Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia

This is a discussion on to all cw ppl who dun wanna merge with ionia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver ban degano already Get some life , eh brainless guy? you are the one who gonna ...
Page: 4

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    ban degano already
    Get some life , eh brainless guy?
    you are the one who gonna get banned if you'll continue with this trash talk =)

Quote Originally Posted by Skiiiii View Post
    Well, 4x +10 HB, 4x +10 raum, about 25 MDs +10, 2x CS +10 (in use, and plenty in this dupper inventory), 2x +10 faun,2x +10 molok.... ye cw is gearless.
    And degano stop acting like ur untouched angel, u was the one who said u gonna do impeachment on everyone whos not from BF. Now ur scared if they merge servers, turks simply ''screw ya''
    1. the numbers of this items you wrote above is incorrect.

2.I never said I'm "untouched angel" and I did not say I gonna impeachment every guy who's not in bf. I said if you'll play lame the elections I'll just impeachment you.
    because you tried to make people to vote for someone from our alliance which didn't even mean to go for king. so you tried to split our vooters, such a lame guy.

3.I'm not scared of any turk I'm pretty sure my clan and me gonna do perfect job against them, I just dont want 70% of cwest to quit just because of wrong merging.

4.Why do you even bother pushing your nose into cwest subject?didn't you say that you quitted cwest&game or something like that?(you aren't suppose to answer on this, I don't really care.)

Just for making clear few things here.
    There is currently 2-3Hell Breakers+10 in use , 0 raums+10 in use , 5-6mds+21rev in use , 0cs +10 in use , 1 faun 21rev , 0 molok 21rev
    So if you don't know, just for next time..don't talk.
    Last edited by Adi; 07-03-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Banned Senior Member

you really don't stop lying do you

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Get some life , eh brainless guy?
    you are the one who gonna get banned if you'll continue with this trash talk =)

1. the numbers of this items you wrote above is incorrect.

2.I never said I'm "untouched angel" and I did not say I gonna impeachment every guy who's not in bf. I said if you'll play lame the elections I'll just impeachment you.
    because you tried to make people to vote for someone from our alliance which didn't even mean to go for king. so you tried to split our vooters, such a lame guy.

3.I'm not scared of any turk I'm pretty sure my clan and me gonna do perfect job against them, I just dont want 70% of cwest to quit just because of wrong merging.

4.Why do you even bother pushing your nose into cwest subject?didn't you say that you quitted cwest&game or something like that?(you aren't suppose to answer on this, I don't really care.)

Just for making clear few things here.
    There is currently 2-3Hell Breakers+10 in use , 0 raums+10 in use , 5-6mds+21rev in use , 0cs +10 in use , 1 faun 21rev , 0 molok 21rev
    So if you don't know, just for next time..don't talk.
    You have gotta be kidding me, tht percentage is consist of your whole clan lol. Suck it up and get your ass kicked by the people like you who took game items more serious than the game itself.

My2cents

2much cry in air lol !!!!!!
    iNuke likes this.

I'm sorry Chen but you have no idea how many +10's there are in use in all 3 zones. You cant tell if an item is +10 non reb.

Just accept for ONCE that you don't know everything.

Banned Senior Member

Should of merged Ares with Ionia.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    You have gotta be kidding me, tht percentage is consist of your whole clan lol. Suck it up and get your ass kicked by the people like you who took game items more serious than the game itself.

My2cents
    You're mad because someone always been stronger than you I see?.
    Stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I'm sorry Chen but you have no idea how many +10's there are in use in all 3 zones. You cant tell if an item is +10 non reb.

Just accept for ONCE that you don't know everything.
    Pretty much, we got like 10players @DCZ in CWest nowadays, and 0 players at rlb.

In cz?I can easily see the difference.
    and its not that hard to know tbh.

and about the staffs, every mage in cwest basically using candy staff now..the guy who hold the faun 10 just sitting in moradon 24/7 so..

PS: Chen doesn't watch this forums anymore.
    Last edited by Adi; 07-04-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Fuck you then adi? xD

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Fuck you then adi? xD
    hacker. >_>
    who else, you sea monkey..

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    yet you can be arsed to click this topic which is obviously related to CW and comment this pile of crap , which you did for at least 15 times in this week.
    so if 1023409182340 threads about CW are at General section, only CW players are allowed to read and answer them?

I support this merge cant wait.. who cares about what gear other servers will have it was all about activity and this will solve that.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    I support this merge cant wait.. who cares about what gear other servers will have it was all about activity and this will solve that.
    Adi extremly care.

you don't care about the gear , maybe because you have chd +10 and some good gear?, with my raum+7 and shard +3rev and old uiques, I do have good skills with playing sin, but i'll get pwned with no doubt .. =/
    Madrid likes this.

the whole problem only baba will keep playing and normal player will leave for sure , so number of english player will be so low , so baba going to leave too etc ...

about ppl who keep saying "hilarious" "scared" etc , its so easy to play there we already have enough gear and so easy to baba lil more weapon but what about ppl who get +7/8 items +0/1 uniqe and they cant baba ?! umm just just try to use ur brain...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast