Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Alienware

This is a discussion on Alienware within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alienwares get alot of crap because yes ofcourse they are overpriced, they put in undersufficent parts, especially the motherboards, comparative ...
Page: 4

Impimp

Alienwares get alot of crap because yes ofcourse they are overpriced, they put in undersufficent parts, especially the motherboards, comparative to what you could build yourself by spending a half an hour to an hour you could do. After the change of the cases to the new ones I see absolutely no reason to purchase an alienware. However unless your looking to buy one with good credit, they have special 12 months no intrest plans. You will get a good graphics card and power supply, however just expect to pay 500 over sticker.

Tharos

Build your own FTW man. Forget that alienware...Waste of money...

thechainsaw

noo, get a dell and customize it, you can outstock alienware EASILY, the reason why they r rlly expensive because they have copyrighted names such as alien adrenaline which is a graphics booster

Extrem1st

What you pay for really is the brand name. Other than that its just another laptop thats overpriced. As everyone said, build a computer your self it would be much cheaper and better functioning.

bump!!!!!!!1

ganjaweed

Ewwwwww, sorry but alienware is one of the most expensive pc or notebook you'll ever find. if you know anything about customizing pcs. your best option would be to go look on google for parts or hardware that you are wanting to have in your pc. then you just keep searching for the same piece of hardware made by different manufactures and look for the cheapest one. i've built plenty of pcs for other people and i have fully re customized my tower twice now, i have about 12g into one tower from the time it was born to now, i like to stay updates so nothing slows me down and can game it up intensely, with out lag which is everyones wish

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234