Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi all

This is a discussion on Hi all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; G'day all no one would probly remember me but i used to use these forums abit and play ko, but ...
Page: 1

G'day all no one would probly remember me but i used to use these forums abit and play ko, but because of the turkish community i quit long ago, but i had heard about the english server and was very interested to play, is there a way i can transfer my diez character to those servers, i probly know its just gonna be a NO but it doesnt hurt to ask... i looked around for info but i couldnt find any so i made a topic.

No. but u can try your luck to do an inter-server trade with the people in your same region

No. but u can try your luck to do an inter-server trade with the people in your same region[/b]
    hmm, bugger that idea ive always been against that, besides i have alot of crap on my priest i wouldnt wanna give up

JimXrOx

well.. its actually a NEW server.. every1 started from scratch... and anyway it would be dumb to make an server with transfearable characters since every server is on different level of hardcoreness.. even the oldest ones have differences between them.

DeathInTheNight

It is possible for a GM to transfer ur char to a different server, they just won't do it.
    But I remember reading a post about a few ppl who transfered server through a GM.

It is possible for a GM to transfer ur char to a different server, they just won't do it.
    But I remember reading a post about a few ppl who transfered server through a GM.[/b]
    yeah from Beramus to Pathos...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

yeah from Beramus to Pathos...[/b]
    lol prolly 1 of the most conterversial topics about the ko h34r:

Jimbo

What's happening in KO English Servers?

People are leaving them for whatever reason ....... Gm's wont transfer characters because if ur lvl 80 on 1 server and u transfer to a brand new server... then that will be unfair. Gm's for carnac west are nice :P

EastonLemon

Starting from scartch on c-west you will be able to level fast..

Banned

People are leaving them for whatever reason ....... Gm's wont transfer characters because if ur lvl 80 on 1 server and u transfer to a brand new server... then that will be unfair. Gm's for carnac west are nice :P[/b]
    yeha, they are

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

UrbaN???

You remember me mate?!? Your the australian guy right? UrbaNPriesT was u first char right? (priest ofcs, BP, and u used 2 love ur wieght hammer :P) =]

they made an english server? might be worth coming back. But how do they keep it english?

PriestOfShadows

okey, well. listen, not really english only, but really nonturkish. almost all of them are english, except few speak different languages. so basically, yeah. alm,ost all english

ya cant transfer servers.

but im sure there are some people wanting to trade carnac west items for diez items.

btw... you cant sell/trade accounts now.. so you'll hafta lvl one for urself (unless one of ur friends sell is to you (from same country as you) cuz ko4life dont allow acc trades now)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast