Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Akara needs help, bad.

This is a discussion on Akara needs help, bad. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well , i agree with jammin akara realy needs help every place is occupied by koxpers rigth now cant do ...
Page: 2

vitor

Well , i agree with jammin akara realy needs help every place is occupied by koxpers
    rigth now cant do anything , exp, pk, farm also dungeon is fuked up :angry: i dont know how k2 cant see it .. some weeks b4 i pmed a gm in game and told him eslant was with 12312421412 koxp party , and him do nothing ..

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

hmm whats new :P

Prices are messed in akara. I never remember a skeleton belt+0 ever being worth Dual Shard+8 :\

TakingBack

Prices are messed in akara. I never remember a skeleton belt+0 ever being worth Dual Shard+8 :\[/b]
    One word
    BAHAHAHAHAH

Well after the last patch i enjoyed a solid maybe 10 minutes of pk. The real thing where our party had 4 priests (2 bps) and we were taking on 2 parties + some other idiots who though would ks. It was good and all, we were so happy thinking that there was no koxp and finally we could do some decent pk. Well more or less 10 minutes after we started to peeekaaay one of our priests died like crap, and he is the best geared bp in the server.... guess what ? yes koxp was back. It took 15 or 20 minutes (if you take out the time we were bosshunting) to upgrade hell fire so that it would bypass the latest patch.

I dont know what else to say, some baning has to be done because it is obvious that a patch wont do the job.

vitor

Well after the last patch i enjoyed a solid maybe 10 minutes of pk. The real thing where our party had 4 priests (2 bps) and we were taking on 2 parties + some other idiots who though would ks. It was good and all, we were so happy thinking that there was no koxp and finally we could do some decent pk. Well more or less 10 minutes after we started to peeekaaay one of our priests died like crap, and he is the best geared bp in the server.... guess what ? yes koxp was back. It took 15 or 20 minutes (if you take out the time we were bosshunting) to upgrade hell fire so that it would bypass the latest patch.

I dont know what else to say, some baning has to be done because it is obvious that a patch wont do the job.[/b]
    +1

You should try Ardearm on Pathos. 99.5% of the players are koxpers. Archers spaming counterstrike. Priest healing, buffing, duffing while on the move. Getting hit from 3/4 of the way across the map by worriors. The majority are Orcs but humans have there fair share too.

BFk|dRagON

Well i was playing on akara too.... i left from the server because of them!

Ziellos

Wasn't there a server without a GM entirely? None of the servers are equal, C-west has GM's get on daily and ban, although they don't always announce such things. But the PvP and whatnot is fine on C-west, just some K0xp on Cw2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziellos View Post
    Wasn't there a server without a GM entirely? None of the servers are equal, C-west has GM's get on daily and ban, although they don't always announce such things. But the PvP and whatnot is fine on C-west, just some K0xp on Cw2.
    There are gms online on Akara every now and then, most times they dont answer pms. Which makes sense because they probably get millions of them, they do ban some cheaters but its not even noticable, mainly because they dont ban the ones that form pk parties on the strongest clans of the server.

HumanEnceno loged in today and banned some cheaters, glad to see something is done. I cant help to think its too little too late but this is one of those situations where i hope im wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12