Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

for all the archers here

This is a discussion on for all the archers here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, u prolly cant read lil boy, problem is that seems that archers dcing constantly, so b so kind and ...
Page: 4

ArminVanBuuren

lol, u prolly cant read lil boy, problem is that seems that archers dcing constantly, so b so kind and stay out of this topic instead of bitching here[/b]
    Being kind...since some of the patches everybody has being randomly DC'ed, not only archers...I'm a sin, have a BP and have free access to my cousin's account when he asks me to (warrior) and with the 3 of them I have being suddenly DC'ed at least 10 times in the same week...has nothing to do with the class, race, TS, etc (I never use TS) or the connection...it is an issue from the server, and even the new platinum premium users will be facing this issue.

happent to me to but im 100% sure its my internet conection not from k2 mabe its just a coincidence h34r:
    but k2 is gay aniway and the skillbar is fked up :angry:

Banned

deleting c:/windows/prefetched files helped me pk about 1-1.5 hours on a warrior..
    I am having dc's and lags 24/7...never in the past was experiencing such problems.

ministry

turkish connection `o.O[/b]
    actually i have 100 mbit

af424

Ok just now in A1 60+ FT, a clanny and me both dc'd (both are archers) and apparently some other rogues (suspected to be archers) too, coz some ppl are shouting for rogues to join parties in the middle of FT.

BUT another clanny who was in FT didn't dc, and he's a priest. Another mage in A2 didn't DC too.

So I think this shit is really true, K2 is booting archers. Let's all spam tickets to k2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. my archer didn't DC in 59 FT today thou

sub

i goto ED once a day. I have never finished ED with a full party. I either DC or others DC, and its all classes that randomly DC.

Being kind...since some of the patches everybody has being randomly DC'ed, not only archers...I'm a sin, have a BP and have free access to my cousin's account when he asks me to (warrior) and with the 3 of them I have being suddenly DC'ed at least 10 times in the same week...has nothing to do with the class, race, TS, etc (I never use TS) or the connection...it is an issue from the server, and even the new platinum premium users will be facing this issue.[/b]

We aren't talking about 10x a week, we're talking 10x an hr. This isn't the same as "every other class" look at the posts. I have sin, warrior, priest and mage and do not have this problem, it's only archer.

sub

My archer is fine. Hasn't dc in ages/months. Could it be a certain skill you archers do or something. Until i dc at least once, i dont think is problem with that class, maybe some accounts, or computers. I'll test my archer and do things u do with yours, see if i get same dc prob.

destroy

What about lightfeet dc? Although it happens less often these days, i am usualy cursed in the middle of the bowl during a laag.

human_sin

just got dc with archer from the eslant dungeon...

just got dc with archer from the eslant dungeon...[/b]
    noob^^

dc on archer for bdw^^ hour ago

soyouthink

Same issues but with mage.

Banned

finished ED 3 times in a row now, its going to b better imo

My archer is fine. Hasn't dc in ages/months. Could it be a certain skill you archers do or something. Until i dc at least once, i dont think is problem with that class, maybe some accounts, or computers. I'll test my archer and do things u do with yours, see if i get same dc prob.[/b]

Obviously by the sheer number of posts here there is something wrong. Just because your not having problems doesn't mean its our accts lol, read the posts for crying out loud.

Liquidgel04

Its true everyone DCs every so often, but I have to agree as an archer I have noticed increased DCs. There are times when me, Sillyho, and micha all DC from the same FT or nears the towers in CZ. I've been playing KO for a long long time, and i have never DC'ed like this before. I'll be fine if I stay in the bowl or surrounding areas, but as soon as i go to HB or OB i'll DC. Same thing in FT or ED DC at random times. I know a lot of people seem to think this is just paranoia from archers, but is it so hard to believe that there is some glitch that is unique to the archer class / skills that causes DCs?

PS: when i play my dcz sin or warrior i never DC, not even 1 time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast