Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss ye, like eme shio fr fuck me. you got SS?...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    ye, like eme shio fr
    fuck me. you got SS?

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    fuck me. you got SS?

never rly bother to do them, since persons who got some of that items my was frends.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    out of curiosity, mind telling me which char u played at c-west? trying to find out why u dislike the server so much, cant find the reasson coz its not as dead as people say ( least not in my timezone ) playin rlb and cz often and theres usually gg pk in both, also bout+10 item's i believe the higher baal in c-west is +7 rev lol, so theres no baal+10 nor krowaz+9.
    i dont dislike the server im just saying its the most unfair server
    kidlet has a krowaz pauldron +9, there is a gab +9, leonard +9, trial set +9, bombastic baal +10, priest chitin pauldrons +10, mage crimson robes +10.

and then most of the poeple is running with +8's/1s when the people that can afford to spend 1000's on their accounts is running with +10s. at least on other servers if you spend a little you can afford +9s ect.. here its not that way.
    im just sayin why wud people go to cwest? that's the last server i would go to also i didnt play a famous char their i played for abit with +8's and +2s n shit then quit( like 2-3 weeks)

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i dont dislike the server im just saying its the most unfair server
    kidlet has a krowaz pauldron +9, there is a gab +9, leonard +9, trial set +9, bombastic baal +10, priest chitin pauldrons +10, mage crimson robes +10.

and then most of the poeple is running with +8's/1s when the people that can afford to spend 1000's on their accounts is running with +10s. at least on other servers if you spend a little you can afford +9s ect.. here its not that way.
    im just sayin why wud people go to cwest? that's the last server i would go to also i didnt play a famous char their i played for abit with +8's and +2s n shit then quit( like 2-3 weeks)
    how does a server with those few items, scattered amongst god knows how many people, becomes more unfair than a server that got 100 times those items, which are all owned by 2-3 clans?
    do you play any USKO server? or have played in the last yer or around?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

As long as you have a decent party to pk with , you should be able to pk with pretty much normal gear. I have some nice items , nothing insainly crazy and even I am able to make np and beat "pro" people in a v's. It is the norm these days for people to do this ghetto style of pk on buffs rather than scrolls , so that alone should help even up any difference in gear.

Just join the europa server on EUKO, problem fixed!

suffer from many things since he left the new Eurokid .. interenzante now has returned .. There is a bit of everything
    C West 4 ever .....

[QUOTE=Felix;2991615]I think there is like 58 clan members the last time I added the lists up and people are getting to know our logo pretty well lol!.

kool getting more poeple to come to c west

[QUOTE=Anfo;2996518]
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I think there is like 58 clan members the last time I added the lists up and people are getting to know our logo pretty well lol!.

kool getting more poeple to come to c west
    whats the point of calling people to CW since all GMS r keep BAN old players..

[QUOTE=Prince;2996529]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfo View Post

whats the point of calling people to CW since all GMS r keep BAN old players..
    i dnt know anything about banning old players all im trying to do is get people bak to c west

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

No one that is "old school" in my clan or an old C-West players is banned. We had a couple of issues with the mass banning , but with very well presented and non emotionally influenced tickets we got the accounts back in 48 hours.

When something goes wrong , people get too emotional with tickets ect and it will just piss of what little customer support staff there is. A well though out , cool headed approach is always best when dealing with any customer service.
    snipes12123 likes this.

everyone is thinking c-west is sooooooo bad with all these +10s and stuff, well euko already got +9s all over the place too and other turk servers have got full +10s so whats so bad about c-west? a few +10s around and use cry that there is heaps around.......... just facts there isnt alot of +10s around -_-

people make me laugh.. everyone's number one complaint is that the server is dead.
    if everyone actually rallies and starts playing again, that problem is solved (which is what this topic is trying to do)
    next people are complaining about high level items in cwest? LOL look at other servers, very few +10's and a fair amount of 9's but thats normal
    i think euko has more "problems" then cwest without any events. cwests problem can be fixed without waiting on patches.
    if everyone, or nearly everyone that speaks english plays cwest, which was the intention to block out turks and other non english people, the server would be good and fun to play again. everyone just jumps on the bandwagon for other servers

Turks are banned from EUKO too still they can get on using proxys, thats why there are so many turkish players. Havent played on CW for a while but last time i checked it was more dead than alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    people make me laugh.. everyone's number one complaint is that the server is dead.
    if everyone actually rallies and starts playing again, that problem is solved (which is what this topic is trying to do)
    next people are complaining about high level items in cwest? LOL look at other servers, very few +10's and a fair amount of 9's but thats normal
    i think euko has more "problems" then cwest without any events. cwests problem can be fixed without waiting on patches.
    if everyone, or nearly everyone that speaks english plays cwest, which was the intention to block out turks and other non english people, the server would be good and fun to play again. everyone just jumps on the bandwagon for other servers
    Exacly +1 to this

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM