Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 107
Like Tree34Likes

to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia

This is a discussion on to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People are still naive enough to think ntt gives a shit about the player's thoughts? Lol....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    People are still naive enough to think ntt gives a shit about the player's thoughts? Lol.

  2. #17
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    there is no such thing as equal server. each server is unique with its ítems and its activity. there is just no way C-West will be merged with Helios unless you throw C-East and ionia aswell.
    to be honest I couldn't care less with what server we're merged. if it was up to me I'd choose Ares in a second
    so an Ares boy is judging about C-west , the highest geared server , gonna give comments here? get lost ,
    for 1 time i agree with degano

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    we dont try to stop merge we wanna marge with equal server understand ?
    I do not really understand what you want.
    It will be as equal as always when merging the servers so you get what you pay for pretty much.

    Why don't you just sell your gear for $$$ now and use it to buy avedon+10 later on?

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    so an Ares boy is judging about C-west , the highest geared server , gonna give comments here? get lost ,
    for 1 time i agree with degano
    I do not play Ares anymore. If I play I do it once every wek or every 2 weeks on a friend's account. I play in C-West and I am in BadFamily (Degano's clan). so get your head out of your arse.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

  5. #20
    DAFAQ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    299

    Default

    I can see the huge shitstorm that topic made for NTT people.

    "Look, players from most inactive server dont want this merge. We must do everything in our power to make this 20 players happy so we will have to rethink this merge. Habubu, change everything as soon as possible!"

  6. #21
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Oh man, this is hilarious.

    To think that said petition was made by none other than the leader of the babashopping extraordinaire clan... LOL.

    Do you always have to outgear others? can't you be the underdog and beat turks (yes, TURKS!) with your so called skills? Why are you so afraid of a real challenge? Fucking pussy.

    Screw the competition, screw the thought of having also Ionian clans to carry you at CZ (it will no longer be a 2v2 parties at cz prime) and screw the numbers. You would rather play in a dead server forever as long as you get to be the top geared / top symbol players, even if it means no accomplishment at all.

    Enjoy!

  7. #22
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Lemme explain something

    -I'm not scared of anyone, I just think its lame because they got more sherions10/shards10/gigas 10/avedons10 we ever gonna have in cwest.
    -We don't have baals 10 in cwest.
    -And what ever they annouced isn't final yet, they might change it later. I got sources.
    -FuriosKO first of all, show up in cwest and show me "your skills" and then talk about mine alright?dumbass.
    -I'm making this topic just for people who won't stand against ionia's items and ceast's items.
    -I did not pay anything over this game, all the USD trades I done was done because of items I sold over usd in-game.

    -Keep on jealous its just making me smile everytime I see some hater posting about me.

  8. #23
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    well as i said - Drama Queen server aka CW - the hub of KO universe, the lowest population with biggest demands.
    iNuke and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    f u regiss , you probably were best support actress in this soup opera before you went to porn

    @Razor I don't think Degano prefers C-West to be left as it is than to be merged with any server. He just wants C-West to be merged with Helios. I'm sure if his options were NO merge at all or the proposed merge by NTT he'd support it. if not then I'll personally go to his house and kick his ass!

  10. #25
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    f u regiss , you probably were best support actress in this soup opera before you went to porn

    @Razor I don't think Degano prefers C-West to be left as it is than to be merged with any server. He just wants C-West to be merged with Helios. I'm sure if his options were NO merge at all or the proposed merge by NTT he'd support it. if not then I'll personally go to his house and kick his ass!
    come at me bro

    @razor I was one of the main people who didn't stop to make topic about merging in offical forums, so...
    but I think it would be better for helios and cwest players if we would get merged togther, instead of cwest getting merged with ionia/ceast.
    thats why I made this topic.

  11. #26
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Lemme explain something

    -I'm not scared of anyone, I just think its lame because they got more sherions10/shards10/gigas 10/avedons10 we ever gonna have in cwest.
    -We don't have baals 10 in cwest.
    -And what ever they annouced isn't final yet, they might change it later. I got sources.
    -FuriosKO first of all, show up in cwest and show me "your skills" and then talk about mine alright?dumbass.
    -I'm making this topic just for people who won't stand against ionia's items and ceast's items.
    -I did not pay anything over this game, all the USD trades I done was done because of items I sold over usd in-game.

    -Keep on jealous its just making me smile everytime I see some hater posting about me.
    Holy fuckkkkk this guy who the hell is jealous of a sad fuck that still plays and babashops at official KO LOL

    You're like a fucking broken record, 2 years have passed and you still think that people are jealous of you whenever they call you out for your blatant stupidity.

    smh, I'm out.
    iNuke and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

  12. #27
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Holy fuckkkkk this guy who the hell is jealous of a sad fuck that still plays and babashops at official KO LOL

    You're like a fucking broken record, 2 years have passed and you still think that people are jealous of you whenever they call you out for your blatant stupidity.

    smh, I'm out.
    I don't think, I know =)

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well as i said - Drama Queen server aka CW - the hub of KO universe, the lowest population with biggest demands.
    yet you can be arsed to click this topic which is obviously related to CW and comment this pile of crap , which you did for at least 15 times in this week.

  14. #29
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I don't think
    Tell me something that I didn't already know!
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  15. #30
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Tell me something that I didn't already know!
    You're sad person, that's something you probably didn't know

    I can imagine this, when you wasn't here for ...how long..?3weeks?
    you just watched every single topic without commenting..until this merging subject came up.
    and I was one of the main subjects here, you had to push your nose .

    Lifeless guy.
    Rec7on likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For all those ppl who...
    By Woby in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 05:18 AM
  2. for all the ppl who talk about new server
    By _random_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:15 PM
  3. For all the ppl who can't Login
    By Portugal_Priest in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 08:45 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 12:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •