Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To all the douches complaining about the new pacth

This is a discussion on To all the douches complaining about the new pacth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shut teh fuck up its about tiem k2 acted tihs way. ITS AGAINST TOS to share an acount and because ...
Page: 1

shut teh fuck up its about tiem k2 acted tihs way.

ITS AGAINST TOS to share an acount and because 95% of people shaer there are fukloads of lvl 75-80 peoples who didnt even earn it themself.

its on the same lvl as koxping.

i hope all you people with 1/2/3 sharerrs get locked out of your accounts so people who play fairly will get a chance.

HotAsIce

ITS AGAINST TOS to share an acount and because 95% of people shaer there are fukloads of lvl 75-80 peoples who didnt even earn it themself.

i hope all you people with 1/2/3 sharerrs get locked out of your accounts so people who play fairly will get a chance.[/b]
    It wasn't illegal until right before the patch.

GM BANNED PLS!

Banned

/Emo_Mode_on

yea it was u cake.

at least it was when i started playing 3 years ago when the game was much much better.

suck it fatty

Banned

just fuk off pls

i hope all you people with 1/2/3 sharerrs get locked out of your accounts so people who play fairly will get a chance.[/b]

ur a fuking disgrace to HK people.

sharing was never AGAINST the TOS, just not supported by the TOS, meaning that if you got hacked, or scammed, k2 customer support will not help your account..... since you shared. but now it seems that they just changed it.

And who are you to talk about people sharing? Im sorry, but not all of us spend their lives grinding on dark stones or aoe EW just to hit lvl 80. Many of us have lives outside of this game but we still want to hit lvl 80......

there are many things in life that you dont agree with or dont like. Bitching about it will not change the situation one bit.

Banned

i hope you get a warning for just being a fucking retard.

HotAsIce

Just give up, people who suck at KO complain about everything because no matter what they do, they always loose.

EastonLemon

ur a fuking disgrace to HK people.

sharing was never AGAINST the TOS, just not supported by the TOS, meaning that if you got hacked, or scammed, k2 customer support will not help your account..... since you shared. but now it seems that they just changed it.

And who are you to talk about people sharing? Im sorry, but not all of us spend their lives grinding on dark stones or aoe EW just to hit lvl 80. Many of us have lives outside of this game but we still want to hit lvl 80......[/b]
    Having a life has nothing to do with it.

If you are allowed to have a sharer why not just enable koxp and that way everyone can level without wasting hours of their life?

Having a life is no excuse for having someone else do half your work for you.. Theres plenty of people including me who dont play as often as half the nerds here.. Oh well. So you wont get your levels as fast big deal?

In my honest opinions if you think have 3 people playing 1account is any different from koxp then you are an idiot.

Me I dont care so much I just play when I can and get my levels when I can.. How the game was supposed to be played. Guess not everyone can do that.

o, and 1 more thing

I seriously hope that phantom, felix or shrotti change your forum name, because right now, you make us hongkong people look like stupid 5 year old bitching dipshits.

diu lei lo mo chao hei.

HotAsIce

You ever thought of trying to get friends? Sometimes when friends want to play a server with you, its easier and more satisfying to share an account with them. Just because you get pwnd by people who share doesn't mean they should get fucked int he ass by K2 kkthxbb.

i know that sharing was against TOS 3 years ago and i dont know the time when it was removed but its great that it is again now.

akutee your a retard.

look at my profile im not a chink im form new zealand and im white so go stfu and eat some rice bitch.

yes lvl 80 cap destroyed the game because we everyone has sharers now.

just btw i have never ever been in a darkstone party or AOE evil wizard party and my character is lvl 68 (akara) after ive played teh server for about 5 months.

because yes i have a life and im atrue player so i dont use a sharer FAGGETS!!

If you are allowed to have a sharer why not just enable koxp and that way everyone can level without wasting hours of their life?

Having a life is no excuse for having someone else do half your work for you.. Theres plenty of people including me who dont play as often as half the nerds here.. Oh well. So you wont get your levels as fast big deal?

In my honest opinions if you think have 3 people playing 1account is any different from koxp then you are an idiot.

Me I dont care so much I just play when I can and get my levels when I can.. How the game was supposed to be played. Guess not everyone can do that.[/b]
    there actually is a difference.

up until this patch, sharing was not illegal, just not supported/recommended.

however, koxp and other 3rd party programs are illegal, and is bannable offence.

thats quite a big difference

Banned

go farm me some gold biaaaaaaaaatch xD btw dont hate

Banned

Me I dont care so much I just play when I can and get my levels when I can.. How the game was supposed to be played. Guess not everyone can do that.[/b]
    Im sorry but you are just plain stupid.
    Thats how the game was supposed to be played? Rotfl.
    This game is supposed to be played for fun, and having sharers is not KOXPing, how can it be?
    Yes, you get more help, but you are lvling legitly, by smashing some monster multiple times to gain lvls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast