Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

alfonetto

This is a discussion on alfonetto within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 else see ppl hitting u from 10m away? i see sin chacing me and hitting from bow range lol ...
Page: 2

Validating

any1 else see ppl hitting u from 10m away? i see sin chacing me and hitting from bow range lol ...lag?

Originally posted by Helseth
    any1 else see ppl hitting u from 10m away? i see sin chacing me and hitting from bow range lol ...lag?

its called combo :shock:

FatM4n

sometimes in cz I cant get "r" hits to count I only get spike and other skills to hit really anoying

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Helseth

its called combo :shock:[/b]
    since when comboing increases your possible attack range ? :roll:

It's lag.

cccch

its the crappy server coding.... they are actually right behind you, not far away. Just looks like it :/

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by cccch
    when me and zero were chasing him it would be like
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    spike
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    spike
    I have been noticing this on dies aswell, was following a mage the other day i was right up behind him and nearly every sworddance failed. Probably hit him 6-7 times all the way from stegs to apos.

Banned

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch
    when me and zero were chasing him it would be like
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    spike
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    skill failed
    spike
    I have been noticing this on dies aswell, was following a mage the other day i was right up behind him and nearly every sworddance failed. Probably hit him 6-7 times all the way from stegs to apos.[/b]

Ya this happens to me to, you're chasing someone, and to you, they're quite close in front of you, within R range attackish. Keep pressing SD and it fails 80-85% of the time. Same with golems, you are close to them while sliding, and the skill fails. I found i had to be positioned just outside of the green circle (not too far away ofc lol) to inflict a successful attack.

there was a difference here because the first time this happened it was on badgringa at human base i chased him to golems dms at 12 then back to the back of his base where his party came and i kept killing his party one by one until i eventually ran out of cures and towned but that whole time chasing him i only hit him maybe 5 times in all everything was fail even just plain r attack when im pressing up agaisnt him. Not to mention hes running in a straight line no turns except when hes changing direction to go to golems so on. The second time he was redballing at our base and started running i was hitting him then all of a sudden when hes like a few hits away i cant hit him anymore and i chased him all the way past orc apos to around cardinals he turns around full hp cause no way of hitting him and then all of a sudden i can hit him fine? Don't know what it is but it happened twice which makes me wonder if its his connection with the ko server or i don't even know what to think to be honest hope its not a hack.

AreS

If you are known to charge people back on paypal, then it wouldnt be beyond to use hacks either.

matt was complaining today about badginga doing it as orc, i dont think its a coincidence since its always the same person.

Affenotto

Well all these time u talk about i dont remember and i remember most fights wit high lvls since i rarely get a chance to play now. Also 000000 you pm me about this earlier and you said it had been that day well that was when i was unable to play since i had been grounded. To be honest if it was nething he was prbly using an old speed bug i try to get him not to but he does it neway. It makes u take bunch of small jumps forward prbly enough to take u out of range for attack as a rouge. I belive it would be that cause it seems only rouges complain bout it. If you want we can test this tommorow in the arena

yes well ive seen this before, but it was only when people were obviously speedhacking. i remember chasing outformer who was running away at light feet speed and i couldnt do damage.

but badginga wasnt even going fast, we were both pressed right up against him the whole time. I think you should warn him to stop whatever he is doing.

Anonymous

i get errors too with SOME ppl

Useing spike
    Useing spike
    Usining Spike
    and so on..

all skills.. cant combo cant even hit them.. (only if im lucky)

badginga

Default 0.o

Originally posted by Affenotto
    Well all these time u talk about i dont remember and i remember most fights wit high lvls since i rarely get a chance to play now. Also 000000 you pm me about this earlier and you said it had been that day well that was when i was unable to play since i had been grounded. To be honest if it was nething he was prbly using an old speed bug i try to get him not to but he does it neway. It makes u take bunch of small jumps forward prbly enough to take u out of range for attack as a rouge. I belive it would be that cause it seems only rouges complain bout it. If you want we can test this tommorow in the arena
    lol heres something that i didnt understand! 0.o
    well guys its like this i play all the time at a (fps about 17 to 23)
    i know that that shit appends alote!
    i report to the costumer support already a long time ago when zero friend talk to me in arena couse every1 was blaming on me!
    did they answer?? not realy!
    and i did knowtest that in trolls for xample. i try to hit somethimes and i cant so i stop and i press the bind skill and the troll runs in 1 totaly diferent way! i have to relog like asap or town couse i cant hit him and he does dammage to me!
    in arena whit some guys i already try to run like in circules so warriors and rogues try to combo or just inflict damage on me!
    i see alote of dammage but they still say that they miss alote! so what can i do?
    (its fun realy like running in cz whit 25629562938752 guys at me whit out being able to kill me but its very bad like the person that uses my account and some other guys like in your case. assuming that i may use any kind of hack exploid or 3part programs...)
    well im in game or at [email protected] be free to ask w.ever you want im not hiding anything!
    as i respect all other players i just hope the same from them!

badginga

and im not the tipe of guy that read any tipe of forums and this 1 is new for me so thats why i didnt sad nothing till now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast