Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

for all the archers here

This is a discussion on for all the archers here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yah I never dc when playing my warrior but dc quite frequently on my archer. Same comp/ip/day/whatever. For DS use ...
Page: 3

Eulalia

Yah I never dc when playing my warrior but dc quite frequently on my archer. Same comp/ip/day/whatever. For DS use centaur it doesnt misfire or dc you.

ph3var2

My friend whos an archer gets dc randomly now also and i being priest dont we have same ISP and from same part of the world so im begining to think its something about cheat prevention by dcing all archers zuahaha

noisome

i had this problem with warrior in cz 1 week ago just at the edge of human base i would dc i had 0 lags and was un able to stay logged ingame for more than 5 mins if i stayed in one played i wouldnt dc but if i run about in cz i would get dc'd in certain spots !?

chimera2888

might be cause archers smell bad h34r:

af424

so im begining to think its something about cheat prevention by dcing all archers zuahaha[/b]
    Tht's so lame if it's true.

Im becoming so sick of these non-informed and unexplained actions of K2... :angry:

EndOfStory

Last week was a living hell for me also with all the dc...couldnt stay online more then 10 min(yes,im an archer)Weird was my clannie,archer also,faced the same issue..was never dc from bdw(unless was the ussual lag),but got dc from FT and from game countless time :blink:
    Lately,meaning in the last 2 days,i didnt had the problem anymore,so prolly someone made something about the problem!

Greets

Eggybert

lear some skill and play a sin....that should solve problem[/b]
    archer is harder to play then you think

as an archer i seem to dc more then a sin and i reskilled about a month ago
    didn't finish any ed or ft yet

rico

Well over the past few days I've been getting some sick lag spikes on my warrior and mage, yet no disconnection my end (though party members have said I seemed to dissapear). I may log onto my archer later on my second PC, and just sit until I'm dc'd to see how long it takes, if I get dc'd.

Eggybert

i have to add i only dc in ed ft and in pk and wars
    farming and lvling is not that bad
    but i never use the ts, you miss to much with it :P

muppet007

Same problem here...
    I'm an archer and i get dc'ed like 7+ times when i PK
    But i never got dc when i was in BDW or when i was xping!?
    Only in CZ wars and FT!
    Kinda weird
    With my mage I don't have that problem....
    atleast not that often...

I was surprised to see this post because I can't stay connected either and I lag out constantly on my archer. I also lag out on priest and warrior too but I don't DC. I DC 10x's or so an hr on archer though. I tried checking everything as far as services and hardware and I can't find anything wrong so it does seem to have something to do with KO...

EndOfStory

i have to add i only dc in ed ft and in pk and wars
    farming and lvling is not that bad
    but i never use the ts, you miss to much with it :P[/b]
    Yes,thats another issue wich hasnt been solved yet...as archer,i cant really use the ts since it fails alot...like every 5 hits 3-4 fail..ill try the ft this evening to see if something's change(i doubt)but looks like the main problem,staying online to xp,has been solved...i didnt dc yesterday and today neither

Greets

Shane1911

Didn't read all the posts, but yeah - I don't even bother going to FT any more. DC'd EVERY TIME since it was put back in the game.
    And yes, I believe archers are affected by this problem more than other classes.

Banned

i hope this last patch fixed it, coz w00t
    i have finished ED wo dc, after AGES

af424

I dc'd in BDW today :S

First time in a long while......

NOT LAG this time

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast