Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Aikon aka Tim did hack Boomsheeka!

This is a discussion on Aikon aka Tim did hack Boomsheeka! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i rmbed once he lost a clan bank skelebelt(in old new order) during a dupe wipe, n then after ...
Page: 2

P4rthen0n

lol i rmbed once he lost a clan bank skelebelt(in old new order) during a dupe wipe, n then after that he said he bought one for 80usd or so :lol: (back when skele was worth 150 or so)

didn't wan to bring this up but up to u all to judge =)[/b]
    He said it was a rollback. :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

right rollback.. w/e :lol:

DragonFire

This all sounds kinda fishy.

4ikon

Well, I had a good night rest after knowing all of my and wotsinmepantsnow's items are back ... now I got this shit to deal with.

First off, I did not steal aikon's shit:
    - II +7 = Ryan's, he can't sell it cuz his pc's getting taken away, there were multiple ppl in the vent yesterday who heard me agree on selling it for him
    - Sally +6 rebirthed = Soc's, it was upped from 1-8, yesterday Ryan was anvil-happy and he made it to +6 rebirth.
    - RoC = mine, drop from when I was playing on Wotsinmepantsnow
    - WE = mine as well, bought it for $50 thinking of making some profit
    - WP = gift from a friend who quit
    - Belt of Str = bought it from a merchant in moradon
    - Kekuri Belt = Ryan's as well; further info, see above

Ofcourse this is just my word, but I can get some witnesses (like Beast & Harlot who was in the vent with us yesterday).

Also, why do you even bother bringing up the Skelly, ladderboy? I offered to pay for it to Wagyar, who politely said no to the offer.

And since the selling topic has been locked, I'll just reply to that WP here:
    I've been having computer problems for the past 3 weeks (it constantly shuts down), so, I was unable to stay online. That's why you hadn't heard from me, Richard, because I went offline at the time you were online.

Allright so if you got something else which refers to me being a hacker, a scammer, or just a general asshole, go right ahead and make my day.

Funny thing is that it's proven once again, that without even providing some hard evidence, 1 thing can turn into a flame fest on ko4life. Cheers at all of you ('cept for the guys that were actually using common sense and giving ppl the benefit of the doubt).

_Boomsheeka_

I have always said that I might be mistaken, and I might have been.

Aikon has all the right alibis, so have to believe he is telling the truth, and I do.

Im sorry for accusing you of stealing my items, its just that you were selling EXACTLY what was taken.

Ill talk to you more privatly Aikon.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i said it was an incident, nvr said u did it 100%, n u know wagyar thinks little of scammers/money/all that stuff in a game

not that i'm saying u are, ofc.

Banned

SHAKA LAKA[/b]

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

tez = spammer

Banned

tez = spammer [/b]
    :blink: no i am not

i was pointing out his name BOOMsheeka

so i did that

Sustain

so i did that[/b]
    n00b

Inactive Member

to me u still done it and ur a low peace of shit.

xGenAx

Lol wtf hacker?

abstraktzor

aikon noooob

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

so i did that[/b]
    Gogogo almost 4k posts
    You can do it!! :P

+5 Rebirthed James

wow this is just hilarious. scamming is so retarded. How can u be that freaking poor irl to steal items in a game lol. im not saying aikon did it but im just freaking tired of all these scamming posts. scamming is the stupidest shit ever. it's just a fucking game have fun with it get friends in it be happy. i wouldnt scam a +5 IN if a turk gave it to me to use. u wanna know why? cause i dont care about a few bucks irl im not poor and all i want in life is to be happy i dont wanna be another rich person with a crap life. whats the point of living if ur not happy? if ur happy scamming ppl then u must be some broke ass nigga irl and most likely atheist, and above that if u gotta scam to get money then u should be disappointed in how ur life ended out since u cant even get ur own money urself. sad ppl i swear.[/b]
    Wow. You pretentious piece of shit. I don't even know where to start. Last I checked Atheists weren't starting holy wars, suicide bombing, touching little children, or stoning women to death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12