Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez)

This is a discussion on AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Con Have you guys ever killed it. If so can you post SS of drops? If you ...
Page: 2

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez)

Originally posted by Con
    Have you guys ever killed it. If so can you post SS of drops? If you haven't *I'm sad.......
    What exactly sounds so arrogant about this statement? It sounds to me like he looks up to them.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    isloon is probably the most boring boss in the world, takes for fooking ever, the way the drops used to be (like 3/4 uniques per boss) it was worth it, but when they reduced the drop rate and made it so there was only one abyss server we just couldn't be arsed.

What with the bugging recently she's never up anyway

also cons work on your table manners :P
    When bowl bosses drop 2-3 rings a month, and a single boss drops 1-2 rings almost every time, something's wrong. Lowering the drop rates was more than necessary, in my opinion.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by ziggy
    isoolion is easy just need few ppl but I'm more interested ururk hai in beta on devile move he almost slut his lvl 70 worrior lol :P
    It was a quest Uruk Hai, there's only one. You need to kill several "quest mobs" (the quest Dark Stone is almost as tough as Talos) to get a special unique weapon.

sophiem

Originally posted by Phantom478
    they have.....and its not like they have to prove anything to you....i dont see where u get off saying they dissapoint u if they didnt kill a boss *-_-
    myabe better let ahm answer this question

morax

We killed isloon with our allies a few times... but recently we havent bothered for numerous reasons.

Splitting the drops equally can work out difficult.
    The drop rate has been reduced so its really not worth the effort to go down there. When the abyss was on all 3 servers all you had to do was get your parties down there and then kill it 3 times.... now if you go down there (waste 20 minutes getting everyone organised etc) and it turns out someones bugged it and killed it already... really annoying.

So thanks for the concern but we really have no intention of killing it in the near future. As for AHM members running around with +9jewels etc... all our primary PK characters are very well equipped. Its only our secondary less used characters that are not. Remember nearly all the clan has secondary characters.

Con

Thanks, for the response I can see how splitting the drops could be a big problem. Nice to see if you guys can be the 1st to take that Dragon down in the new patch. Fuck Sakes!!!!

TunaFishyMe

lol...i dont think anyone will be taking that dragon down any time soon xD

Cocaine

Originally posted by Con
    Thanks, for the response I can see how splitting the drops could be a big problem. Nice to see if you guys can be the 1st to take that Dragon down in the new patch. Fuck Sakes!!!!

whats with you and "fucks sakes"?

grozor

Originally posted by morax
    We killed isloon with our allies a few times... but recently we havent bothered for numerous reasons.

Splitting the drops equally can work out difficult.
    The drop rate has been reduced so its really not worth the effort to go down there. When the abyss was on all 3 servers all you had to do was get your parties down there and then kill it 3 times.... now if you go down there (waste 20 minutes getting everyone organised etc) and it turns out someones bugged it and killed it already... really annoying.

So thanks for the concern but we really have no intention of killing it in the near future. As for AHM members running around with +9jewels etc... all our primary PK characters are very well equipped. Its only our secondary less used characters that are not. Remember nearly all the clan has secondary characters.
    LIES, I still have to make do with +9 str jewelry. (Then again; the only thing I do in pk is hide behind Loyt and Boyt and scream like a girl (guess I don't exactly conform to popular warrior expectations)) :P

morax

Thats because you refuse anything else and play twice a week you nubbin :wub:

oncemore

Originally posted by grozor

LIES, I still have to make do with +9 str jewelry. (Then again; the only thing I do in pk is hide behind Loyt and Boyt and scream like a girl (guess I don't exactly conform to popular warrior expectations)) *
    whats your ingame name?

hey, i'm still using +9 jewelries on my warrior.... get to work bitches

morax

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-grozor

LIES, I still have to make do with +9 str jewelry. (Then again; the only thing I do in pk is hide behind Loyt and Boyt and scream like a girl (guess I don't exactly conform to popular warrior expectations)) *
    whats your ingame name? [/b]
    ::glod::

grozor

Typical Morax; always willing to sacrifice me for the good cause (i.e. his np total :P ).

I don't think my dying rate will get any better now that everyone knows that my gear sucks; thanks to morax I can feel a bullseye on my back. With any other priest I would have tried to convince the humans that they should kill the healer first but everyone knows that Morax doesn't heal. :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast