Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thank You

This is a discussion on Thank You within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just thought I would post to say goodbye to the good guys that play this game. I have sold ...
Page: 1

Aqu

Default Thank You

I just thought I would post to say goodbye to the good guys that play this game.

I have sold my account and its items, so from this point on, whoever plays Aqu isnt me

I just wanted to post and say that I think that this game was a lot of fun, and I'm selling my account and moving on due to some circumstances that have arisen in real life, and mean that I have to grow up, basically.

I thought I would take this opportunity to thank the people that have helped me through this game and become my very good friends on the way. I know that for the majority that this post will be slightly boring and for that I truely apologise, I just want to say my thank you to the people that I know, but do not have other contact details for.

Stellargypsy - Thank you for inviting me into your clan, and basically teaching me how to play the game. You are a very kind person and I thank you for your patience while I inadvertently tped people into about 30 orcs caus I wasnt watching
    Zaraki - Yeah you have a bad rep here, a lot of people dont like you for one reason or another, but you remain a good friend of mine, and yes I havent forgotton about your money, I've just had a lot of things on. Thanks for showing me the game.
    Velerefontis & Dean - When I first partied with you during one of the invasions, I was starstruck, simply :P You are both superb players and great guys, thank you for all the fun times
    Healo - Cheers for listening to me complain on MSN all night, frequently :P I'm still gonna keep doing it ^_^
    ExoDus members generally - Thanks guys, you know I love you. You guys that knew me will know that I'm talking to you
    Oblivion (will, temp and those other fags :P) - Great fun playing with you guys, keep up the good work!

Finally: Battybat - What more needs to be said, we've never been split up from the same clan until I stopped playing, I hope you hit 70, as you are still the best priest i've played with. (Also, still love the name). I'll still catch you for a sheesh ;]

I was going to list more, but then I realised that the list would end up being far too long to be able to be posted.

I'd also like to thank the youth of the turkish nation. You have cost me my self control on many occasions, you have cost me over $200, and you have cost your own nation of its national pride. Basically you gave me a wakeup call to the fact that some people are just complete and utter arseface's for no apparent reason.

Anyway, thats it. I hope that the new player on my account keeps slowing/stunning you humans for a long long time

Lots of love.

Aqu

sophiem

take care :wub:
    gl in real life

Imhotep

:wub:

Phosgene

gl

nfw

fag u left me out xD :wub:
    gl dude

Cya later baba, take care and good luck.

ID4N

gl and hf :wub:

Dazad

Gl.

Banned

bb :wub:

Healo

One of the most honest and legit players i have had the opportunity to meet. Best of luck in real life, and thanks for basically showing me the game through your eyes. Great times, hopefully even better times to come for you.

BattyBat

chris, you sir are a legend.

and sheesh pls..

and ofc we'll still know each other for a long while i hope

:zoid:

Rentzusuken

FUCK YOU FOR NOT MENTIONING ME! :wub:

Farewell Dad, don't forget to come by vent occasionally.

Dragonfaire

Take care and good luck.

Cleatus

Thank YOU sir, for the hours of laughs. +1 to Batty's comment, you are a legend.

I'll never forget the first time I came into the Athame vent and listened in to you and batty jabbering at each other.. I am still laughing.

Best of luck to you, tho you will not need it. You sir, will be greatly missed.

good luck in real life aqu take care :wub: :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast