Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AKARA unfair bans,privileged people

This is a discussion on AKARA unfair bans,privileged people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah all pics expect the last 4 ones are bugged that BJK posted. ontopic, k2 should try to eliminate the ...
Page: 2

Uzu

yeah all pics expect the last 4 ones are bugged that BJK posted.

ontopic,
    k2 should try to eliminate the koxpers instead of the legit players. the guy banned also paid alot for premium and kc and got it back on this way... it is a very unfair ban but hey... its k2... this game is going to the dogs no shit...

You just post some SS with +9 items after upgraide..Where is the proof that u didn't make any bug ( trina bug ) or dupe and bllshits..Just an upgraide item to +9 and nothin to improve that u didnt had a whole inventory of +8 pads or boots..And also as ppl said we can see the last 4.. ( btw i didnt said that u made dupe's etc ..Just that u don't prove anythin that upgraide done with a legit way that's all :P..)

I have to say... those screen shots didnt proove much at all.. On another note Maxi has plenty of times said the he will use any bug/exploit he can and that he is sure Phaselis will never get banned for it (By plenty of times im going as far back as to Pathos and not only Akara).
    On another note K2 has always punished legit players so this is not something new. I actually think KO is the only game that claims they work against cheating where you actually get benefits from cheating.

KecsoKecso

dunno but if someone is paying for this....excuse me....sh.it......then he might get some attention from K2.....or they are only collecting the money and never caring about problems?ppl could say this is crime

Sorix

huh, its normal xD k2 4 money, ban all witchout plat and gradest clan... it start to be funny

Actually a GM could have inserted those +9's and you just added a BES on it. As alot said, those SS proof nothing lol.

OnTopic: Get used to it or quit. Nothing you can do about it. I've got also once banned for 30 days cuz of using KOXP. I even showed them Screenshots where it was obvious I even lost xp, but still they didnt unban me lol.

if u want gms ear i can help u some as my friend is orc side king... at akara ... assuming they didnt do elections yet so if u have a big problem and u have the freaking proof and not just random bullshit type proof like REAL proof then message me and i can help u as gm usually will respond to kings pms :P

neversurrender and chuck3ntai

i dont promise a response but if u have real and i mean real proof not just flaming bullshit cuz u hate a clan then u may message me

Ofc we dont have proofs, but again, this topic is agout banning legit ppl, not about PHASELIS and his cheatings.

post the ss's pls
    here. many people thinking that we are in contact with gm.[/b]
    Who gives a shit, you were still cheating motherfuckers - Once a cheater, Alway's a cheater - You might as well Rename your clan to Heaven and use their gay clan symbol.

kibal

Is so easy make fakes ss also if they r ksc if u know tbl edit everything is possible.

Uzu

yaay after a long time our friend got unbanned =)

wow it took k2 almost a week

Uzu

wow it took k2 almost a week [/b]
    an hour is for us a week on k2 language^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12