Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz

This is a discussion on just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HolyDreams Joined: 18 Mar 2006 Posts: 161 Location: Istanbul Post Reply with quote up _________________ Scammer List : Tank aka ...
Page: 1

Default just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz

HolyDreams

Post Reply with quote
    up

Tank aka Bora ( SizeDoesMatter )
    Bloodyslut aka WeatherStormz ( Phosgene )
    SleepyHollow

anyone know the story behind this list?

JimXrOx

why you bother checking.. ask 100 ppl about one person.. you will prolly hear 100 different stories -.-

i bother checking becuz i am/was seriously considering spending hundreds of $$ irl on stuff from bora..now im thinking again, thats why jim :wacko:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

bora=good gun...holydreamz=duper/babashoper

that solve it typ0? :lol:

JimXrOx

well i dont really know bora.. but i know avi.. since avi trusted bora 100%.. i would do it too

as for holydreamz.. no comment.. ill just remind you the perm block he had gotten on his human rogue for illegal gear ^^

Wyntr

I'm not 100% sure tbh, but when I let BlackHoleSun use a CS+3 for pk, He couldnt find it next time he logged on his account. Only Tank had the pass besides us. I'm not telling he stole/scammed it but.......

Edit: I did not even bother to login with BHS' account.

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Wyntr
    I'm not 100% sure tbh, but when I let BlackHoleSun use a CS+3 for pk, He couldnt find it next time he logged on his account. Only Tank had the pass besides us. I'm not telling he stole/scammed it but.......

gay where the fark are u lost ><

TunaFishyMe

i bought a ROL from bora. still here today

bora is a great guy and very reliable, he's sold big things in the past and never had a complaint back

dah

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    bora is a great guy and very reliable, he's sold big things in the past and never had a complaint back
    Agreed bora is good gun

PS Wyntr where the fuck did you come from? lets make babys :wub:

Progressive

Originally posted by Wyntr

Same story happend with gio vs tank , holy vs tank.but when i lend my items to tank he didnt try to scam me I just wanna know why he blocked me in msn after he gave my items ? because of i know smthng about gio vs tank

SiegeR

Originally posted by Progressive+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Progressive)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyntr

Same story happend with gio vs tank , holy vs tank.but when i lend my items to tank he didnt try to scam me I just wanna know why he blocked me in msn after he gave my items ? because of i know smthng about gio vs tank [/b]

hihi forum boi

Cute here ^^

giorgio had his items wiped, nothing more, nothing less. Database hacker ftw. still lacked any talent.

am i right in presuming that was young shadowfax? hacked the database, lied about where he got his items then got burned. As for BHS (both int priest and bp bhs) and tank. I've pked in the same party as the 2 of them recently and nothing bad was said between the 2 of them. Pretty sure there's no bad blood.

Progressive

Giorgios items cant be wiped -.-And when gio lost his stuff no1 knew they hacked db.U think isiloon drops can be wiped?Noway...And tank sold so many warrior items.First sold his warrior items and bought rogue items then he went back to warrior.1 full set he is wearing and 1 set he is selling.He can buy items from KOM but all know kom selling only upgradable items not uniqs.I m not saying he scammed gio or hacked some1.But after he blocked me in msn i thought he scammed gio and dont wanna speak about that.

Originally posted by Progressive
    Giorgios items cant be wiped -.-And when gio lost his stuff no1 knew they hacked db.U think isiloon drops can be wiped?Noway...And tank sold so many warrior items.First sold his warrior items and bought rogue items then he went back to warrior.1 full set he is wearing and 1 set he is selling.He can buy items from KOM but all know kom selling only upgradable items not uniqs.I m not saying he scammed gio or hacked some1.But after he blocked me in msn i thought he scammed gio and dont wanna speak about that.
    they can be checked up on when a certain somebody knows all of the account details

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast