Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best way to charge back?

This is a discussion on Best way to charge back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didnt do my research and I sent 120$ for an Iron Belt to BlueMage who is a scammer. I ...
Page: 1

dragunmaster

I didnt do my research and I sent 120$ for an Iron Belt to BlueMage who is a scammer.

I know I know if I wouldnt have been so hasty I would have had the chance to see he is a scammer but ahh my fault

I have never charged back before and I want to make sure I get my money 100% back so can anyone out there tell me how to do it? Some one told me dont mention the game at all but IDK

KutiS

He allready took cash for sure, u are too late. Read 'bout him b4 u do the trade. Its only ur falt.:-/

theprodigy

wow only 1 thing gets my money in ko and thats myself. sad really.

Banned

I dont know how you charge back but you still CAN charge back.

I know someone charge back my friend and it was 6 months later. i am sure that there was people who have been charge backed longer then 6 months.

Was able to charge back because his supposily dad told paypal it was unauthorized payment or something

dragunmaster

well this just happened 5 hours ago not 5 months ago so Im pretty sure I can ge tmy money back

sexy Owa

even if he had taken the money already you can still charge back your lost amount and put him into a negative fund's on paypal im not sure myself how to do it, but im sure you can either look it up or wait for something to pop up here good luck to ya baba :/ ill talk to a few people on msn maybe i can get a smart person to come post for ya h34r:

charge back is good for this reason... You can ALWAYS charge back. He can dispute it tho, so duno what can happen then. Charge him back and hes negative on paypal and gets a bill.

i dont think any1 is allowed to tell you how to charge back ...

Redemption

how much was it for? worst that can happen is neither of u gets a single penny

Banned

how much was it for? worst that can happen is neither of u gets a single penny[/b]
    Sorry to burst your bubble but, wouldnt you rather no one get the money instead of him being able to keep it?

I didnt do my research and I sent 120$ for an Iron Belt to BlueMage who is a scammer.

I know I know if I wouldnt have been so hasty I would have had the chance to see he is a scammer but ahh my fault

I have never charged back before and I want to make sure I get my money 100% back so can anyone out there tell me how to do it? Some one told me dont mention the game at all but IDK[/b]

if you wait 3 days after you sent the money it is most likely gone, because he has set up a paypal account got the money in his bank then closed the paypal = you get nothing even if your resolution is in your favor.

sorry but he knew what scam he was doing

well this just happened 5 hours ago not 5 months ago so Im pretty sure I can ge tmy money back[/b]

then charge back ASAP, just remember paypal dont chargeback virtual items. If paypal deposits the money into his bank before the dispute is resolved your out of luck. But if the money is still on his paypal account they can freez it until it gets resolved. So if you do that now, then its all about the informatoin and how you present your case in order to get your money back.

then charge back ASAP, just remember paypal dont chargeback virtual items. If paypal deposits the money into his bank before the dispute is resolved your out of luck. But if the money is still on his paypal account they can freez it until it gets resolved. So if you do that now, then its all about the informatoin and how you present your case in order to get your money back.[/b]
    You don't know what your talking about. He can always withdraw the money out of his paypal but if someone charges back his paypal account then his account will just go negative.

My advice to you is to call Paypal tomorrow. They are most likely closed due to Christmas. They have a free 1800# number. You can simply tell them the truth and that is you tried to buy a virtual item and they will not help you because its nontangible... or you can lie and say the product you purchased he never sent. You can also try telling Paypal someone hacked your personal information and stole your paypal information as well and made a fraudelnt purchase. That is what most people do.

Another option if Paypal doesn't help you would be to call your bank and have them do a chargeback towards Paypal. Just tell them someone stole your paypal info and used it. It will most likely cost you a fee which is around $20 and it could block you from using Paypal in the future.

runordie

Mostly everybody excewpt inf is wrong here....

You cant charge back after 45 days, and it doesnt matter if the person sent the money into to bank account, thats why they make you add one, incase you ever get charged back, they take it out of your bank account instead of you having a negative balance.

Do what Inf said, it should work

ILIKEPIE

I got charged back like 80$, I had a Debit card and a bank account attached to the account, and nothing was pulled from my bank account. Only thing was that I couldn't use the PP account anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast