per boss) it was worth it, but when they reduced the drop rate and made it so there was only one abyss server we just couldn't be arsed.

What with the bugging recently she's never up anyway

also cons work on your table manners :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast