Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

To much people getting scammed at ko4life

This is a discussion on To much people getting scammed at ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To much innocent people getting scammed here at ko4life this isn't about few dollars but realy big amount of money. ...
Page: 1

To much innocent people getting scammed here at ko4life this isn't about few dollars but realy big amount of money.

I know if you are mod it's not amusing always trying to find out who are scammers but it takes always to long before these fking scammers getting banned for example it took Javier 1 year to get this guy banned in this time he scammed already so much people you can't imagine.

I applied to ko4life to be mod or something that i can ban scammers or try to search for these bastards didn't get positive answer yet i'm still hoping for it tho.

At least i would like to ask to the mods to ban certain people who everyone verify that he is a scammer why you can't ban this person ? because you don't have a scrnshot ? if 20 legit persons claim this person is a scammer don't let him on the forum anymore it's to much risk that people lose money to that one person the chance of damaging someone is to high to let these person at a forum like this.

i don't know if it's possible at same ip to make diffrent accounts maybe you shouldn't allow it anymore or put a max on 2 accounts at 1 ip. So scammers can't change their name all the fking time and make new account when they did their fking job.

anyway this is a call i make for all innocent players who got scammed, plz do something about it, it's something the mods can do for us and many people will appreciate this.

Greetz

Dennis

Banned Senior Member

W0w javier got banned^^? didnt know

make soultaker mod aq
    he would at least ip ban the scammers
    on diez section obsene got scammed coz BFD couldnt do ip ban to delininteqi

Banned

i agree with u
    but ther is nothing they can do ..
    allways scammer will register here in ko4life and will make scamms on ppl..
    u just need to check very depth about the person u want to make negotiation with him..
    i got hacked in pathos by 36 years old person from england.. he took my priest and changed his nick to MummySeal..
    i felt very bad becous he behaved very nice then he changed the pass and block me on msn..
    ther is nothing u can do about it bro..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

to be completely honest, in 99,9999999999% of the times people are getting scammed, it's their own fault/stupidity

to be completely honest, in 99,9999999999% of the times people are getting scammed, it's their own fault/stupidity[/b]
    +1

but still i'm sure we can reduce the amount of f***** scammers at this forum.

does someone of the mods check out the ips from people who get scammed at this forum ?

if certain ip popup few times ... ipban

i know they can't get 100% scammers out of here but giving them a free way to ride his even worse

Banned

+1[/b]
    +2

SilentDaemon

cool topic, but wont help B)

Banned Senior Member

We cant limit the amount of accounts per IP, and if a market mod wants an IP check, they can ask a mod or admin about it since we have better IP search tools then market mods would have.

Banned

Thats why you should buy from Kennie.

liquidkk

mods dont have much to do with it, ppl should think twice before making usd trades with ppl they dont know

A scammers list would help allot already. The proble mis nobody is dedicated enough to make one.

With = all msn/nick/ingame names known of the person... use ctr f to browse true the page... find a match-> dont trade.

A scammers list would help allot already. The proble mis nobody is dedicated enough to make one.

With = all msn/nick/ingame names known of the person... use ctr f to browse true the page... find a match-> dont trade.[/b]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=19167&st=0

its far from complete and i dont mean that, I mean 1 post with all the names not 6 pages full of names as its hard to search in it again.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast