Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west

This is a discussion on ALL ENGLISH PLAYERS are spread apart come to c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sonvicky Look at what I wrote in parentesis, "soon enough, just you wait EUKO-players". Just because it's ...
Page: 10

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Look at what I wrote in parentesis, "soon enough, just you wait EUKO-players". Just because it's not like that yet, doesn't mean it's never going to happen. CW still after all this time is do-able with +0/+8, within a year I bet EUKO will be more flooded with +9s than CW. I just can't be bothered to try and beat that when you know I'd never put a single USD into this game.
    ugh, dumb ted.

of course +9s will eventually come out, because the server is popular and its inevitable.

at cwest +9s took a while because less players = less chances of making them. the few +9s that existed unbalanced the server horribly, even worse than in euko because you cant compare a +9 with the +7s that 90% of the server is using.

but in euko i think that transition will go smoothly... everyone is slowly getting geared, unlike gm-shop at cwest

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ugh, dumb ted.

of course +9s will eventually come out, because the server is popular and its inevitable.

at cwest +9s took a while because less players = less chances of making them. the few +9s that existed unbalanced the server horribly, even worse than in euko because you cant compare a +9 with the +7s that 90% of the server is using.

but in euko i think that transition will go smoothly... everyone is slowly getting geared, unlike gm-shop at cwest
    Ugh, dumb razy.

I never said they wouldn't come out, but the thing is... In the end, the server will have huge amounts of these items, on CW even after 4 years you still barelly see any +10s and there's a good amount of +9, but nothing that can be said is "standard" for the server.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Ugh, dumb razy.

I never said they wouldn't come out, but the thing is... In the end, the server will have huge amounts of these items, on CW even after 4 years you still barelly see any +10s and there's a good amount of +9, but nothing that can be said is "standard" for the server.
    u think theres no +9s on cwest because peoples legit? id say its because the population compared to europa (or compared to old KO servers a few years ago) is pretty much non existent. more players = more items flooding = more currency into the server and lets try our luck for shiny! it just makes sense.

the babashopping factor also plays a big part, not many anvil freaks in server, everyone would rather just buy it.

dont forget one thing, if u want shine at EUKO item will be bind to char aswell ^^ so it wont be selled anymore. So less +9 items going around

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    dont forget one thing, if u want shine at EUKO item will be bind to char aswell ^^ so it wont be selled anymore. So less +9 items going around
    this is the only reason why there would be less insane items.
    Evetually hackers will learn a way to go round it. i hope they don't for the sake of EUKO players but they always end up fucking things up for everyone

Banned Senior Member

To be honest, the latest bugs made EUKO complete crap. with the new weapon defences and +26 rebirth candy staffs, mages are pretty much unstoppable, and considering they were the strongest class before, now it's totally ridiculous.
    So c-west might be shit pk wise and skill wise but it's still better than the turk-cheat-hack-bug fest that EUKO is.

wow , the thread name is carnac west and u guys r talking about europa? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    wow , the thread name is carnac west and u guys r talking about europa? rofl
    Obviously a thread like this brings discussion of what would be the best server for a full english talking invasion. Europa comes to mind as one of the noteworthy ones, so yeah obviously people are gonna discuss it in here.
    The pro's and cons of c-west are being discussed, and what the alternatives are. Do you understand now or are you still surprised not everyone bows at the 'fact' C-west is the most awesome server ever?

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Obviously a thread like this brings discussion of what would be the best server for a full english talking invasion. Europa comes to mind as one of the noteworthy ones, so yeah obviously people are gonna discuss it in here.
    The pro's and cons of c-west are being discussed, and what the alternatives are. Do you understand now or are you still surprised not everyone bows at the 'fact' C-west is the most awesome server ever?
    this is why people don't like most of the new mods you sit here and sarcastically talk shit to other people but then when normal member's do it they get infracted and even temp banned.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    this is why people don't like most of the new mods you sit here and sarcastically talk shit to other people but then when normal member's do it they get infracted and even temp banned.
    Ok i apologise for my 'tone', but isn't it a duscussion? Did I even talk shit? I explained to him the reason why they weren't talking about c-west. Which he obviously wanted to know.

It seems alot of the users who have a problem with mods are pretty biased everything a mod does, is bad. I'm surprised, I have never had anything against mods and I've been a part of this forum for a pretty long time.

Personally I have never been infracted or temporarily banned, however this topic is about C-west not about me so carry on.

Priceless topic all should move to cwest and make one big happy server peace

dude its the way you said it its like trolling him lol about it i like open discussions personally and have the topic go to whatever it goes lol as long as its not constant flaming.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    dude its the way you said it its like trolling him lol about it i like open discussions personally and have the topic go to whatever it goes lol as long as its not constant flaming.
    Agreed with fatty over here.

at least speapo is a cool guy lol i wonder if mods can infract other mods? shit would be hilarious.

well i'm lvl 59 and farming everyday in cs in adream .. earned 3 gbs today

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-10-2012, 10:01 PM