Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia

This is a discussion on to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ You're sad person, that's something you probably didn't know I can imagine this, when you wasn't ...
Page: 3

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You're sad person, that's something you probably didn't know

I can imagine this, when you wasn't here for ...how long..?3weeks?
    you just watched every single topic without commenting..until this merging subject came up.
    and I was one of the main subjects here, you had to push your nose .

Lifeless guy.
    oh boy this is gonna get good ^^

be glad they actually do merge, c-west was literally a ghost town. finally activity will come, and they b1tch about items.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

But think about it.... when they all merged YOU CAN purchase those GODLY +10 ITEMS AS WELL!!!

I don't even play this shit game anymore but I know I'd rather have bunch of ppl in pk rather than a dead server...

and don't be scared if they're outgearing you ... u just need to have better strategies
    N4v4rr0, wargrim and iNuke like this.

Ok, here's the point, i play on Ionia, about the NPS, yes, there's a lot of NPTransfer but they start arround 1 month ago, so they can be banned easy, about the weapons, only 2 baals +10, like 25-30 +9, shard 10 only 3 on server, sherion 10 4 on server, uhmmm ron pauldrom 10 (like 30 on server, only pauldrom)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Ok, here's the point, i play on Ionia, about the NPS, yes, there's a lot of NPTransfer but they start arround 1 month ago, so they can be banned easy, about the weapons, only 2 baals +10, like 25-30 +9, shard 10 only 3 on server, sherion 10 4 on server, uhmmm ron pauldrom 10 (like 30 on server, only pauldrom)
    what about avedons10 and gigas10 ? ^^ and chaos baals 9..how many you got of this?
    no mention aztec gold fuli +10, I've seen there's few of them for sale in turkish site for 270TL(thats like 130-140$ lol..)

what about avedons10 and gigas10 ? ^^ and chaos baals 9..how many you got of this?
    no mention aztec gold fuli +10, I've seen there's few of them for sale in turkish site for 270TL(thats like 130-140$ lol..)
    So sell your shit now and buy those. It will be a shared economy, which means all those items could become your items. And since you are so awesome at everything it shouldn't be hard for you to obtain these. You can't first beg people to come to your server and then don't wanna merge for itemreasons. You sir are the reason this game is dead. People who care so much for items and ego should never get their way.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    So sell your shit now and buy those. It will be a shared economy, which means all those items could become your items. And since you are so awesome at everything it shouldn't be hard for you to obtain these. You can't first beg people to come to your server and then don't wanna merge for itemreasons. You sir are the reason this game is dead. People who care so much for items and ego should never get their way.
    Beg?I'm not begging anyone to come cwest.
    and I didn't say I don't want merge, I just said they shouldn't merge us with Ionia or CEast.
    they basically opened suggestion topic before all of this and none suggested on Ionia+Ceast+Cwest..so I don't know where the heck they took this idea from.

Getting those items?yea sure, it shouldn't be a problem.

Beg?I'm not begging anyone to come cwest.
    and I didn't say I don't want merge, I just said they shouldn't merge us with Ionia or CEast.
    they basically opened suggestion topic before all of this and none suggested on Ionia+Ceast+Cwest..so I don't know where the heck they took this idea from.

Getting those items?yea sure, it shouldn't be a problem.
    By the way your argument that there are lots of +10s on their servers and hardly any on yours is rendered invalid:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...#axzz2Y130Qk9x

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    By the way your argument that there are lots of +10s on their servers and hardly any on yours is rendered invalid:

Ladies and Gentleman, i give u the C-WEST
    Comon, you being funny now.
    This is freaking CS10..gab adamant7 is better than this shit lol..and none is buying it tho so..the guy who trying to sell it
    gonna hold it for his entire life

I don't understand the worry about gear , PK is going to be fucking gong Peruvians + Turks , there wont be a soul pushing keys. Gear you can fix over time , you cant change what all these scumbags do in PK.

Banned Senior Member

dual raum 10s on cwest yeah your sooooo undergeared poor degano

ban degano already

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    I don't understand the worry about gear , PK is going to be fucking gong Peruvians + Turks , there wont be a soul pushing keys. Gear you can fix over time , you cant change what all these scumbags do in PK.
    Activity can't be fixed over time, so you should be happy with this development. That aside what you've said is racist and offensive. I do believe a large amount of the community will consider your words fact. That however does not make them true.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dual raum 10s on cwest yeah your sooooo undergeared poor degano
    Well, 4x +10 HB, 4x +10 raum, about 25 MDs +10, 2x CS +10 (in use, and plenty in this dupper inventory), 2x +10 faun,2x +10 molok.... ye cw is gearless.
    And degano stop acting like ur untouched angel, u was the one who said u gonna do impeachment on everyone whos not from BF. Now ur scared if they merge servers, turks simply ''screw ya''

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    lol stop crying my server is getting merged with cypher and diez and you dont see me bitching so stfu get good at the game and then you wont have a reason to cry cause you can beat people with better items than you rofl

p.s there is no avedon 10s on olympia wanna get merged with my server? lulz
    bitching is done by ppl who cares about same thing, as no one cares about ur server its normal that u cant bitch as no one will give a fck. So if u dont give a fck about cw merging stop posting in its threads. If u do give a fck post samthing usefull instead of trying to flame ppl.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast