Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AJA HACKED?

This is a discussion on AJA HACKED? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeh i know the guy who is wiuth aja in this moment .. i play in his clan .. i ...
Page: 3

JasonVorhees

yeh i know the guy who is wiuth aja in this moment .. i play in his clan .. i am Misterblack in orc side ! and sAMUU at human side ! he pmed very happy saying that someone pm him and gave pw, id, SQ of a char.. he changed pw and login .. when he login he saw that was Aja ! Them i tryed to get PW saying that i never played in lvl 69 and i want to see how is. He said that his brother changed pw and he dont know what is .. i tryed call u tez in msn but you are never on .. Or you blocked me! Sorry bro i am trying to help u.. if i can get pw you can change pw! He isnt a lier or scammer... but he is so much happy with that char.. nis char is a orc mage lvl 55- .. i think he never novas someone ! I am trying to help !! I will ask him more times !! but please nobody pms him telling something cause he cant be afraid and dont tell me the password !! I said to him that aja is a friend of mine and it was hacked !! but i think he didnt know what is HACK :S

Banned

thanks guys and sure u can all help get it back but either way he will lose it soon enough on password reset since it was not a shared account i will get it back and a rollback...just waiting for gm to get back from his x mas break

chamb

alright man. its too sad for me to see that kid happy coz he was gifted with that account, but justice must be done.
    btw, i must to repeat: KO ISNT A GAME FOR CHILDREN... nobody listen me ¬¬

WARP

i speak portuguese, if i can help u got my msn tez. obrigado sammu(tnx sammu).

chamb

e porque vc nao me agradece tbm ? -______-
    (why dont u thank me too? -____-)

:P

Banned

Originally posted by chamb
    alright man. its too sad for me to see that kid happy coz he was gifted with that account, but justice must be done.
    btw, i must to repeat: KO ISNT A GAME FOR CHILDREN... nobody listen me ¬¬
    he wasnt gyfted a gift ...he recieved stolen property .....he can get in trouble for that and he will

Money

Default Re: AJA HACKED?

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    tez...me and mike both warned u not to let blaine on it...[/b]
    so blaine was playing on it and so was tom...

Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

but you even admitted on the officials since Aja and Tez are both shared accounts you would not recieve CS support/nor cared about it

also i said it means you wont get cs if you share accounts per the tos doesnt mean if i spam enough tickets they wont fix it.....its up to them if they want to or not and they have the right not to since i shared tez and broke the tos rule for that ....thats what i said

i agree if tez gets fcked and i put in cs tickets and they tell me i shared account so they cant help me i will ok with that cause i took that risk

now aja is not shared so they got no excuse
    :huh:

JasonVorhees

Originally posted by WARP
    i speak portuguese, if i can help u got my msn tez. obrigado sammu(tnx sammu).

:wub: :wub: :wub: W4RP !!! Denada !! (np)

JasonVorhees

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    thanks guys and sure u can all help get it back but either way he will lose it soon enough on password reset since it was not a shared account i will get it back and a rollback...just waiting for gm to get back from his x mas break
    i took his msn !! trying to get pw !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money

Default Re: AJA HACKED?

Originally posted by Money+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Money)</div>
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)
    tez...me and mike both warned u not to let blaine on it...[/b]
    so blaine was playing on it and so was tom...

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

but you even admitted on the officials since Aja and Tez are both shared accounts you would not recieve CS support/nor cared about it

also i said it means you wont get cs if you share accounts per the tos doesnt mean if i spam enough tickets they wont fix it.....its up to them if they want to or not and they have the right not to since i shared tez and broke the tos rule for that ....thats what i said

i agree if tez gets fcked and i put in cs tickets and they tell me i shared account so they cant help me i will ok with that cause i took that risk

now aja is not shared so they got no excuse
    :huh:[/b][/quote]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123