Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Munchies ok stop the drama alredy the reson why pll still play in there server is maybe ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    ok stop the drama alredy the reson why pll still play in there server is maybe they dont want to leave there lvl 80-83 that take so much to lvl and leave there gear behind...thats my reasons i still play ares lol
    i thought and still think like you. the only reason i came to C-West is bc half my clan left Beramus for CWest and the other half got hacked. i was one of the lucky few (maybe 2 or 3 of us) who didn't get hacked. it's kind of twisted but i wish your friends get hacked :S

@Razor i'm selling iron bow +8 and rogue shells+8 ogogogo install KO! the comunity wants you back pls! i beg you!! ROFL!!!

Occupy Cwest lezz do dissss

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Guys,

So stop flaming C-west. And like we all know people who whine about babashop are poor people, because they just don't baba
    because they can't pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're telling me , those who whine about babashoppers are POOR ? SERIOUSLY ? IF you would've said it in front of my face i would`ve slap u .
    1) U don't know anything about those people who whine about babashoping
    2) babashopping is silly in the eyes of those who whine about it (MAYBE they got a VILLA and they dont wanna WASTE , yes WASTE their money on a computer game , pixels.)
    3) You are annoying me with your clueless replies .
    atraaan likes this.

Yes i think all english people should come to c west and have fun here!.. Its a nice server and its not empty

i think what he was trying to say is that MOST people who complain about others who spend their own money in this gae, don't have enough money to spend. else they would spend it themselves.
    same reason why MOST people who complain about account sharers, don't have enough time to play this game and so they earn less XP/NP bc of less time ingame else they would spend more time playing themselves.

hmm need to improve on my grammar :S

i dunno for me both are just stupid. people should spend their money the way they want. for you it's wasting it. for him it's entertainment. the argument about pixels is as dumb as saying that going to the cinema is wasting your money. it's all about gettig satisfaction, getting entertainment. wether it's right or wrong that's a whole different issue.
    but let's not get off topic

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    You're telling me , those who whine about babashoppers are POOR ? SERIOUSLY ? IF you would've said it in front of my face i would`ve slap u .
    1) U don't know anything about those people who whine about babashoping
    2) babashopping is silly in the eyes of those who whine about it (MAYBE they got a VILLA and they dont wanna WASTE , yes WASTE their money on a computer game , pixels.)
    3) You are annoying me with your clueless replies .
    i think wht he ment was, any1 who had the chance to spend money on KO would do it for sure

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    What i mean is that if they had money for themselfes they would babashop aswell.
    You'd be better off keeping that to yourself, I have/always had enough money to babashop my ass off, the only reason I didn't was because I saw how much more fun the game was trying to beat all those babas that had the gear, but not the skill that should come after a lot of time spent on getting them, aka HARD WORK.

What toke me 4 years to get, other people got in a week or even two... But 99.99% of them didn't even nearly have the skill-level to match their gear, which is why they end up being laughed at when they get rolled by someone with a lot less gear.

Love yah still Iwan <3.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i thought and still think like you. the only reason i came to C-West is bc half my clan left Beramus for CWest and the other half got hacked. i was one of the lucky few (maybe 2 or 3 of us) who didn't get hacked. it's kind of twisted but i wish your friends get hacked :S

@Razor i'm selling iron bow +8 and rogue shells+8 ogogogo install KO! the comunity wants you back pls! i beg you!! ROFL!!!
    Razy would never come back, I bet he's still mad for me hitting him "Harder than SininS ever did" Not my fault damnit, blame the PD +7!

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i think what he was trying to say is that MOST people who complain about others who spend their own money in this gae, don't have enough money to spend. else they would spend it themselves.
    same reason why MOST people who complain about account sharers, don't have enough time to play this game and so they earn less XP/NP bc of less time ingame else they would spend more time playing themselves.

hmm need to improve on my grammar :S

i dunno for me both are just stupid. people should spend their money the way they want. for you it's wasting it. for him it's entertainment. the argument about pixels is as dumb as saying that going to the cinema is wasting your money. it's all about gettig satisfaction, getting entertainment. wether it's right or wrong that's a whole different issue.
    but let's not get off topic
    They should spend their money on what they want, ofcourse. MOST people that do throw money into this game end up quiting earlier aswell, because what's the point if you can get everything you want in the matter of days/weeks and not much longer periods as it's meant to be? People switch classes every few days, never really learn shit and then just quit, and miss out on all the other aspects of the game.
    Last edited by sonvicky; 01-27-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    You'd be better off keeping that to yourself, I have/always had enough money to babashop my ass off, the only reason I didn't was because I saw how much more fun the game was trying to beat all those babas that had the gear, but not the skill that should come after a lot of time spent on getting them, aka HARD WORK.

What toke me 4 years to get, other people got in a week or even two... But 99.99% of them didn't even nearly have the skill-level to match their gear, which is why they end up being laughed at when they get rolled by someone with a lot less gear.

Love yah still S1ckness <3.
    didnt you feel the curiosity of getting full +9s and see how it would turn out?

i have, and i still wonder what is it like lol, i wanted to do that in euko (due to the early start, not because of actual $) but see it still didnt happen.

if i had a shitttttload of money back when i played ko i would have went full +9 +3 for a change of +7s +0s. always wondered how i would do on top gear if my subpar items were enough to face most babas.

ill never know

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    didnt you feel the curiosity of getting full +9s and see how it would turn out?

i have, and i still wonder what is it like lol, i wanted to do that in euko (due to the early start, not because of actual $) but see it still didnt happen.

if i had a shitttttload of money back when i played ko i would have went full +9 +3 for a change of +7s +0s. always wondered how i would do on top gear if my subpar items were enough to face most babas.

ill never know
    Honestly, no. I've tried it on cubans char, he asked me to help him out by logging it for CSW... That shit is just retarded, never again.

Do you realise how hard TED was hitting people when he got AP bugged + red pot + wolf + dex scroll? It still doesn't match the biggest babas APs, but the damage I was doing was freaking retarded, people could barelly tank me for more than a few seconds before they had to run or be tp'd to survive. If I wanted to be AP-whore, I would of gone a different built... But my built was perfect, it kept giving me challenges that I had to overcome and THAT is what is fun with the game, not running into a full party and walking out barelly scratched -.-" Doesn't need skills or anything for that shit.

Undergeared + skillz (Not ego, I don't even consider myself more than a good rogue because there's no such thing as a perfect rogue and there's always someone better, thank god) > babagear - skillz.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

go cwest we got cookies and a gg pks comes back in here nowdays = )

Little archer Senior Member

Honestly, no. I've tried it on cubans char, he asked me to help him out by logging it for CSW... That shit is just retarded, never again.

Do you realise how hard TED was hitting people when he got AP bugged + red pot + wolf + dex scroll? It still doesn't match the biggest babas APs, but the damage I was doing was freaking retarded, people could barelly tank me for more than a few seconds before they had to run or be tp'd to survive. If I wanted to be AP-whore, I would of gone a different built... But my built was perfect, it kept giving me challenges that I had to overcome and THAT is what is fun with the game, not running into a full party and walking out barelly scratched -.-" Doesn't need skills or anything for that shit.

Undergeared + skillz (Not ego, I don't even consider myself more than a good rogue because there's no such thing as a perfect rogue and there's always someone better, thank god) > babagear - skillz.
    meh, your shard9 was worth more than every item i had put together.

edit: i dun believe this, finally you called yourself ted!

Banned Senior Member

cwest is the most unfair server.
    there is +10s but the normal players have +8s/+1s

yea even ALFAROQQQ was better than you xD

u mad?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IS SMOKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea even ALFAROQQQ was better than you xD

u mad?
    LOL best post!
    yea... u mad vicky ¿?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM