Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Aleenia is hawt lol

This is a discussion on Aleenia is hawt lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza guess we knw whoes gf is fat lol, truth hurts, doesnt it xD Cool, more immature ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    guess we knw whoes gf is fat lol,

truth hurts, doesnt it xD
    Cool, more immature remarks from the uneducated pampered youth.

Feel free to view my profile, it's public. My GF is tiny. Born and raised in the philippines. Where's yours?

And who's "we" - you single yourself out with your idiocy. Pretty sure no one else wants to get sucked into that wormhole of incompetence.

Marks out of 10?

I'd give her one

Banned

I've seen the thread about people posting their own pics from this forum, most of you have absolutely no room to talk when it comes to looks

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    I've seen the thread about people posting their own pics from this forum, most of you have absolutely no room to talk when it comes to looks
    lmao +1 to that.

This topic is fucking nerdy. 4 pages of people bitching about who they think is hot lol

Makes me wonder wtf im doing here

Banned

Welcome back to Highschool Lavie

indeed she is.

u can argue about who being nice and who aint for another 300 pages....
    its about ur own taste rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    uhm is the girl in your sig the girl who plays effy on the english skins?
    nope its not i can tell it looks close but its not but yea very close

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    canadian girls LOL. no offense, but that's like saying USA girls. Both are mixed and have their ugly & pretty sides. This discussion is based solely on personal opinions though so there's not much to argue.
    I don't know where you live, I don't know where you've been, but Canada is definitly ranked among the highest for its prettiness when it comes to girls.
    It also depends what age range you're talking about.... I don't know how old you are but I'm talking about 18-24 years old... Girls here are just smoking when they come to that age. Obviously, if you've only been in Toronto or Vancouver, you've only seen some mixed up shitty looking girls that only city boys find hot.
    I'M talking about straight Canadian girls that'll make you flip over the top.... but it's whatev, just do me the pleasure to never ever compare ours to Americans again, please.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    I don't know where you live, I don't know where you've been, but Canada is definitly ranked among the highest for its prettiness when it comes to girls.
    It also depends what age range you're talking about.... I don't know how old you are but I'm talking about 18-24 years old... Girls here are just smoking when they come to that age. Obviously, if you've only been in Toronto or Vancouver, you've only seen some mixed up shitty looking girls that only city boys find hot.
    I'M talking about straight Canadian girls that'll make you flip over the top.... but it's whatev, just do me the pleasure to never ever compare ours to Americans again, please.
    Lol age range? That makes absolutely no sense. How does age and nation solely define beauty?

There is no scientific research that gives the public accurate statistics on 'prettiness' based on their nation or age, sorry to burst your bubble.

If I were to compare Canada to any country it would be Turkey for being nationalistic. Blind arrogance does not transform your theory into fact. As mentioned above, it's all personal taste. I've been around the world enough to know Canada is not that unique

England and France are the 2 major nations to colonize Canada - so by your logic, England and France have the "prettiest" women. Awesome.

i think most of you guys who are saying you wouldnt hit it, dont get enough pussy...or get some really high end shit (doubtful)

ive gotten some good ass, and id fuck her solely for the fact that shes tatted up...we all know that tatted chicks are freaky as hell...

anal and swallowing are definitely on the menu with her...

shes a dime in my book...

mmm

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol age range? That makes absolutely no sense. How does age and nation solely define beauty?

There is no scientific research that gives the public accurate statistics on 'prettiness' based on their nation or age, sorry to burst your bubble.

If I were to compare Canada to any country it would be Turkey for being nationalistic. Blind arrogance does not transform your theory into fact. As mentioned above, it's all personal taste. I've been around the world enough to know Canada is not that unique

England and France are the 2 major nations to colonize Canada - so by your logic, England and France have the "prettiest" women. Awesome.
    Age range does make sense. I'm talking about a certain age at which girls are particularly pretty... I don't know if women are still pretty past that age, thats what I'm saying. Besides, I wasn't trying to define beauty, but as I said in my first post, if you think ALEENIA is pretty and according to those standards, you will think that Canada is heaven.
    Did you actually also think that I was talking about a study or a research? "Ranked among the highest" is an expression in this case lol.

Oh, and your logic doesn't make sense at all either. It's been almost 500 years since Canada and USA have been colonized. That leaves time for a country to create its own type of people, adapted to their country. That's like me saying "Well everyone comes from Africa, so we're all Africans".

she got big boobs to play with i dont see anything else there.

oooooo she is a machine

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast