Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by observenat You're telling me , those who whine about babashoppers are POOR ? SERIOUSLY ? IF you ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    You're telling me , those who whine about babashoppers are POOR ? SERIOUSLY ? IF you would've said it in front of my face i would`ve slap u .
    1) U don't know anything about those people who whine about babashoping
    2) babashopping is silly in the eyes of those who whine about it (MAYBE they got a VILLA and they dont wanna WASTE , yes WASTE their money on a computer game , pixels.)
    3) You are annoying me with your clueless replies .
    Can you just shut your fucking face.

How you reply is like your 1 of those damn poor little bastards who got 100$ a month to spend and whine about other people
    Slap me in my face. I dare you to face me.

Freaking weirdo.

Stop talking bullshit. It's just a fact poor people whine about babashoppers...........

Some1 who got money to play a game never whine. (not saying poor people cant play)

People who got nothing, whine about babashoppers are assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    cwest is the most unfair server.
    there is +10s but the normal players have +8s/+1s
    There are no +10 in the server. Ye some crimson robe+10, and 1 mirage rev21 but that 1 is legit. He got screenies of all upgrades.

But for the rest there is no +10 in the server as far as i know.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea even ALFAROQQQ was better than you xD

u mad?
    He wishes lmao, he only had a high CP-damage, otherwise he was fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. I'm not mad, no1 belives in pure BS BRO!

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    LOL best post!
    yea... u mad vicky ¿?
    At you I'm mad for agreeing with the noob above, gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    He wishes lmao, he only had a high CP-damage, otherwise he was fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. I'm not mad, no1 belives in pure BS BRO!

At you I'm mad for agreeing with the noob above, gtfo

poor ted btw how is with your helga?

can u guys stop fighting in this thread plz its really annoying. this thread is about getting poeple to come play c west not who is right or wrong. thx

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Can you just shut your fucking face.

How you reply is like your 1 of those damn poor little bastards who got 100$ a month to spend and whine about other people
    Slap me in my face. I dare you to face me.

Freaking weirdo.

Stop talking bullshit. It's just a fact poor people whine about babashoppers...........

Some1 who got money to play a game never whine. (not saying poor people cant play)

People who got nothing, whine about babashoppers are assholes.
    there are 2 known concepts about the babashoppers.

1. some do it because they dont have time to farm it up 24/7
    2. people like to spend their money in something that they enjoy

and then we have the people that buy items because otherwise they would not be able to make a difference in this game. these are the people who ruin the babashopping definition and make it a stereotype where one automatically assumes that a baba is a kid that cant combo for shit so he has to buy items (there are tons of people enforcing this stereotype day by day, and if by any chance the people that shares the above concepts also happen to be unskilled, then they also come to form part of this stereotype!).

to me, a babashopper should not have a right to brag about anything at all unless the people that he faces are equally as geared as he is or unless he has the skills to back it up.

personally i get annoyed the most by those that arent happy with way above average gear, they gotta have the best (ie: alfaroq) and STILL suck so much that its not even funny.

pwning those noobs is one of the best things in ko tbh, its just 50 nps for them but if you think about it, its actually VERY embarrassing to lose to a massively undergeared / underleveled guy.

You know I'm still wondering why would any1 wanna play in cwest when the cwest players could go Europa? This is like 10th topic with the same issue and that already proves cwest sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You know I'm still wondering why would any1 wanna play in cwest when the cwest players could go Europa? This is like 10th topic with the same issue and that already proves cwest sucks.
    Like i said leave other servers(also includes euko)for none English players(turks) to play and all English players come and play in c west to make it better for every english player

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post

Do you realise how hard TED was hitting people
    He finally called himself TED. That's my new sig

Quote Originally Posted by Anfo View Post
    Like i said leave other servers(also includes euko)for none English players(turks) to play and all English players come and play in c west to make it better for every english player
    Let's see.. Why won't all players from all other servers leave and play in Europa! :O Or some private server?

Let's see.. Why won't all players from all other servers leave and play in Europa! :O Or some private server?
    As it says all over the forum that euko suks aswell as most private servers,so all im saying is for all english players to come play c west and make it fun to play again.

As it says all over the forum that euko suks aswell as most private servers,so all im saying is for all english players to come play c west and make it fun to play again.
    Well apparently 95% of the information given about EUKO on these forums is false. That's why taking all players to EUKO is actually smarter as it has bigger population and more active cz. The only problem is that babas would cry after their money wasted on cwest cuz they wouldn't be able to sell-out if every1 left to Europa.

Well apparently 95% of the information given about EUKO on these forums is false. That's why taking all players to EUKO is actually smarter as it has bigger population and more active cz. The only problem is that babas would cry after their money wasted on cwest cuz they wouldn't be able to sell-out if every1 left to Europa.
    Your not getting what im trying to say im trying to get english players
    to play together without interuptions from turks.so we can play on a fully english server.At the same time good numbers and good pk

Your not getting what im trying to say im trying to get english players
    to play together without interuptions from turks.so we can play on a fully english server.At the same time good numbers and good pk
    So technically what you're saying is that you don't like turks and you want to have a server with purely english players with active pk? I can smell angry turks flaming u soon.

So technically what you're saying is that you don't like turks and you want to have a server with purely english players with active pk? I can smell angry turks flaming u soon.
    What im saying is having a server with english players only, also having good numbers and good pk with no none english players simple as that. END of story stop hating in this thread

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM