Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

>.< all bus wiped

This is a discussion on >.< all bus wiped within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i buy them for 1mil and sell them for 1.5 so i buy 300 and make 150mil ^_^...
Page: 2

TexAholic

lol i buy them for 1mil and sell them for 1.5 so i buy 300 and make 150mil ^_^

Originally posted by morax
    I think you answered your own question about whats wrong with buying cheaper ones
    i disagree with that notion...shit in ko is so bad, people tryin to cut as many corners as they can to make a few coin (if anything, break even)...blame the dupers, i wouldnt say so in this case. they do a service lowering price from charon's overcharged pos 2.6m h43r:

My buses weren't wiped But i only have 7, and from my drops.

KokoGG

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    I think you answered your own question about whats wrong with buying cheaper ones
    i disagree with that notion...shit in ko is so bad, people tryin to cut as many corners as they can to make a few coin (if anything, break even)...blame the dupers, i wouldnt say so in this case. they do a service lowering price from charon's overcharged pos 2.6m h43r:[/b]
    some ppl pay 2.4 in the abyss ( oops did i just fuck up some ppls business ways h43r: ) and resell them for 2.5 make 100k off of each one

Kain_the_heartbreaker

so k2 CAN actually tell the difference between duped and non duped bus?

KokoGG

Originally posted by Kain_the_heartbreaker
    so k2 CAN actually tell the difference between duped and non duped bus? *
    i think they went by who had like 50+ so something like that

so ... there are no more duped busses ?? did the patch "fixed" the dupe issue?
    or they are duping new busses now ?

(im at school.. so cant check it by myself .. thx )

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kain_the_heartbreaker
    so k2 CAN actually tell the difference between duped and non duped bus? *:o
    i think they went by who had like 50+ so something like that[/b]
    simple.... u see ppl merch like 3 bus for 2m... fine they just want fast money
    when u see em merch serveral hundreds bus at anyprice less than 2.4m.... dupe FTW

Why?
    the cheapest bus u can get on any server is 2.4m... so why would someone buy bus for 2.4m then sell them for less?

and if the gm have a little brain... they would take like 5 mins to go through moradon and ban those dupe bus baba but... you never see that happened.. do you?

oh and dupe bus is still here >.<

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    Originally posted by KokoGG@

when u see em merch serveral hundreds bus at anyprice less than 2.4m.... dupe FTW

Why?
    the cheapest bus u can get on any server is 2.4m... so why would someone buy bus for 2.4m then sell them for less?

and if the gm have a little brain... they would take like 5 mins to go through moradon and ban those dupe bus baba but... you never see that happened.. do you?

oh and dupe bus is still here >.<[/b]

so what if they bann them ? They are just merchating on noobs char, they just have to make a new one, or it would be good if did a ip bann on them tho, but then they would bann a whole internet cafe O_O

Kain_the_heartbreaker

Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    Originally posted by KokoGG@

Why?

oh and dupe bus is still here >.<[/b]
    first of all, i doubt our gms would go and check every merchant in moradon with buses when they cant even be bothered to go ban koxpers when given the exact coordinates. 2nd of all, according to u the dupers that werent merchanting at that time would still be out there?

i agree with wot koko said, since they dont have individual id tags for stackable items, they just went and wiped all stacks of buses more than 50. My friend just saw some guy selling 47 buses at 2.1mil each (hey, he might not be duper) so yea...... i guess no one knows exactly how dupe wipes work, i remember glarfist throwing a tantrum before cuz his frags got wiped

Haxium

YES ! HALLELUJAH

Priestontale

The only real reason to sell them for less then 2m+ is that they are duped. If you are selling 200+ for less then 2m then more then likely you duped them or bought duped busses at a lower price to resell,,, Its not hard to tell duped bus... dont buy them, Taking away from our CSW money. NPC FTW :wub:

jimfujitsu

Dupe wipe did nothing at all...i just saw ppl merching again 2000 buses for 1 mil.Banning wouldnt solve the issue either , since they are using noob chars.

i lost my bus what i got from riote

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dart
    * and you havent ?!! ?!?! I KNOW ! *u woudlnt spennd 2.6m on bus... *
    what wrong with buying cheaper one to upgrade *? *:unsure:
    i did spend 2.6m on bus when i played because i refused to buy from dupers...then again i stopped upgrading after KO[/b]
    same here i never buy bus from merchants

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast