Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To all the douches complaining about the new pacth

This is a discussion on To all the douches complaining about the new pacth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hes just a kiwi, don't waste your time :P...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

Hes just a kiwi, don't waste your time :P

EastonLemon

there actually is a difference.

up until this patch, sharing was not illegal, just not supported/recommended.

however, koxp and other 3rd party programs are illegal, and is bannable offence.

thats quite a big difference[/b]
    Thanks for stating the obvious.

To bad the point that you dont get is that either way, its 24/7 xp. Myswell do it with a damn bot to cut out others logging into your account.

You can justify it all you want. As I really do not care about anyone elses progress in-game.. Its just lame, and is on the same status as koxp.

i know that sharing was against TOS 3 years ago and i dont know the time when it was removed but its great that it is again now.

akutee your a retard.

look at my profile im not a chink im form new zealand and im white so go stfu and eat some rice bitch.

yes lvl 80 cap destroyed the game because we everyone has sharers now.

just btw i have never ever been in a darkstone party or AOE evil wizard party and my character is lvl 68 (akara) after ive played teh server for about 5 months.

because yes i have a life and im atrue player so i dont use a sharer FAGGETS!![/b]

well dont put hongkong in ur other forum names next time you wannabe.

Just because nobody wants to share your account, or because u dont trust any1, doesnt mean sharers arent good. And who said sharers = exping sharers?. I always had friends share my character, not because of exping (hell, they dont even exp at all) its just because this game gets so boring when u play the same class every day, doing the same things. Switching up with friend's accounts bring a lot more fun to this game.

mjollner

buddy, sharing is good for someone like me and my sharer, i work 8-10 hrs a day 5 days a week, my downtime is spent on ko, so 2-3 hours a day
    my sharer goes to school, so he cant log on a huge amount either, together we play as much as a no lifer (you) and can continue to function as human beings, unlike no lifers (you) whos sole purpose is to flame people who simply wish to work together so they can both enjoy their game time... when they get it
    so please buddy, have some respect, and accept that some people cant devote themselves totally to a game

First of all who the fuck cares if people have a sharer? Get the fuck over it are you mad because you cannot find one? Or just simply you suck at this game. Dude who the fuck cares , like seriously and btw learn some english instead of

Helo My Nam is Dumass

EastonLemon

Im sorry but you are just plain stupid.
    Thats how the game was supposed to be played? Rotfl.
    This game is supposed to be played for fun, and having sharers is not KOXPing, how can it be?
    Yes, you get more help, but you are lvling legitly, by smashing some monster multiple times to gain lvls.[/b]
    Yeah you sound real smart. Its like arguing with retards.

You are not leveling legitly its your account and others do the leveling for you? Why dont I just play half the day and bot when I sleep? The only difference is another human is wasting their life playing while im not instead of a bot.. Real big difference.

For all of you trying to justify sharers its kind of pathetic. But like I said idc and ive said my 2cents so im out.

By the way I dont play that often so im not a nolifer sorry.

And finding a sharer isnt hard, just if i wanted more xp id simply koxp instead either way its easy cheesy xp.

k this is my reply for u more simple folk.

a) ive been playing this game for about 3 years. I AM CERTAIN sharing was AGAINST TOS for a time but it was removed because people starting sharing alot in when the lvl 80 cap came so if they banned htem they woild lose alot of money, hence they changed teh TOS.

for the owner of an account who has sharers the exping done by hte sharers is not equivelent of KOXP ing because htey are doing it themselves.

but becasue they are doing it for the woner and the owner recieves it without doing it it is similar to koxping.

yes one WAS allowed and one isnt. but ur a retard if u think law 100% reflects morality/ethics.

just because koxping is illicit doesnt mean it doesnt ahve any benefits and ebcause Sharing used to be legal doesnt mean its okay or its right

nakanax

hongkong you're a big noob, just look at your sig.

Buy accounts or items is not against TOS ?

SO NOW STFU RETARD

1. Sharing is not against TOS, its not reccomended + you will not recieve customer support.
    2. Mod on KO forum said it had nothing to do with sharers

pls stfu >.>

TopCat

i hope you get a warning for just being a fucking retard.[/b]

+1

if i was a mdoe i wud mute this topic starter for life.. 999 day mute

i dont buy or sell for usd.

i used to that was a long time ago and in my past.

i realise the error of those ways and that is all that matters; that i dont do it now.

also people saying i ma noob because i cant find a sharer or i suck at the game.

i dont want a sharer, and i dont think its fair that there aer lvl 75 players mayeb more maybe less in lvl that have put less effort into their characters than i have simply because htey haev 3/4 sharers.

look at Hydr4

his share did most of the work for himto lvl 70-71 then sol d the account and sharer gogt nothing, he was viewed as a top player and leader of top clan but he did jack shit for his character.

and if you think i suck at the game think again i can beat people who are lvl 70-75 in vs and i play a lvl 68.

you say u dont haev the time to play by urself to get lvl 80 you have a life.

well guess waht computer games arent meant to be played half o f your fuking life!

at the same tiem i realise its partly k2's fual tbecause of lvl 80 cap.

IM NOT A CHINK im form NZ.

my naem is a reference to a song By a NZ band called The Datsuns called hongkongfury im pretty sure im aloud a name like mine?

go look it up douche.

Banned

ur a fuking disgrace to HK people.

sharing was never AGAINST the TOS, just not supported by the TOS, meaning that if you got hacked, or scammed, k2 customer support will not help your account..... since you shared. but now it seems that they just changed it.

And who are you to talk about people sharing? Im sorry, but not all of us spend their lives grinding on dark stones or aoe EW just to hit lvl 80. Many of us have lives outside of this game but we still want to hit lvl 80......

there are many things in life that you dont agree with or dont like. Bitching about it will not change the situation one bit.[/b]
    wow, you are an idiot.

Lets look at reality little sunshine. This is a gaming forum. People disagree with each other everyday about issues related to this game. How does his opinion about a game related matter constitute him as being a "disgrace to the people of Hong Kong".

Get off the computer, go outside.

Hmm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12