Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

alfonetto

This is a discussion on alfonetto within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Happened to me,indiaan,kranit parapara aswell when you was still orc. I was right on you and all skills kept failing. ...
Page: 3

flamthrow

Happened to me,indiaan,kranit parapara aswell when you was still orc. I was right on you and all skills kept failing. Hope you get this sortet out...

rogerrabbit

happen 4 me all the time too - always on turk players....

Digger

samthing happened to me was chasing him down and i was freakin out cause all my skills were failing. i thought it was me so i chased down someone else and not one skilled failed. hmm dont think its legit cause it has NEVER happened to me before.

cccch

Im kinda glad chris posted about this. When it happened to me and zero, we just kinda kept it in the clan.. but now i see all these people comming out about this happening to them as well... on the same person. Something is very fishy about that character.

SiegeR

it always says

sworddancing fails when i try to catch some1

sworddancing fails
    sworddancing fails
    swordancing fails
    sworddancing fails
    sworddancing fails

even it fail when i was killing Golems

For god sake
    I AM IN GOLEM(NOT KIDDING) AND IT FAILS

i though sworddancing never fails except range fails <_<

badginga

Default 0.o

well i dont know what to do! 0.o
    and i did realy send that shit to the costumer..
    o well if any 1 have the power to investig. this shit go ahead ill be available..

Lawless

Wow...somebody who remebers Benny Hill, i thought i was the only geezer here LOL

Luc1fer

it happend to me once there was a priest standing and i could not combo at all , everything failed even the main skills , but at the same time other person in my party could do the dmg , wierd but it is a bu of some sort

SexyJesse

yup it seems like whenever badginga is running away with his shield on and when hes red balling ur skills wont hit him
    every one of ur skills fail. very strange..... i can hit him when hes not running away and tankin but once he starts running away in straight line and his hp is like close to 0 u cant hit him and he runs away GG

On the topic of badginga...I recently bought a diamond ring+1 from him and it was gone the next day after the servers were shut down. I confronted him and he swore to me it was legit. I just thought I would post it here in case he has sold any non-legit items to other people. (Which if I find out you have badginga I want my shit back.)

badginga

Default 0.o

and as i told you i did send a e-mail to the costumer as well and they didnt replay yeat!
    its not the 1st case where someone trade shit and they just disapear! when my brother got roll back and lost everything i lend him my gear from my noob and you know what append ? -disapear everything!
    how? dont know! what they do about it? give him primium and 1 im sorry for the inc.
    so you see!
    mybe they just dont care about some shit or some players! i have a doble payment to be solved from the beginning of last year! i have some shells that roll back to+6 from april (last year) i have that problem whit the hits from last year also!
    and a couple other incl. the dr that i was going to sell to knowen people ingame! now if i wanted to scamm you it was easy to create a noob acount whit the name of babashop or something and sell it to you! (dont you think so???)
    look at what c of shit im passin true!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123