Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Akara king El morad

This is a discussion on Akara king El morad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice... he donated over 100mil to his clannies already, hehe, wow nice exp events, i hope this will be a ...
Page: 6

Banned

nice... he donated over 100mil to his clannies already, hehe, wow nice exp events, i hope this will be a lesson to that guys who voted for zuzu[/b]

The money he gave for capes dont count?

stfu.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Why spend money on giving people capes when you could set up exp events?

TOTAL waste of money imo

Banned

Why spend money on giving people capes when you could set up exp events?

TOTAL waste of money imo[/b]
    YOU CANT SET UP GOOD EXP EVENTS WITH LESS THAN 1BIL.

Learn the game before talking you shitties.

Banned

no papawide up there

Yes because people running around with nice pretty coloured capes is gonna do the nation a whole lot of good.. right?

Its called buying another vote tbh

Banned

haha, the ends justify the means if you wanna play it like that.

Dont you love the elmorad flags?

Miracle #1.
    GoodGame #2.

Destro

lol only 40m left first day o.O...

haha, the ends justify the means if you wanna play it like that.

Dont you love the elmorad flags?

Miracle #1.
    GoodGame #2.[/b]

Aga, most of us dont suffer from short term memory loss, but just to remind you, i was in miracle, and guess what, i left to join goodgame.

U think i care about where flags are? or whose is higher?

Banned

Aga, most of us dont suffer from short term memory loss, but just to remind you, i was in miracle, and guess what, i left to join goodgame.

U think i care about where flags are? or whose is higher?[/b]
    Didi told you not to quit =].

Banned

YOU CANT SET UP GOOD EXP EVENTS WITH LESS THAN 1BIL.

Learn the game before talking you shitties.[/b]
    YOU ARE SO FUKING RETARTED YOU SHOULD GET BANNED OUT OF THE INTERNET IMO YOUR DAMN CAPES ARENT THE NATIONS PROBLEM... YOU SAID BLAHBLAH EXP EVENTS VOTE ZUZU AND SOME PEOPLE TRUSTED YOU AND VOTED FOR THIS FUKING GUY, LOL AND HE BECAME KING SO SAD TO SEE... OK WELL THEN GIVE US THE EXP EVENTS ... WE DONT CARE ABOUT MIRACLE CAPES, GET YOUR CAPES WITH KILLING STEGODONS IT WONT EVEN TAKE YOU 5 DAYS, BUT THE KING SHOULD MAKE EXP EVENTS FOR THE WHOLE NATION!LESS THAN 1BIL? THEN START TO COLLECT MONEY AND DONT GIVE IT OUT FOR CAPES YOU FOOLS ! OMG YOU CANT ARGUE FUK OFF TO YOUR MOM MORRON!

engincan omfg u are realy a fuckin moron u dont have a fucking brain
    grobs i pmed today 1923801928312093812093 times to u
    i was gonna give u money to buy new capes
    and i still gonna give it dont go bullshit
    this is the fucking first day im king man give me a fucking break
    i gaved 15gb to people in emc moradon estland etc etc u guys didnt c that
    but u saw i gave my members 5 mil a piece for repot?
    ffs u guys making people realy crazy this is the first day
    no1 has money for repot nothing
    clans dont have money for capes and every1 wants new capes
    grobs go talk with fridulin he saw my pm`s everything ur talkin very stupid bro pff
    im doing my best instead of u guys supporting me every1 flames
    xp events will come im just trying to get every1 pots first
    so people can xp
    we are losing bad against orcs they overpower uss xp events will come
    just stop the flames serious im fucking tired of it
    i stopped fucking xping just to do my job correct pff
    give me a fucking break will ya

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

listen,it's been 14 hours now, ALot of clan got their capes because of us,and we are waiting for grobs to pay him for his capes, we want to to good for us el morad players, we need 15gb's to make an exp event..why are you guys so hostile, u never been king, u gotta wait itll something will starts... what i'm trying to say is, have some fucking pacience for fuck sakes, u'll regret when the xp events will start,.. We focused on el morad clans first to give them the oppurtunity to get themselves capes first, it will all be good, its been fucking 14 hours man.. If u are going to flame after 14 hours then fuck off please

Dont flame 24/7, the xp events will start as soon as we get money in the treasure, and hopefully a2.a3.a4 will open for uss so we can gather more money for El Morad, we wan't to do good for our people, so dont whine, just wait... like is aid many times,, Patiencei s a keyword

Banned

okay then, seems like you guys are right, 14 hrs isnt rlly long. i got something wrong, sry... well, we'll see, im sry again

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

listen,we want to get 70 too, and we need those 50% exp events, so we get 30k+ xp at paramun, just give us the time my friend, when the treasure gets filled, everything will be allright we have no reason to take money from the treasure, we area ll good leveld and we have good gear since we kill all bosses in estland. Kings funds are enough for us, we are trying to master our players so it gets a little bit more fun to play against those orcs, also we will try to get the csw.. we just need pots and those exp events so we have some chance against those fucking orcs.. U need to be patien,flaming is no way to deal with this,29 more days at king, alot will happen.. Just be patient and everything will be aight

Banned

listen,we want to get 70 too, and we need those 50% exp events, so we get 30k+ xp at paramun, just give us the time my friend, when the treasure gets filled, everything will be allright we have no reason to take money from the treasure, we area ll good leveld and we have good gear since we kill all bosses in estland. Kings funds are enough for us, we are trying to master our players so it gets a little bit more fun to play against those orcs, also we will try to get the csw.. we just need pots and those exp events so we have some chance against those fucking orcs.. U need to be patien,flaming is no way to deal with this,29 more days at king, alot will happen.. Just be patient and everything will be aight[/b]
    aye aye :P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast