Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez)

This is a discussion on AHM have they ever killed Isiloon???(diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oncemore http://rapidshare.de/files/19229889/isiloon.wmv.html http://files.filefront.com/Isiloon/;.../fileinfo.html anybody knows the name of the track? xD...
Page: 3

anybody knows the name of the track? xD

Speed of Dark

amm Con is Morax's 2nd user right? :P j/k :wub:

Kailean

i dont understand, why do u need a SS of it? you dont believe it is possible to kill isiloon?legitly?
    T_T h43r: :blink:

yeh.. i mean we only did a few times with Allies got a couple SS , rol , IN etc etc.. but then as they said.. they made it 1 server.. and with all the people bugging it recently its not really worth it.. im still up for it though :P

I get my pc back working properly on monday.. (i hope)

so then im back and playing properly like 24/7.. (sad i know)

grozer if u hadnt given away all your decent items youd be kitted out like the rest of us :P your far too nice :P u dutch sean connery! :P

i dont think con said anything bad.. was just asking a question..

Ereshkigal

Yes we tried as a clan but there is actually not enough of us online to do it most of the time. Scoobz doesnt want the hassle of splitting the drops between clans, and I understand the headache that comes with that. Not to mention the retards that are always around.........

Arcy.......still the number one gay (cept for paddy/urunfaster)

Morax.....never heals or has pots, and dont try to deny it

Grozor....i have to trick him into taking items, ie he trades me 10 soul pots and hits trade before i do and i put 100M in trade before he can change it..........n00b

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123