Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

for all the archers here

This is a discussion on for all the archers here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've played a lvl 71 archer in manes with IB+8 ... and i did very very good .. archer have ...
Page: 5

i've played a lvl 71 archer in manes with IB+8 ... and i did very very good ..
    archer have to play smart.. if u know when to styx ur enemy u can win them easly ...
    also with those ice /lighting arrows help alot...

and also archer make very very good dmg to mobs.... at lvl 70 with the 5xarrow skill i've dmged Duke over 3k ....
    (and i've killed SQ with my clan ... and just for u to know archer make more dmg then warrior against SQ .. )

anyway the new bow ( this BatMan bow xD ) is very good at +8 ....

so stop whining and start playing smat .

kente_rogue

dc archer FTW

rattrap

i've played a lvl 71 archer in manes with IB+8 ... and i did very very good ..
    archer have to play smart.. if u know when to styx ur enemy u can win them easly ...
    also with those ice /lighting arrows help alot...

and also archer make very very good dmg to mobs.... at lvl 70 with the 5xarrow skill i've dmged Duke over 3k ....
    (and i've killed SQ with my clan ... and just for u to know archer make more dmg then warrior against SQ .. )

anyway the new bow ( this BatMan bow xD ) is very good at +8 ....

so stop whining and start playing smat .[/b]
    Stay on topic?
    It is about archers dcing not about how to play an archer. I'm pretty sure everyone here can play an archer just fine.

I tested it tonight by setting up an extra computer. I loaded my priest and my archer and ran them around at the same time. Archer DC 5 times in one hr, priest did NOT dc once in 4 hours.

abstraktzor

dc archer FTW[/b]
    yep i saw u at DS one day, u dc'ed 2x and died both

hopefully u guys get fixed

lastdance

the lag is back :mellow:

tommyleonghk

yeah...i have 2 clannies of mine who are archers ....they get dced up to like 8 times in 30mins of DS (while in orcbowman TS)

when they use a Centaur TS.... no problem....

redevil12

You act like only archers are geting dc'ed[/b]
    Learn to read and use your brain

All he wants to say is that from the latest months, archers are more likely to dc than before...

And I agree with this ! my archer DC 50-100 times more often too (I barely dc before). I think it is because K2 add more critical & severe time check for archer to fight against archer macro.

Each time u do fast actions with archer and have lag, u will dc more easily than with other char...I know cause my bro play on the same connexion with a warrior and sometime with a priest (healer/buffer)...he never dc...in the meantime I DC at CZ, on DEVA, on xp etc...strange !

Play Archer = Get more DC

SillyHo

Seems to be in some special areas as well, I dc the most while in cz inside human towers. Horrible place for a "weak" archer to DC but last night in 2 hours of PK I dc'd inside human base maybe 6 times.

Banned

Seems to be in some special areas as well, I dc the most while in cz inside human towers. Horrible place for a "weak" archer to DC but last night in 2 hours of PK I dc'd inside human base maybe 6 times.[/b]
    dc urself at server 2 ftw :P

SillyHo

usually do, unless the ladies are still tanking towers, then I count on fast adding and good priest work

EndOfStory

Dont know about you all,but i wasnt able to finnish the last 4 dungeons..3 times dc in the 1st room,1 time in the 2nd..last evening ft was ok tho,i was able to finnish it without dc...but yesterday was almoust impossible to go merchant,got dc for like 7-8 times in 2 hours :blink:

Greets

I have the exact same problem with my archer !

And the weird thing is that when im on my priest og dlw sin it not happening or at least not that often and the thing with orc bowman i hate too..

Its lke 10 % of your arrows hit the target only with arrow shower your almost sure to get a hit by 100 %

Seems to be in some special areas as well, I dc the most while in cz inside human towers. Horrible place for a "weak" archer to DC but last night in 2 hours of PK I dc'd inside human base maybe 6 times.[/b]
    Same here SillyHo and its rly fucked cause your arent blinking the first 10 sek as in emc or eslant so your gotta watch out for the towers i've xp'ed one time cause of this shit

Boyce

Damn :/ that really sucks for archers , i was thinking about going archer too :S

I think it is because K2 add more critical & severe time check for archer to fight against archer macro.[/b]
    totally agree and im 100% sure thats the reason

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast