AirRivals

This is a discussion on AirRivals within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span style="font-family:Arial">AirRivals</span></span> <span style="color:#0000FF"> AirRivals is an science fiction mmorpg wich centers about flying your own spaceship, and upgrading it ...
Page: 1

speedkill

Thumbs down

<span style="font-family:Arial">AirRivals</span></span>
    <span style="color:#0000FF">
    AirRivals is an science fiction mmorpg wich centers about flying your own spaceship, and upgrading it with all sorts of stuff.
    You can choose 3 different types of spaceships. An attacker, A balanced one, and a tanker. You can also ride a hovertank.
    All fighting takes place in the air. Combat is extremely fast pased and action packed, unlike many other mmorpg&#39;s.
    There are also several cities where you can land and walk around. You can go here to refuel, to buy goods and to sell goods. You will also recieve your missions here.
    The game also has a PUS and premium services. They give you smoe advantages but they will not overpower you and they aren&#39;t essential at all like in usko (lol@ people who lvl past 70 without plat). the community is very small but also helpfull. I also couldn&#39;t discover any bugs so far.
    I have tried all 4 vehicles now and they&#39;re all very much fun to play. I choosed for an Igear however. (low hp/def, high attack).
    Every combat zone has 2 channels, 1 combat channel wich has open pvp and 1 safe channel in wich you can&#39;t be attacked by other players.

screenshots:
    http://ckv.hostei.com/airrivalsfight.bmp
    http://ckv.hostei.com/airrivalscity.bmp

my Ign is visible on the screenshots, in case you wanna play too, you can pm me here.

when i finish the dload ill add you to friends
    im lvl 30ish i think