Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia

This is a discussion on to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But look on Ilonia CE, Price of GB will go finally down, So it's better for rest of server, becouse ...
Page: 5

But look on Ilonia CE, Price of GB will go finally down, So it's better for rest of server, becouse almost for free they get stuff like Degano

Funny how all the whiteknight cunts are shakin, cryin and fucking fearing for their e-cocks now that there's a server merge coming.

Time for a reality check for the c-west inbreds.

Banned Senior Member

really the cwest players are scared that the ionia players will ks their atrosses

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    really the cwest players are scared that the ionia players will ks their atrosses
    gotyou would be so pissed
    wargrim and WnxMiqdad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Should of merged Ares with Ionia.
    NO! Ares with C-West :P

Quote Originally Posted by PonSix View Post
    you don't care about the gear , maybe because you have chd +10 and some good gear?, with my raum+7 and shard +3rev and old uiques, I do have good skills with playing sin, but i'll get pwned with no doubt .. =/
    I don't think he doesn't care at all about gear difference but what he really cares about (and so should you) is BEING ABLE TO PK AT ALL! you'd rather doom this server to inactivity bc you can't handle other people that are not necesarily stronger than you. do you think only ultra baba characters play in Ionia and Carnac East? give me a break! yes there are better geared people and better organised clans than yours but there are also undergeared people like in any server. It's erally lame the excuses yo people keep bringing. I for one look forward to this merge and the new challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    the whole problem only baba will keep playing and normal player will leave for sure , so number of english player will be so low , so baba going to leave too etc ...
    only baba and normal players huh? you play in integrity right? right. so then what's your problem if your whole clan will keep playing? the hipocresy on some people is just hilarious. nobody left when all those chitin shields and Shells, Ron, complete, MD, HB, etc +10 came out. why would they leave now?

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    about ppl who keep saying "hilarious" "scared" etc , its so easy to play there we already have enough gear and so easy to baba lil more weapon but what about ppl who get +7/8 items +0/1 uniqe and they cant baba ?! umm just just try to use ur brain...
    why don't you try to use YOUR brain? if there are so many weapons +9 and +10 in Ionia and C-East then surely prices are much lower. just make sure you have a couple of gold bars when this merger happens and voila you can buy yourself better gear. Seriously why do you care so much about those players that you fancy killing so much with your clan?

you stink of hipocresy and fear

FYI - many +9/10 mythril/rons/trial/dragon flight sets in Ionia ^^

good. maybe my clan mates will buy them

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    FYI - many +9/10 mythril/rons/trial/dragon flight sets in Ionia ^^
    yes because there isnt any in cwest....
    cwest is just as fucked up as the rest of the servers in terms of illegal items. just cwest has a smaller player base and people hide the items
    regiss, Vizard, FuriousKo and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    yes because there isnt any in cwest....
    cwest is just as fucked up as the rest of the servers in terms of illegal items. just cwest has a smaller player base and people hide the items
    pretty much sums it up well see ya after the merge no point pking

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

All servers in USKO are either full of duped, corrupt or illegal shit or have NPT'd characters.

C-west was no exception.

Most of these turks have items but literally can't even combo after all these years, least wait for it to happen for fucks sake.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I bet people are happy they sold out when they had a chance lol

maybe some cwest people are mad their stuff will drop by like 80% in value.. once the merge is completed.

How can people possibly be worried about their items taking a hit in price on a server where no high priced items are even sellable nor is there barely any PvP in which too use those items, on the other hand if taking an 80% value drop on your shit is causing you too be upset, you have way to much invested in a video game and need to re-evaluate your life.

I'm genuinely excited for this merge too happen and the turks to flood in, know alot of people that are coming back too have a blast dunkin turks.
    Vice likes this.

I ask myself the same questions. the amount of lame excuses I've read at the official fórum is something to die for. Many are pushing for Helios instead of C-East and Ionia. whatever it is as long as we're merged and activity increases is good enough for me.

you play on CW?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast