Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

aion f2p!?

This is a discussion on aion f2p!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i understand why everyone left for euko and dont get me wrong i used to love ko but when ...
Page: 1

Default aion f2p!?

ok i understand why everyone left for euko and dont get me wrong i used to love ko but when i played aion pretty much had the same type of controls just 20x better graphics things to do and not as much grind so sooo much cooler looking. my downfall was not wanting to pay the monthly fee. So my question is if aion is going f2p in feburary in eu can you use the same ip blocker thing to play it instead of euko if your in america? if so whos all in? I have about 5 friends gonna try it out with me if it works.

This is very related to KO and I can see why you would post it here.

Always an a$$hole in every crowd, u dip$shit it pertains to "general chat" and the base of the "general chat was about ko" so when your teacher releases you from 3rd grade special Ed go hang yourself, the world will be a better place

Banned

Holy shit why so butthurt?
    Oh and btw, the description of this section says "Chat About Knight Online Here..." so when your teacher releases you from 3rd grade special Ed go hang yourself, the world will be a better place

I wonder why there is an Aion section...mmmm

i just love talkin $hit buthole only hurts when your mom puts her tongue in too deep....is it really that bad i posted this here? If I only spoke of aion i would understand but it is relating to the way americans log into euko from america from ko and how gameplay of aion is like ko so with ko being in the subject matter wouldnt that make it a ko general chat? now when you and vise are done giving each other retarded hand jobs maybe you can join me in my "GENERAL CHAT" about this.

Lol, nothing in your post was relevant to EUKO, you were talking about Proxies and AION. Y so butthurt?

I said nothing about aion/KO controls? I said nothing about being able to log on using proxies like Americans use to log euKO? I wasn't comparing graphics from aion to KO? I'm thinking if the letters ko comes up in a post it's considered a general chat about it, may be specific to aion but is a general chat, no? Maybe I should ask about aion/ko in aion chat but would probably get some retard there telling me to post here. Snoochie boochies

Ps love the titis

Quote Originally Posted by thedogmas View Post
    I said nothing about aion/KO controls? I said nothing about being able to log on using proxies like Americans use to log euKO? I wasn't comparing graphics from aion to KO? I'm thinking if the letters ko comes up in a post it's considered a general chat about it, may be specific to aion but is a general chat, no? Maybe I should ask about aion/ko in aion chat but would probably get some retard there telling me to post here. Snoochie boochies

Ps love the titis
    You're actually wrong, the post is regarding AION and not KO.

but it does mention ko so there is talk of ko in the post so there for suck it....

but it does mention ko so there is talk of ko in the post so there for suck it....
    That doens't mean it's anywhere near KO related.

Infact, you're straightup wrong, however I won't be bothered argueing as your post will most likely be moved to the right section by a mod any day now.

p.s. if it has nothing to do with ko chat then why respond to it at all just let it die out? o thats right your an a$$hole

Don't listen to the kids mod, and yeah it's gonna be F2P finally gonna be fun to play on new server!

srsly who's this dipshit posting aion stuff on knight online section? get the fuck out of this section.

p.s. if it has nothing to do with ko chat then why respond to it at all just let it die out? o thats right your an a$$hole
    Why so butthurt? I was merely pointing out that you're posting in the wrong section, dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    Don't listen to the kids mod, and yeah it's gonna be F2P finally gonna be fun to play on new server!

dogma, snoop here (roy), aion got kinda boring and knew was bad wen jeff told me it was like $2 on amazon and here is amazon link, .99c NEW....

some of us started playing SWTOR ,actually real fun ^_^ no SA SIE SEKTER GIT fuckers

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...s=aion&x=0&y=0
    Vice likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast