Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aja is back with me ty k2 CS

This is a discussion on Aja is back with me ty k2 CS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt ask gm for any help and took cs some times but guess what Hail ajahacked13! Thank you for providing ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Aja is back with me ty k2 CS

didnt ask gm for any help and took cs some times but guess what

Hail ajahacked13! Thank you for providing us with the requested payment information for xxxxxxx. As you have requested, I have investigated the account and have changed the secret answer xxxxxxxxx & password xxxxxxxxxxxx for ID: xxxxxx. In order for you to secure the account, I would strongly suggest immediately changing the password on the account. Thank you for your support of the Knight Online community. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

so to the porteguise noob who thought he was gyfted a stolen account and could keep it.....you really have no self respect for not giving it back after countless told you it was hacked and stolen

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Glad you got it back.

But 1 good result really don't cut it when they still manage to fuck up 1000's of times a day

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    Glad you got it back. *

But 1 good result really don't cut it when they still manage to fuck up 1000's of times a day
    yeah i know but it nice to even get a response for the positive

no rollback yet though

enjoy your new +3 completes, alcamy staff +6 and full +8 mp jewelry

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    enjoy your new +3 completes, alcamy staff +6 and full +8 mp jewelry
    its tez were talking about...thatll be up to +8 completes, +8 elixir, and full +2 jewelry in 2 days....3 days max

tolgahan

fuck k2 CS.
    They confirmed my account info and asked new pw.i sent ticket back
    BUT SINCE 3 DAYS THEY HAVENT ANSWERED ME BACK.
    my pw is still not working. and now i talked with a gm he said he wd look. again still waiting in game.
    fuck k2 CS
    GUESS WHAT . GM IS NOT ONLINE NOW AND DIDNT HELP ME .
    FUCK THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    he went human side.pm is blocked
    tez pls dont talk about k2 CS. they pissed me off :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    a.q o.ç k2

lusian

Thats the problem, you need to be high lvl with contacts to get smt to move in this game.... tbh I have nothing against you Tez and this is generally ... k2 managment sux tho only certin ppl deserve to get their help .... :wacko: :blink: h43r: -_- <_<

ps: congratz :P

AphRaeL

grats man, gld to hear you got it back

ZeIda

I have no idea who u are, but good that u got it back, I think u were lucky as hell. Cuz k2 customer support is a total joke, ctrl+c, ctrl+v and there u have a normal response from them. The other day I had a reply from cs, and I thought it was very similar to others ive had b4, so I check it and it was EXACTLY the same as last time, not a singe change in any letters or other signs. So...yeah, copy & paste ftw!

Cadence96

Originally posted by lusian
    Thats the problem, you need to be high lvl with contacts to get smt to move in this game.... tbh I have nothing against you Tez and this is generally ... k2 managment sux tho only certin ppl deserve to get their help .... *:wacko: *:blink: *h43r: *-_- *<_<

ps: congratz *
    I received the same assistance from CS, I got back my pass from another account :huh: , and I don't have contacts or high lvl.

Hell_Rogue_Germany

good that u have it back :wub:

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian
    Thats the problem, you need to be high lvl with contacts to get smt to move in this game.... tbh I have nothing against you Tez and this is generally ... k2 managment sux tho only certin ppl deserve to get their help .... *:wacko: *:blink: *h43r: *-_- *<_<

I received the same assistance from CS, I got back my pass from another account :huh: , and I don't have contacts or high lvl.[/b]
    yup when i got hacked i just spammed cs tickets.. its pretty unlikely they looked into my level or account owner to see who i was before they considered helping me.. its just a matter of hitting the right CSrep or k2 staff member when u send ur ticket.. kind of a luck of the draw sometimes because some end up being more of a help than others.

lusian

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by Cadence96@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian

I received the same assistance from CS, I got back my pass from another account :huh: , and I don't have contacts or high lvl.
    yup when i got hacked i just spammed cs tickets.. its pretty unlikely they looked into my level or account owner to see who i was before they considered helping me.. its just a matter of hitting the right CSrep or k2 staff member when u send ur ticket.. kind of a luck of the draw sometimes because some end up being more of a help than others.[/b]
    well not for me, even when i brought proves I couldn't get my acc back ...

Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cadence96
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian

yup when i got hacked i just spammed cs tickets.. its pretty unlikely they looked into my level or account owner to see who i was before they considered helping me.. its just a matter of hitting the right CSrep or k2 staff member when u send ur ticket.. kind of a luck of the draw sometimes because some end up being more of a help than others.[/b]
    well not for me, even when i brought proves I couldn't get my acc back ...[/b][/quote]

about how many tickets did u send?

lusian

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)
    Originally posted by Majix
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cadence96
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian

yup when i got hacked i just spammed cs tickets.. its pretty unlikely they looked into my level or account owner to see who i was before they considered helping me.. its just a matter of hitting the right CSrep or k2 staff member when u send ur ticket.. kind of a luck of the draw sometimes because some end up being more of a help than others.
    well not for me, even when i brought proves I couldn't get my acc back ...[/b]
    about how many tickets did u send?[/b][/quote]

till they blocked me out from the CS system and I couldn't send tickets any more rofl>> after I was clicking send ticket it says page couldn't be displayed or smt sort to this... any way there wasn't this thing on another account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast