Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AKARA unfair bans,privileged people

This is a discussion on AKARA unfair bans,privileged people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all i wont get bann but many chars now get bann because they somehow sent items from hellsgarem PvP ...
Page: 1

KecsoKecso

hi all
    i wont get bann but many chars now get bann because they somehow sent items from hellsgarem PvP server to their normal akara accounts and i saw many ppls shouting SELLING ROL+3.....so many of em get bans and K2 said they will bann everyone who has more than 3x +8 ch shells....my friend get them legit by trading and merchanting he is super rich because he is hardcore merchanter and fanatic....but he did hard work for it and trading and selling items INGAME isnt reason to bann

BTW!!!!!!

there is the top 1 clan on akara the PHASELIS they have even shel set +9 and noone of them got bann.....so can anyone tell me WHICH GM is playing in that clan?or why are they so unique?btw we are right behind them the 2nd clan so i am not just a small kid who is palying with plate armor and sword breakers and is just crying
    so even if that bann is temporary why they wont get bann temporary too?
    thx for patience

k2 has a strange way how it works and yes there have always been clans with moore privileges from gms

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Hey kesco long time no see [i was frozenfear on akara =P]

Yeah Gms do tend to favour people sometimes. And K2 has a wierd way of dealing with these situations.

Maybe submit a ticket or something?

KecsoKecso

my friend already sent a ticket but they did nothing.....btw yea saw u long time ago how are u?i add u friends and pm u

Banned Senior Member

I remember a guys called KissMeWeapens
    who spawned bosses for them
    and also for his own
    i got some ss's from 3458035 dukes hq's somewhere on mine old pc not sure if
    i have them still.... but i will look later today

me(LaughNowCryLater) & Gebelzes... ore somthing like that:P followed him and saw evry time with bosses:P

Fukk it they are running with full +9 and k2 banns legit players... And he send 3 tickets, answer was like kkthxbb.... K2 made it again :angry:

Hey cutie Senior Member

There was a ss of phasiles getting personal bosses spawned and shit so im not suprised that they never ge tbanned considering all them GM connections.

Banned

damn i love c-west ^^'

nobody running +8 items all running with +7

Banned Senior Member

There was a ss of phasiles getting personal bosses spawned and shit so im not suprised that they never ge tbanned considering all them GM connections.[/b]
    if they get banned i give them 1day and they are already unbanned than

BJK

Who said u guys duped ur items? We are only saying its unfair to bann someone with +8 items when u guys running with +9's...
    My friend got ss of his trades/upgrades too

BJK

There was a ss of phasiles getting personal bosses spawned and shit so im not suprised that they never ge tbanned considering all them GM connections.[/b]
    post the ss's pls

Who said u guys duped ur items? We are only saying its unfair to bann someone with +8 items when u guys running with +9's...
    My friend got ss of his trades/upgrades too[/b]
    there is the top 1 clan on akara the PHASELIS they have even shel set +9 and noone of them got bann.....so can anyone tell me WHICH GM is playing in that clan?or why are they so unique?btw we are right behind them the 2nd clan so i am not just a small kid who is palying with plate armor and sword breakers and is just crying
    so even if that bann is temporary why they wont get bann temporary too?
    thx for patience[/b]

here. many people thinking that we are in contact with gm.

KecsoKecso

bro i wont said u are cheaters.....i just said my friend got bann for this same reason he just upped or traded or buyed or so and ge got bann only cus he has more than 3x +8 ch shell btw he is warrior.....i dont said u arent legit,just u have full set of +9 shells and they dont even get eye on that

Again, the problem is GM thinks +9 items are ok but +8 not? Why? Personal bossevent? How? Just think about it.

EDIT: its only me or no1 can see the pics?

i cant see the pics too, expect the 4 last ones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast