Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

for all the archers here

This is a discussion on for all the archers here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If I had to make a guess I think it would have to do with the mechanics of shooting an ...
Page: 2

chimera2888

If I had to make a guess I think it would have to do with the mechanics of shooting an arrow not fitting with the DB,

Or k2 is trying to keep koxp down by randomly booting all archers.

Just a few guesses and either one is not entirely out of the question.[/b]
    lolz nice guesses
    if ko was realy setting sites on archers then the part i bolded would be my guess of why

puplesk8er

ko is gay now with platnium.... and that xD

Banned

:lol: every one with bad internet/ laggie comp gets dc
    u cant blame this on being an archer u being an archer and getting dc are 2 totally diffrent things
    so what u know other archers who get dc
    i know way more mages/warriors/sins/priests that get random dc to this proves what? nothing
    just cause ur getting dc now that ur an archer and befor u were sin u didnt get any dosent mean anthing
    its nuthing but mier coincodence[/b]
    ur totaly wrong here, my connection is 100%, this have nothin to do with that
    u wanna know my record from ED? 17 dcs in row, my best ingame friend gave up after he gets like 10 dcs in a row
    need more? just finished pking with one priest and 2 others archers, in a hour, that priest wo one dc, rest 3 archers each with like 7 / 8 dcs in a hour, and all dcing in same times.
    this r facts, which leads me to make this topic, i know few ppl who "solved" this prob with reskilling to sin, isnt this bit curious? iam playing ko for more than 3 years, and this never happend b4, and i know pretty well iam not alone who feels smth fishy about this

mammlea2

as long as ur real gun doesnt misfire, everything is ok! h34r:

oldboy

lear some skill and play a sin....that should solve problem

chimera2888

ur totaly wrong here, my connection is 100%, this have nothin to do with that
    u wanna know my record from ED? 17 dcs in row, my best ingame friend gave up after he gets like 10 dcs in a row
    need more? just finished pking with one priest and 2 others archers, in a hour, that priest wo one dc, rest 3 archers each with like 7 / 8 dcs in a hour, and all dcing in same times.
    this r facts, which leads me to make this topic, i know few ppl who "solved" this prob with reskilling to sin, isnt this bit curious? iam playing ko for more than 3 years, and this never happend b4, and i know pretty well iam not alone who feels smth fishy about this[/b]
    lolz nice comment but might wanna read my other posts first >.>

af424

Ummm, tht's so faked up if it's true, i hv same dc problem on my archers!

I dc in both 59 & 60+ FT quite often. (both chars are archers) And as far as I remebered, I never got dc'd in FT when I was on my dcz BP!!! (BUT it might be just becoz I dont go to FT with my BP as often as my archer.)

And lately I went to MSS2 with my archer once, dc'd in like 10min too.

Never got dc'd in BDW thou. (just a few times after BDW was initiated coz of serious lags)

Also, earlier, I always get dc'd just b4 LW start too. Luckily, it didn't happen in the last few wars.

SillyHo

Myself Liquidgel and Micha are all facing the same issues. All of us are archers and never have we had DC issues in the past. We surmised the same things, something is wrong with the skills in the databse or K2 is just randomly booting archers.

Banned

I logged my priest a2

Wasnt even on 5 minutes and i got DC. I also got dc'ed from 2 vents i was on.

Banned

guys, none saying here that ONLY archers getting dcs, its not like that ofc
    problem is how often this happening, iam in big clan, but from my own perosnal experience, only archers dcing constantly, there is a huge differece agains all other classes in this, its so easy to c

rattrap

I logged my priest a2
    Wasnt even on 5 minutes and i got DC. I also got dc'ed from 2 vents i was on.[/b]
    No that's just because your internet sux h34r:

SLM vandy!

Banned

No that's just because your internet sux h34r:
    SLM vandy![/b]
    Nahhhh i got cox mada facka

Only DC when k2 has problems with their servers.

hi baba. I miss your mom

rattrap

Nahhhh i got cox mada facka

Only DC when k2 has problems with their servers.
    hi baba. I miss your mom [/b]
    Same.

She is just fine, level 76 now almost 77.

I'm an archer and I cannot stay logged on for more than 5 minutes at DS while i'm having an orc bowman TS on. Its ridiculous. I'm pretty sure there is a problem with archers. I also DCed out of every FT event that I was in, but never DCed in BDW. The DCes are always instant, without having any lag at all. Must be something wrong with Xtrap booting archers out of the game.

+1.... the archer i play gets dced a shitload.... i guess they make an archer/mage dc time for the koxpers lol... just a guess

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast